Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Is there anywhere else in the ocean floor that looks like this? I'm looking..

I'm looking at this one picture. I'm obsessed over it. I wish I could visit one day. It seems possible that it couldn't of been submerged at a point. If Atlantis in the Caribbean is real then it's all the way up to Canada down to the Amazon and then West to Texas, Mexico and Central America. That's a lot to wipe out. How much did our oceans rise? That's difficult. Did the Aztecs, Mayans and others steal clay pots to put it blunty? But there seems to be something there still whether or not it's Atlantis related.

I'm at http://themysteriesu...imini-road.html

Ahhh Edgar Cayce. Strange.

If it's 50 miles off the coast of Cyprus according to Robert Sarmast, why did Atlanteans walk/sail to western Europe and Northwest Africa and start there invasion there working eastward to Athens? Your army will be dissolved. Athens and Atlantis would be pretty darn close at the start. Why isn't Atlantis invading Athens at the first move?

I agree with others that it might not be real. I told you guys I'm bad at the Atlantis game.

But where else could it be? I wished somebody gathered 500 people and 500 submarines and combed the sea floor and if they come back and said 'We aint found ****!" I'll be ok with it because I'll know.

Edited by kampz

Is there anywhere else in the ocean floor that looks like this? I'm looking..

I'm looking at this one picture. I'm obsessed over it. I wish I could visit one day.

I'm at http://themysteriesu...imini-road.html

Ahhh Edgar Cayce. Strange.

If it's 50 miles off the coast of Cyprus according to Robert Sarmast, why did Atlanteans walk/sail to western Europe and Northwest Africa and start there invasion there working eastward to Athens? Athens and Atlantis would be pretty darn close at the start. Why isn't Atlantis invading Athens at the first move?

I agree with others that it might not be real. I told you guys I'm bad at the Atlantis game.

But where else could it be? I wished somebody gathered 500 people and 500 submarines and combed the sea floor and if they come back and said 'We aint found ****!" I'll be ok with it because I'll know.

It's not really much of a game, unless one wishes to play "Let's Pretend". Even though Plato wrote about it as a allegorical tale, even if one were to take it serioiusly he also gave it a specific location "in front of the Pillars of Hercules" and a fairly specific timeframe, c.9600 BC. Geologically, there's no evidence of any such place of the appropriate size having submerged at that point in time nor in the location Plato gives. And any further re-interpretation of what Plato said becomes nothing more than an attempt to rationalize Atlantis into existance.

cormac

We might of not looked in the right spots yet or we already overlooked it. I'm leaning more toward the overlooking part or North/South America because everything in or near the Mediterranean Sea has been looked at almost. So it's North/South America or Mediterranean Sea for me. The safer approach in my opinion is choosing overlooking something near or in the Mediterranean Sea. Maybe even Tartessos. I admit I didn't look at it enough at this time. I can't truly pick out a place because I haven't looked at everything deep enough yet.

It's a very intriguing story because they're most likely other civilizations that existed on a more grander scale that haven't been found in my opinion. Oh well I won't give up just yet.

Edited by kampz

It's not fake to me! :) In my opinion there has to be something worth discovering in the sea floors of the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean sea, the Gulf of Mexico and all over the World. Atlantis can still be there. There's no reason a civilized nation couldn't of existed on the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean. It's in front of the Pillars of Hercules? Then there's the other guy saying opposite to the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea. I've had enough for one night.

Places near the entrance of the Mediterranean Sea seem to be a great spot to look. What if Atlantis was Rome or where Sicily lies. Somewhere next to Athens but West, South or Southwest. Megalithic Temples of Malta are pretty darn old. Then I could see Atlantis invading Western Europe and Northern Africa first. Atlantis losing to Athens doesn't seem possible but God knows how Atlantis lost. Then there capitol city is in engulfed by giant tsunamis created by giant earthqaukes. Add some erupting volcanoes too. That's ironic... Persia got stopped too. Alexander the Great and the Roman Empire got stopped as well. The Mongols and Timurids too. England and imperialism got stopped. It's not a coincidence at all.

Edited by kampz

It's not fake to me! :) In my opinion there has to be something worth discovering in the sea floors of the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean sea, the Gulf of Mexico and all over the World. Atlantis can still be there. There's no reason a civilized nation couldn't of existed on the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean. It's in front of the Pillars of Hercules? Then there's the other guy saying opposite to the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea. I've had enough for one night.

Places near the entrance of the Mediterranean Sea seem to be a great spot to look. What if Atlantis was Rome or where Sicily lies. Somewhere next to Athens but West, South or Southwest. Megalithic Temples of Malta are pretty darn old. Then I could see Atlantis invading Western Europe and Northern Africa first. Atlantis losing to Athens doesn't seem possible but God knows how Atlantis lost. Then there capitol city is in engulfed by giant tsunamis created by giant earthqaukes. Add some erupting volcanoes too. That's ironic... Persia got stopped too. Alexander the Great and the Roman Empire got stopped as well. The Mongols and Timurids too. England and imperialism got stopped. It's not a coincidence at all.

Which only means that it was described as being just on the outside of the Pillars of Hercules and not on the inside of them. So not Rome or Sicily or some other inner-Mediterranean location. And core samples, etc. have been taken from enough locations to determine that no such area ever had a sizeable enough island for humans to have lived on in the ancient past.

cormac

Well you can't deny that Bimini road could of been made by Atlantis. I know there's no proof at least yet. Either way I want to know who did it.

Of course I can deny it. I've denied it a hundred times.

The "road" is a natural beachrock formation. The same types of beachrock formations can be seen on dry land - well away from today's oceans, all over the world.

So, nobody did it.

Harte

I see what you guys are saying.

Cormac that's true, but there is still a slim chance you could stretch it to the Americas. I doubt it. Rome and Sicily are bad choices. I agree. It's to close to Athens. There's a chance that whatever hit Atlantis should probably affected Athens too. Going back to the Tartessos, it could have something Atlantean about it since they spread all over the Mediterranean. Evidence should be spread all over. But I agree somewhere by the mouth of the Mediterranean seems like a good idea for there sunken/destroyed capital to be.

So Bimini road is 100% not involved with intelligence. There's not a 99.9% in there?

Forget Bimini road. I'm saying in the general area by Bimini road is a spot for Atlantis or another civilized civilization. Atlantis was hot. The eqautor is closer to the Caribbean and the surrounding areas more Southern then the mouth of the Mediterranean.

Where can you put giant tsunamis or hurricanes(since it sunk) so it doesn't effect Athens or people not involved with Atlantis?

Could a series of giant tsunamis be created out of nowhere or using earthquakes and single out the Atlantis capitol and surrounding Atlantean areas? If you disagree I'll bring up Bigfoot. Hurricanes show up in Spain too. There just isn't enough known about that time period or I haven't looked hard enough which I haven't.

Edited by kampz

They're Mayan ruins that are sunken. The Mayan were established at around 2000 BC to 250 AD. We're talking 9,600 BC now with Atlantis. The ocean level rose extremely high and it's happens in short periods of time. There's a great chance that it's sunken. So my idea of sunken ruins in the Caribbean isn't to far fetched. I wanted to add.

I see what you guys are saying.

Cormac that's true, but there is still a slim chance you could stretch it to the Americas. I doubt it. Rome and Sicily are bad choices. I agree. It's to close to Athens. There's a chance that whatever hit Atlantis should probably affected Athens too. Going back to the Tartessos, it could have something Atlantean about it since they spread all over the Mediterranean. Evidence should be spread all over. But I agree somewhere by the mouth of the Mediterranean seems like a good idea for there sunken/destroyed capital to be.

So Bimini road is 100% not involved with intelligence. There's not a 99.9% in there?

Forget Bimini road. I'm saying in the general area by Bimini road is a spot for Atlantis or another civilized civilization. Atlantis was hot. The eqautor is closer to the Caribbean and the surrounding areas more Southern then the mouth of the Mediterranean.

Where can you put giant tsunamis or hurricanes(since it sunk) so it doesn't effect Athens or people not involved with Atlantis?

Could a series of giant tsunamis be created out of nowhere or using earthquakes and single out the Atlantis capitol and surrounding Atlantean areas? If you disagree I'll bring up Bigfoot. Hurricanes show up in Spain too. There just isn't enough known about that time period or I haven't looked hard enough which I haven't.

There's also a slim chance that Stargate SG-1 actually was a documentary. But I'm not going to bet on that idea either.

Not really, since there was no Tartessos during the timeframe of Plato's Atlantis c.9600 BC.

Atlantis was an allegory, meant to teach a lesson.

cormac

They're Mayan ruins that are sunken. The Mayan were established at around 2000 BC to 250 AD. We're talking 9,600 BC now with Atlantis. The ocean level rose extremely high and it's happens in short periods of time. There's a great chance that it's sunken. So my idea of sunken ruins in the Caribbean isn't to far fetched. I wanted to add.

Approximately 400 feet since the Last Glacial Maximum and we're still talking about a rise, on average, of no more than a few inches per year. This is not a flood by any stretch of the imagination.

cormac

There's also a slim chance that Stargate SG-1 actually was a documentary. But I'm not going to bet on that idea either.

Not really, since there was no Tartessos during the timeframe of Plato's Atlantis c.9600 BC.

Atlantis was an allegory, meant to teach a lesson.

cormac

Yeah and there's also a slim chance Atlantis existed. Maybe not exactly how Plato described though. But if there's no other civilizations that existed I'll be disappointed. There's a chance we already found it or evidence of it's existing and explained it in a different way. It could of never existed like you said too. Hopefully time will tell one day.

Yup the ocean level sure did raise a lot.

Edited by kampz

Yeah and there's also a slim chance Atlantis existed. Maybe not exactly how Plato described though. But if there's no other civilizations that existed I'll be disappointed. There's a chance we already found it or evidence of it's existing and explained it in a different way. It could of never existed like you said too. Hopefully time will tell one day.

Yup the ocean level sure did raise a lot.

Not just "how" he described it, but not even "where" he described it. Anything else is a reinterpreted attempt to rationalize it into existance. That's not science, it's sci-fi.

cormac

People can't even agree on what Plato was trying to explain. I bet there was civilization at or around the mouth of the Mediterranean during 9,600 BC or whatever. I'm about to move onto the Money Pit in Oak Island, Nova Scotia. Atlantis is hurting my head. Thanks for your opinions.

Edited by kampz

People can't even agree on what Plato was trying to explain. I bet there was civilization at or around the mouth of the Mediterranean during 9,600 BC or whatever. I'm about to move onto the Money Pit in Oak Island, Nova Scotia. Atlantis is hurting my head. Thanks for your opinions.

Believers can't agree on what Plato was trying to explain, because they want it to be a true place. Science has already shown that Plato's Atlantis didn't exist.

As to a 'civilization' then you must have an extremely loose definition of the word, since its anthropological definition (which is the only meaningful definition) has certain criteria attached to it. Criteria that none of the cultures of the western Mediterranean ever met, particularly c.9600 BC.

cormac

Science has already shown that Plato's Atlantis didn't exist.

Science has shown that sunken parts of lands containing artifacts exist. Doggerland etc, To say there is not the possibility of more sunken lands is naive to say the least.

Science has shown that sunken parts of lands containing artifacts exist. Doggerland etc, To say there is not the possibility of more sunken lands is naive to say the least.

Which is not what was said. Short on English comprehension, are you?

cormac

Cormac, surely you realize that any land that sinks is automatically annexed by the Atlanteans of today.

Harte

Which is not what was said. Short on English comprehension, are you?

cormac

So you still think there is a possibility for plato's atlantis? given that science has shown that sunken parts of lands with artifacts still exist. You will probably say no, directly contradicting yourself, being the skeptic that you are. If a murder is committed and there was no evidence, that does not mean the murder did not happen. So, the case remains open to all types of possibilities.

So you still think there is a possibility for plato's atlantis? given that science has shown that sunken parts of lands with artifacts still exist. You will probably say no, directly contradicting yourself, being the skeptic that you are. If a murder is committed and there was no evidence, that does not mean the murder did not happen. So, the case remains open to all types of possibilities.

No, I'm saying they are two separate issues. That there may have been cultures that existed in areas that are now submerged, while likely, does not automatically equate to an entire island civilization (Atlantis) having done so.

While I'm not contradicting myself, you have shown a complete lack of understanding the distinction between the loss of a culture as opposed to that of a full-blown civilization. And in an area which has already shown that no such geological evidence for its disappearance ever existed.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

No, I'm saying they are two separate issues. That there may have been cultures that existed in areas that are now submerged, while likely, does not automatically equate to an entire island civilization (Atlantis) having done so.

While I'm not contradicting myself, you have shown a complete lack of understanding the distinction between the loss of a culture as opposed to that of a full-blown civilization. And in an area which has already shown that no such geological evidence for its disappearance ever existed.

cormac

A culture does not necessarily have to be a whole civilisation, the numbers that possess a strange and unique culture living on a remote island don't have to be huge in number.

A culture does not necessarily have to be a whole civilisation, the numbers that possess a strange and unique culture living on a remote island don't have to be huge in number.

True but since Plato give his Atlantis specific traits with a rather huge population, particularly for the times and at a location which is not evidenced geologically, then it rather makes your objections meaningless. In short, Plato himself gave enough information to invalidate your objections.

cormac

True but since Plato give his Atlantis specific traits with a rather huge population, particularly for the times and at a location which is not evidenced geologically, then it rather makes your objections meaningless. In short, Plato himself gave enough information to invalidate your objections.

cormac

You are very closed minded and not flexible with theories. I was implying that the survivors of a possible atlantis catastrophe found themselves washed up on remote islands and passed their knowledge on to others, in reality when there are survivors then a stem or root of that civilisation has survived.

Read about flood myths.

The antediluvian (or pre-diluvian) period – meaning "before the deluge" – is the period referred to in the Bible between the Creation of the Earth and the Deluge (flood) in the biblical cosmology. The narrative takes up chapters 1-6 (excluding the flood narrative) of Genesis. The term found its way into early geology and lingered in science until late Victorian era.

Since the bible plagiarised and twisted ancient source materials, then that flood myth must have came from somewhere. Also many tribes worldwide have flood myths.

The name Teotihuacan, has been theoretically translated from the Nahua language and means "The place where men become gods." The belief was that Teotihuacan was where the great gods held council after the destruction of the island known to them as Nahuatl Aztlatlan. Aztec belief was that their origins lay in this island of plenty, eastwards across the Atlantic. Aztlatlan was its name, and it's inhabitants were known as the people of Aztlan! aka Atlantis etc.

You are very closed minded and not flexible with theories. I was implying that the survivors of a possible atlantis catastrophe found themselves washed up on remote islands and passed their knowledge on to others, in reality when there are survivors then a stem or root of that civilisation has survived.

Read about flood myths.

The antediluvian (or pre-diluvian) period – meaning "before the deluge" – is the period referred to in the Bible between the Creation of the Earth and the Deluge (flood) in the biblical cosmology. The narrative takes up chapters 1-6 (excluding the flood narrative) of Genesis. The term found its way into early geology and lingered in science until late Victorian era.

Since the bible plagiarised and twisted ancient source materials, then that flood myth must have came from somewhere. Also many tribes worldwide have flood myths.

The name Teotihuacan, has been theoretically translated from the Nahua language and means "The place where men become gods." The belief was that Teotihuacan was where the great gods held council after the destruction of the island known to them as Nahuatl Aztlatlan. Aztec belief was that their origins lay in this island of plenty, eastwards across the Atlantic. Aztlatlan was its name, and it's inhabitants were known as the people of Aztlan! aka Atlantis etc.

There's no theory there. Only speculation based on what you want to be true. Might make for a nice story, but that's the only thing it's good for.

If you'd actually do some research, you'd already know that Aztlan was believed to have originally been to the north of Mexico, NOT in the Atlantic.

cormac

If you'd actually do some research, you'd already know that Aztlan was believed to have originally been to the north of Mexico, NOT in the Atlantic.

cormac

Believed? yes belief in something does not necessarily make that theory true though. I might believe in things, but that does not necessarily mean my belief is true either. However, i do see correlation between pyramid constructions, i believe there must have been a prototype culture that influenced the pyramid culture.

South america.

mexico-teotihuacan-s.jpg

Asia.

piramide_china05_13.jpg

Africa.

GreatPyramid.jpg

White Gods with red hair teaching knowledge and pyramid constructions being constructed in different continents. There was a prototype origin and that origin might not be of earth.

Lol, i love that one. If the boring and the mundane seems unbelievable, then the spectacular and controversial must be true.

dm.jpg

Believed? yes belief in something does not necessarily make that theory true though. I might believe in things, but that does not necessarily mean my belief is true either. However, i do see correlation between pyramid constructions, i believe there must have been a prototype culture that influenced the pyramid culture.

~SNIP~

Yes, believed. By the actual people involved. Which again makes your speculation meaningless.

cormac