Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

ISAEYEALLSEEING

You said:

"So tell me again, that I am a Crazy American concocting these dates from no Jews Germans, Maya, Chinese?"

I never said that at all, but it is clear as crystal to me now that others obviously did, lol.

I'm glad to say I have had the privilege to discuss many topics with very sane Americans (ie: Canadians, USA-ans, South Americans, Mexicans). Here and on other fora

No body buy me ever said that! It's OK Abramelin, you are one of the people I respect on this site.

Never Too late to Edit

It is a fact The Crater caused by a comet in May, 10 2807 BC (use the internet for clues...) and this date

2193BC-FriescheVolksalmanak-1839.jpg

"7347 - 1839 = 5508"

what is Griekschei Jaartelling ? = 7347 ?

What I mean is I am using your source to find the Byzantinian year of Creation 5508 (see Easter Cycles and the origin of the Christian Era) and 7347 - 1839 = 5508. Maybe you can translate the table for me Abramelin?

thanks

Wondertemple

Edited by wondertemple

5508 (Creation Date of Byzantine, years Before Christ) - 2807 (Burckle Crater Tsunami event in the Indian Ocean, May 10, see Flood of Noah? use Google?) BC = 2701

2701 = Era of Egypt concerning the post flood deluge Era of Gods.

2700 BC he ancient Egypt civilization lasted for over 2,700 years: from approximately .... 5th centuryB.C., the Egyptians, "first brought into use the names of twelve god

3100 BC, but the consolidation of the unification was not achieved until around 2700 BC. ... The

(the above sources are from a google search with 2700 BC ancient egypt gods" go ahead try it for the Flood too!

This is one example If you want Abramelin ask me another question because I think I answered the key components on the first post at 09:11 today. Ask me for a source please, I have so many.

But seriously your the only one even half way interested!

so Cheeeerrrs!!!!

Edited by wondertemple

OK I've been reading your 1,000 pages...

"Greek Era" is "Byzantine Era" = 5508 BC = Creation year.

"World Creation to our (dutch?) calendar" = 5788 -1839 = 3949, which is pretty close to Bede's Date for Creation at 3952 BC

Then there is 3849 (Montano) and 3950 (Scaliger) 3982 (Petavius).

I add, 3952 (Bede)

ANother point to make:

3949 (Creation?) - "835" = 3114 = Maya Fourth World age Calendar (source John Major Jenkins etc)

2194 (Flood?)- "835" = 1359 = Maya fourth world Age Calendar (source

Vincent H. Malmström http://www.dartmouth.edu/~izapa/izapasite.html )

"Whatever you all will hear about the OLB in the future, that will be my legacy." --Abramelin

107 pages ...really? Oh dear God! I know I'm going to learn a lot here reading all this, I just hope my brain is still intact on the other side.I think I need a stiff drink now..maybe a calm evening walk.

OK I've been reading your 1,000 pages...

"Greek Era" is "Byzantine Era" = 5508 BC = Creation year.

"World Creation to our (dutch?) calendar" = 5788 -1839 = 3949, which is pretty close to Bede's Date for Creation at 3952 BC

Then there is 3849 (Montano) and 3950 (Scaliger) 3982 (Petavius).

I add, 3952 (Bede)

ANother point to make:

3949 (Creation?) - "835" = 3114 = Maya Fourth World age Calendar (source John Major Jenkins etc)

2194 (Flood?)- "835" = 1359 = Maya fourth world Age Calendar (source

Vincent H. Malmström http://www.dartmouth.edu/~izapa/izapasite.html )

"Whatever you all will hear about the OLB in the future, that will be my legacy." --Abramelin

I will think about it for some time.

Anyway, I'm glad you quoted me, "Whatever you all will hear about the OLB in the future, that will be my legacy." because by that I retraced the whole discussion about the 2194 BCE date:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=184645&st=9285#entry4164433

Btw, that had to do with me "discovering" the missing pages of the OLB, lol.

I also noticed I must have been quite 'intoxicated'....

Wondertemple said:

"It is a fact The Crater caused by a comet in May, 10 2807 BC (use the internet for clues...)"

No, it is not 'fact':

Among 175 flood myths, Masse found two of particular interest. A Hindu myth describes an alignment of the five bright planets that has happened only once in the last 5,000 years, according to computer simulations, and a Chinese story mentions that the great flood occurred at the end of the reign of Empress Nu Wa. Cross-checking historical records with astronomical data, Masse came up with a date for his event: May 10, 2807 B.C.

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/nov/did-a-comet-cause-the-great-flood#.Uado_9g06Vs

Past Tsunamis? Contrary To Recent Hypothesis, 'Chevrons' Are Not Evidence Of Megatsunamis

Proponents of the megatsunami theory have suggested that the dunes could not have been created by other forces, but Bourgeois believes their interpretation is faulty.

"They claim these are not consistent with the patterns of prevailing winds, but in fact they are consistent with the wind. They are not consistent with what a tsunami would do," she said.

The discovery of marine fossils in some chevron formations seems to support the idea that a wave created the deposit, but Bourgeois discounts that evidence also.

"Marine fossils can get into non-marine deposits. It's not uncommon. You only have to change sea level a little bit or have them wash up on a beach in a storm," she said. "And some marine organisms can be carried by the wind. I am convinced these are largely wind-blown deposits."

She noted that similar deposits have been seen on the Kamchatka Peninsula on Russia's east coast, where she has conducted research for more than a decade.

"Those are made of volcanic ash, and they are not near the coast at all, yet they look very similar to these coastal chevrons," Bourgeois said.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090429091637.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly want to reply to you Abramelin but I don't know yet if you see the point I make.,.

You wrote:

This (North Sea other Flood) happened 1888 years after the submersion of Atland (2194- 1888 = 306 BC

But What was 306 BC called to people living before the one we call Christ? Surely it was not the date we have come to call 306 BC!?

For instance, we call 1 AD many things depending on our version of when we think "Creation" happened. The dates for the birth incarnation of Christ have become confused with the birth of Quetzalcoatl who was born in 3409 years after Creation, whether that date be 3409 BC is debate-able. Chances are Quetzalcoatl's birth it is about 353 BC or anywhere between 624 or 586 years BC, in some cases it is 1040 BC (Votan/Dan/) or 993 BC (Palenque's UKishkan)

Christ was born in 4033 years after creation according to Boturini. The difference between the two Christ and Quetzalcoatl is 10 years over 614 years, or, 624 years

IF Christ and Quetzalcoatl are the same personage then we can account for the discrepancy in the time.

The Third Age Crucifixion of Christ/Quetzalcoatl Boturini placed in the Cosmic Year (after Creation in) 4066, which equates to AD 69 according to the Calendar of the Toltecs and and Maya. (the data for this with sources can be found herehttp://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2052285/pg1

Here is how this relates to the flood:

Masse came up with a date for the Flood in 2807 BC (Whether or not it was a comet that formed the Burckle crater it is dated to the reign of Nuwa who reigned by other accounts nearer the time of Yu, circa 2194 (see Frank Joseph Atlantis and the Maya Calendar Book). So, 2807- 2194 is a 613 year discrepancy between dates for Floods according to Chinese/ OLB sources.

I believe there is a time-code between these dates that answers the reason for the Missing Time Hypothesis where when in 614 AD there began a 297 year cycle of "manipulated time by the Christian Church". This era between 614 and 911 AD has reason to exist in the past, prior to the AD era being announced.

Was 614 AD really 614 years after the crucifixion of Christ/Quetzalcoatl/St. Thomas? Is this truly when Muhammad proclaimed himself?

So, the intriguing part to me is to measure 614 years prior to the Crucifixion event that ended the third world age in AD 69.

The intriguing part is that 1888 years after 2807 BC is 920 BC when I believe occurred the event that describes the Flood of Noah whether we "pretend" it to be in either 2807 or 2194 or 3114 or 2369 or 2345 or 2352 or 2205 or 2184.

The problem is how the ancients confused time, and the time we call the time of concerning BC dates is flawed by Mantheo, Usher, Scaliger, all the greats including Plato.

I will break this code alone and I have.

2807- 613 = 2194

2194- 1888 = 306

3114- 2194 = 920

"920 years between Maya Fourth Age date and 2194 Great Flood"

Put the Fourth Age at the Flood of Noah and the Third Age at the Crucifixion of Christ/Quetzalcoatl

920 + 68 or 69 AD = 988 Years, years both to the Return of Quetzalcoatl and the Hindu Age of Justice

The year 3114 was 306 years after the Flood in 2808.

Time since creation has the larger number (3114) earlier in the Past, so that makes 2808 or 2807 the date more ancient in time.

Where do the 1888 years really come from? The answer is the Planet Venus.

Before there was History Venus was associated with the Goddess. After History, Jesus Christ (black avatar/white skin/ red crosses) was finally defeated by Quetzalcoatl (original Black avatar/white skin/red crosses).

What do make about 920 - 306 = 614

So Lets, start with 32 BC which was when the Jews called the year 3728 of Creation, since Creation. Now lets subtract 614 years and find 3114 which is the Maya Long Count Date that Begins (most people think 3114 BC). The Flood in the Year 1359 BC is year 2369 years from Creation when 3728 is the Zero-point. The Flood maya calendar beginning in 1040 BC is the year 2688 from Creation with 3728 is the Zero Point. And when the Flood and fourth creation of the Maya is began at 3114 after creation this is 614 years from 3728 or 614 BC.

The 306 years are from the year 32 BC or 3728 and the year 4033 the cosmic year Boturini gave for 1 AD or the Birth / Nativity of Christ. This is from Donald Hemingway in the legend of the bearded white God.

"You wrote"

I never wrote that.

But yeah, there were many floods in the North Sea area, and one of those was in the 4th century BCE.

According to Schotanus - a Frisian historiographer - it happened in 360 or 350 BCE

Edited by Abramelin

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know of a british based Atlantis research society at all or are any of my readers affiliated with one so I can present my findings in this country ?

Does anyone know of a british based Atlantis research society at all or are any of my readers affiliated with one so I can present my findings in this country ?

Instead of presenting your findings to an organization whose members will believe even if there's no proof why not present your findings to the Royal Society?

• Like 1

Instead of presenting your findings to an organization whose members will believe even if there's no proof why not present your findings to the Royal Society?

That's probably the best suggestion I've heard in a while.

cormac

• 1 month later...

Plenty of proof Nice you suggest such a prestigious society though

Thank you :)

I have started a blog were I am reposting all the information here with all my updated information

http://atlantis-rediscovered.blogspot.co.uk/

enjoy

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting mention of pythagoras in the new BBC Atlantis series last night so I thought I would do the google search for pythagoras Atlantis and it turns up some interesting connections :)

Interesting mention of pythagoras in the new BBC Atlantis series last night so I thought I would do the google search for pythagoras Atlantis and it turns up some interesting connections :)

I'd be curious to see what kind of connections exist between Atlantis and a man who died almost a century before its creator was born.

--Jaylemurph

I'd be curious to see what kind of connections exist between Atlantis and a man who died almost a century before its creator was born.

--Jaylemurph

go look then :)

• Like 1

just kicking a rock in the middle of the mud puddle here..

the sinking of the lost city.has happened several times through out the ages in many folk lore tails in fact if you look at florida at the moment i belive youll find that the alantic plate is shifting westword and poor florida is sliping under the water by sum of 3 feet expected in years to come 3 even 4 times more then now some call it global warming ha no such thang its earth cycles many acurences unexplained through out history have explained such happenings as biblical matters since they may or may not have under stod the ground under our feet is all the time moveing one plat eats land mas faster then the other side can push it out here in a few hundred or thousand years we'll be fighting folks in australia for land rights in africa the new utoapa

just a thought

just kicking a rock in the middle of the mud puddle here..

the sinking of the lost city.has happened several times through out the ages in many folk lore tails in fact if you look at florida at the moment i belive youll find that the alantic plate is shifting westword and poor florida is sliping under the water by sum of 3 feet expected in years to come 3 even 4 times more then now some call it global warming ha no such thang its earth cycles many acurences unexplained through out history have explained such happenings as biblical matters since they may or may not have under stod the ground under our feet is all the time moveing one plat eats land mas faster then the other side can push it out here in a few hundred or thousand years we'll be fighting folks in australia for land rights in africa the new utoapa

just a thought

Have you seen the theory that the earth is expanding it makes more sense of the shape of the continents and how they match up where they used to meet ? :)

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING

Have you seen the theory that the earth is expanding it makes more sense of the shape of the continents and how they match up where they used to meet ? :)

Problem is that it is not expanding, at some places the core is coming out to the surface and at others the surface goes down to the core (i.e. Pacific Rim). And that causes the continents to move.

Problem is that it is not expanding, at some places the core is coming out to the surface and at others the surface goes down to the core (i.e. Pacific Rim). And that causes the continents to move.

was referring to this guys theory

107 pages ...really? Oh dear God! I know I'm going to learn a lot here reading all this, I just hope my brain is still intact on the other side.I think I need a stiff drink now..maybe a calm evening walk.

How far did you get ? what did you think ? :) you might want to cross reference this thread with my blog and weebly site as I lost my domain and all my linked pics

http://atlantisrediscovered.weebly.com/atlantis-re-discovered.html

Nik

The British historian and novelist H.G.Wells put it best when he once observed, “There is magic in names and the mightiest among these words of magic is Atlantis… it is as if this vision of a lost culture touched the most hidden thought of our soul.”

• 3 weeks later...

created some new video clips to explain the different mirrored finds in the last supper painting

more to follow

Nik :)

A new discovery from the ceiling cant believe I hadnt spotted this years ago !!!

an Ouroboros

Ouroboros.jpg

Minor updates to my blog for those following subscriptions are over 2000 now :) thank you to all the people from here who are following its growth :)

Nik