Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HAARP causes China's earthquakes?

tgan3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badeskov

• the eternal me

• Plainbob13

• Aanica

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note: Please add your opinion. thanks.. it would really help start a discussion.

I still have some doubts on what he's telling.

resonance could cause an earthquake. but i doubt an official group would do something like that. if it was manifested, it would be by someone in the general population.

resonance could cause an earthquake. but i doubt an official group would do something like that. if it was manifested, it would be by someone in the general population.

What is this harping about HAARP?

It seems to be springing up everywhere.

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes, or weather manipulation, or any such nonsense.

read the patents for haarp and come back. j/k :P

edit: not

Right: not.

This is real!

I first heard about this about 20 years ago that they were going to build a field of large antennas that would punch holes in the sphere for experiental purposes.

Not really knowing what would happen. I always wondered if they ever did it.

When I saw the picture of the antennas, I knew immediately that this was the experiment they had talked about years ago.

This is really scarrry!

Why would they create massive destruction on unsuspecting people?

haarp is old news. originaly built in the 50's as an extension to the dew line.

part of the experiment was to punch holes in the ozone layer, it has also been used to do low frequency experiments.

americans in northern canada messing with stuff, nothing new.

they even lost a nuke here in the 50's.

oh well.

haarp is old news. originaly built in the 50's as an extension to the dew line.

part of the experiment was to punch holes in the ozone layer, it has also been used to do low frequency experiments.

americans in northern canada messing with stuff, nothing new.

they even lost a nuke here in the 50's.

oh well.

HAARP was started sometime in the early 1990s, as far as memory serves. Although high altitude atmospheric research has been going on for many years, it wasn't known under that project name. And it is located in Alaska.

Has nothing whatsoever to to with weather modification or the like. Suggesting otherwise is pure nonsense, which a basic online research will make very obvious.

Cheers,

Badeskov

on the map in the link, at the top.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/radarmatrix/h...?mtbrand=AOL_US

these sites in canada were secured by the us gov way earlier than in the 90's.

this dosnt even touch what was acuired for the dew line.

there were protests to what the us govt was doing in these areas as far bck as the early 70's.

contractors in canada raised concerns over what was going on.

as for this being recent research. no.

look into tesla and his work, i do believe that a good chunk of this had its origins in his work started in the early 1900's

check this link as for some info on what i would consider not common knowledge.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/gwen.htm

there is plenty that goes on in the north that noone hears about.

some of what they proclaim can be done with haarp was being researched by tesla, he mannaged to light a flourecent light from 7 kilometers ( 4.3 miles ) away by transmitting energy through the ground.

as well as what he was doing with tesla coils.

Edited by the eternal me

on the map in the link, at the top.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/radarmatrix/h...?mtbrand=AOL_US

these sites in canada were secured by the us gov way earlier than in the 90's.

this dosnt even touch what was acuired for the dew line.

there were protests to what the us govt was doing in these areas as far bck as the early 70's.

contractors in canada raised concerns over what was going on.

as for this being recent research. no.

OK, I am confused. First of all, what is linked at that page is utter nonsense - plain and simple. Here is the photo of the antenna array

linked-image

HAARP is a project that was started in the 1990's and is localized in Alaska. I have no idea how DEW and all the other stuff you mention ties into a benign research project such as HAARP.

look into tesla and his work, i do believe that a good chunk of this had its origins in his work started in the early 1900's

Not really.

check this link as for some info on what i would consider not common knowledge.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/gwen.htm

there is plenty that goes on in the north that noone hears about.

Uhm, first of all, GWEN has nothing to do with HAARP (except for the effect of the ionosphere). And are you claiming that it is an unknown fact that the US military (as do NATO, the Russians, the Chinese and so on) maintains several, different vast high power antenna networks for various defense purposes? Missile detection, nuclear bomber force control, submarine communications, etc?! That is fairly common knowledge in my book.

some of what they proclaim can be done with haarp was being researched by tesla,

And what is it exactly you believe HAARP can do?! Besides gathering facts about the Ionosphere?! Are you aware that the deposited energy density is less than 3 microwatts/cm2?! To put that in context, a European GSM phone can have a peak transmit power of 2W, but typically use a lot less (in the mW range) - right next to your head. That translates into an energy density thousands of times that deposited in the Ionosphere by the HAARP antennas. And other transmitter blow a lot more energy that way (take regular satellite communications networks, for instance). Or even Radio/TV broadcasting networks. No, I am sorry, but this is simply hot air and nothing else.

he mannaged to light a flourecent light from 7 kilometers ( 4.3 miles ) away by transmitting energy through the ground.

as well as what he was doing with tesla coils.

So?! That has nothing whatsoever to do with this. Using the ground as a conductor is certainly well known and used for various applications.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Note: Please add your opinion. thanks.. it would really help start a discussion.

I still have some doubts on what he's telling.

Even without adding a opinion I think we all know what he is saying... :no:

"HAARP is a project that was started in the 1990's and is localized in Alaska. I have no idea how DEW and all the other stuff you mention ties into a benign research project such as HAARP."

I did not know the government had BENIGN projects...

Edited by Aanica

You're right - they don't! Every single research project the government invests in is malevolent, and all of their projects are tied into their global domination scheme. The government has NO interest in funding scientific research that can't be someday used for war - how useless would THAT be!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Moonie2012

"HAARP is a project that was started in the 1990's and is localized in Alaska. I have no idea how DEW and all the other stuff you mention ties into a benign research project such as HAARP."

That was of course a joke....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Photos from Tianshui city, Gansu province, China -- the city near the epicenter of the quake -- show strange cloud patterns a full two days BEFORE the quake hit. The cloud formations can be seen breaking apart in patterns indicating they were being hit systematically with something from above.The clouds were being affected by the two sets of radio waves. As the waves pounded down from the sky, the clouds broke apart in very orderly fashion; proving that something from above (other than wind) was affecting this specific area of China.The "long wave" attack originated from the HAARP array in Alaska. These extremely long radio waves were pulsed slowly and traveled deep underground when they hit. The much smaller, pulsed microwaves from a US military satellite, pulsed at a faster rate and, because the wavelength is so much smaller, they did not penetrate deeply into the ground.

Long, slower, waves hitting deep;

Shorter, faster waves hitting shallow.

The deep rock began to resonate at one frequency (tempo) and the surface rock/dirt began to resonate at a different, faster rate.

The two separate rates of resonation caused literally BILLIONS of tons of dirt and rock to begin subtly, gently, almost imperceptibly slapping against each other within the ground!

With all that weight hitting itself it wouldn't - and didn't - take long for a key geological lock to be crushed, allowing a sudden movement of a large land area underground, which was felt as a massive earthquake at the surface.

Lest you think that radio waves "can't cause anything to move" consider your microwave oven. Using as little as 500 watts, microwaves traveling through food "excite" the molecules within the food. The molecules start rubbing together. The friction of the molecules bouncing off each other causes heat. The heat cooks the food.

Now, take that same proven technique and multiply it to ninety million watts, pounding down on a particular area for at least two full days. Do you see how that amount of energy, pounding down relentlessly for at least two days, might cause the molecules inside some rocks to start moving? As the first rock molecules start to "excite" they bounce into other molecules causing not only some heat but in this case tiny vibration. As the vibrations spread to other rocks underground, they too start to vibrate.

What's that you say? You STILL don't believe that radio waves could affect earth and rock in a way to cause any kind of vibration? OK, I will offer you a final real-life example: Avalanches.

As most of us know, something as small as a sneeze can cause an avalanche. To prevent avalanches, Park Rangers and Ski Slope managers do what? They detonate a single stick of dynamite to cause a "shockwave that spreads" causing a chain reaction that causes hunddreds of millions of pounds of rocks, earth or on ski slopes, snow to . . . . move.

Back to the China earthquake, when several hundred billion tons of earth and rock start to vibrate, even impercetibly to humans, the enormous weight of that small vibration packs a gargantuan wallop. All it takes is for that wallop to act upon a weak point, crushing it, which then allows a tectonic plate to move. . . . maybe an inch. When billions of tons of rock and earth suddenly moves one inch,the resulting shockwave is felt as a HUGE earthquake.

Humans, surrounded by a buffer of air and subjected to local noise from traffic, airplanes and everything else we hear in a typical day, could not hear or feel the subtle slapping underground. Frogs, however, could feel it and hear it.

As their watery environment filtered out all surface noises and as the water itself carried the vibrations from underground, the minute slapping caused by the radio waves probably sounded like a gigantic bass drum beating all around them. Scared, disoriented or just driven nuts by this terrible sound (to them), tens of thousands of frogs came out of the waters around the city!

Initially, average people and even meteorologists in China, thought this was a natural phenomina -- until the earthquake struck the exact same area. Then the folks there started putting two and two together: China was attacked!

This attack was deliberate and it was done to teach China a lesson: OBEY the "New World Order" or China can be destroyed with a weapon that cannot be defended against and which leaves no forensic evidence to PROVE the quake was deliberate.

Understandably, the Chinese government is furious. They and their people have paid a huge and terrible price so that some New World Order douchebag could "send them a message."

As of May 28, 18 days after the massive earthquake, the "price" the Chinese people have paid (so far) is:

68,516 dead

365,399 injured

19,350 missing

While the human cost was steep, the financial impact of this attack will surely total in the hundreds of billions, perhaps even trillions of dollars.

China is not going to allow this to go unpunished. They are considering a retaliatory attack. It may be a strike against the HAARP facility, it may involve the shoot down of a satellite, it may just be an economic attack - dumping their $1.3 TRILLION in US Dollar currency reserves, which will devalue the United States Dollar overnight, crushing the US financially.

Such an economic attack would serve two purposes: It would be proper retaliation AND, it would impede US military dominance. With a wrecked economy and worthless currency, the US would no longer be a superpower, paving the way for others to gain worldwide dominance. Whatever form the retaliatory strike takes, rest assured this is going to get ugly. . . . fast. The worst part, however, is that once again, our Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG) has done something which the average American citizen did not - and NEVER would - approve. Yet it is we average Americans who could end up as cannon fodder if a fight breaks out as a result of what ZOG has done - again.

We citizens need to wise up and "alter or abolish" our federal government by any means necessary. Our government has become "destructive" of our unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pussuit of happiness, not to mention having just slaughtered yet another batch of foreigners without cause.

If We The People do not rise up and put a dead stop to our Zionist Occupied Government, the rest of the world may have to.

post-64925-1212465804_thumb.jpg

post-64925-1212465828_thumb.jpg

post-64925-1212465850_thumb.jpg

...so increasing the electrical output by 180,000 times goes from cooking maybe some ounces of food to moving crustal plates?

With all due respect, get a life. Earthquakes happen. Who, pray tell, caused Mt St Helens, or the many other volcanos? The "zionists"?

Wildlife, like the frogs shown, seem to be sensitive to earth movements, a natural indicator of things. I'll bet the cattle were anxious too, before the event.

Get away, far, far away, from your TV and computer...they're harming you.

...so increasing the electrical output by 180,000 times goes from cooking maybe some ounces of food to moving crustal plates?

One wonders :blink:

Get away, far, far away, from your TV and computer...they're harming you.

Indeed, and from the look of it, it is spreading.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What's that you say? You STILL don't believe that radio waves could affect earth and rock in a way to cause any kind of vibration? OK, I will offer you a final real-life example: Avalanches.

As most of us know, something as small as a sneeze can cause an avalanche. To prevent avalanches, Park Rangers and Ski Slope managers do what? They detonate a single stick of dynamite to cause a "shockwave that spreads" causing a chain reaction that causes hunddreds of millions of pounds of rocks, earth or on ski slopes, snow to . . . . move.

So where's the real life example of "radio waves" affecting earth and rock? The example you gave deals with sound.

Humans, surrounded by a buffer of air and subjected to local noise from traffic, airplanes and everything else we hear in a typical day, could not hear or feel the subtle slapping underground. Frogs, however, could feel it and hear it.

As their watery environment filtered out all surface noises and as the water itself carried the vibrations from underground, the minute slapping caused by the radio waves probably sounded like a gigantic bass drum beating all around them. Scared, disoriented or just driven nuts by this terrible sound (to them), tens of thousands of frogs came out of the waters around the city!

So some animals can sense the previbrations of an earthquake. So what? This has been known for far longer than HAARP has even been conceived of.

Initially, average people and even meteorologists in China, thought this was a natural phenomina -- until the earthquake struck the exact same area. Then the folks there started putting two and two together: China was attacked!

Imagine that. An area that had signs of an impending earthquake had an earthquake hit. How is this proof of an attack?

This attack was deliberate and it was done to teach China a lesson: OBEY the "New World Order" or China can be destroyed with a weapon that cannot be defended against and which leaves no forensic evidence to PROVE the quake was deliberate.

Guess what? If there is no forensic evidence then your entire "theory" falls apart. How do you know it wasn't just a natural earthquake?

China is not going to allow this to go unpunished. They are considering a retaliatory attack. It may be a strike against the HAARP facility, it may involve the shoot down of a satellite, it may just be an economic attack - dumping their $1.3 TRILLION in US Dollar currency reserves, which will devalue the United States Dollar overnight, crushing the US financially.

I'll believe it when I see it. The first two would be construed as a deliberate act of war and unlike your "theory" there would be evidence. China would be seen as the agressor and many countries would come to the aid of the US.

Thanks for the humor!

...and where is your evidence that China is "furious" over the "attacks"? Haven't seen nuttin...your scheme is lacking the angry victim here.

...and where is your evidence that China is "furious" over the "attacks"? Haven't seen nuttin...your scheme is lacking the angry victim here.

Lacking more the the angry victim.

The deep rock began to resonate at one frequency (tempo) and the surface rock/dirt began to resonate at a different, faster rate.

The two separate rates of resonation caused literally BILLIONS of tons of dirt and rock to begin subtly, gently, almost imperceptibly slapping against each other within the ground!

Complete and nonsense. Electromagnetic waves makes things vibrate at a molecular level, not at a macroscopic level. Good grief.... :blink:

With all that weight hitting itself it wouldn't - and didn't - take long for a key geological lock to be crushed, allowing a sudden movement of a large land area underground, which was felt as a massive earthquake at the surface.

By all means of respect, but you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.

Lest you think that radio waves "can't cause anything to move" consider your microwave oven. Using as little as 500 watts, microwaves traveling through food "excite" the molecules within the food. The molecules start rubbing together. The friction of the molecules bouncing off each other causes heat. The heat cooks the food.

To repeat myself, good grief. Did you flunk 1st grade physics?! Friction between molecules is not heat - heat is when molecules are actually moving and the faster they move, the hotter the subject is. Friction?!?! That is a first :wacko:

Now, take that same proven technique and multiply it to ninety million watts, pounding down on a particular area for at least two full days.

Of course forgetting that HAARP is "only" a 3.6 million watt facility and they have no means of focusing that energy. Good god, where do you people get it from?!

May I suggest a basic physics course before you venture into something like this again?!

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

This is probably the true cause of global warming as well.

Who, pray tell, caused Mt St Helens, or the many other volcanos? The "zionists"?

Even more mysteriously, who caused the historic eruptions at Thera and Vesuvius? .... I think the answer is obvious to all of us. Aliens. In league with a corrupt sect of Atlantian nobles

Edited by Siara

Even if HAARP was used, prove that it was the NWO who used it. HAARP techincally could cause this sort of damage but to blame this on the NWO is silly. It was probably just the American government.