Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chem trails - the facts

JET SAVAGE

If you watch the all of this video, not only are you concerned about what they are doing to our skies, but you will see images within government planes and attached to these planes chem trail devices that blow apart hoax calls that a nwo is not attempting to poison us.

Watch the video and please argue against this being for real.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JET SAVAGE

• Space Commander Travis

• glyndowers heir

• frenat

If you watch the all of this video, not only are you concerned about what they are doing to our skies, but you will see images within government planes and attached to these planes chem trail devices that blow apart hoax calls that a nwo is not attempting to poison us.

No thank you. Care to sum what the video portrays?

Care to read what I wrote about what the video portrays first?

Perhaps this could have been posted into the other chemtrail thread on front page of this forum? Have you read that thread? You might learn how ludicrous is the whole idea about chemtrails.

Yea we got em' where i live, they're called VAPOUR trails.

DON'T TELL ME, TESLA AGAIN?

I did and I don't plan on wasting a single minute of my life watching another video about a completely stupid hypothesis. I would suggest you sum up the video if you want people to look at it, and your arguments better be very, very good to get some serious attention for an idea so blatantly stupid (which was pointed numerous times in the other thread). Until then, this is another one for the garbage bin.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ahhh, get real and watch the video then we can put this hypothesis rubbish to ed. Go on, don't be a woose, watch the five minutes of nice music and instruments of chem trail spraying. Until you ddo get real this topic is interesting for me to hang onto. I will go and get more evidence until wehave an adult debate on this particular video (NOT CHEM TRAIL SPECULATIONS...THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO)

Can someone tell me what are those nossles on the sides of the government military planes that fly over our home late at night denied by our government with the cover story vapour trails to insult the ignorant? Can someone tell me what else they could be, on that plane or shall i copy diagram shots for you first......good idea, i want the bottom of why so many here refute without evidence the obvious in front of their eyes. they seem to be a little outlandish with their attiudes. Proof with your claims please.

Ahhh, get real and watch the video then we can put this hypothesis rubbish to ed. Go on, don't be a woose, watch the five minutes of nice music and instruments of chem trail spraying. Until you ddo get real this topic is interesting for me to hang onto. I will go and get more evidence until wehave an adult debate on this particular video (NOT CHEM TRAIL SPECULATIONS...THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO)

Can someone tell me what are those nossles on the sides of the government military planes that fly over our home late at night denied by our government with the cover story vapour trails to insult the ignorant? Can someone tell me what else they could be, on that plane or shall i copy diagram shots for you first......good idea, i want the bottom of why so many here refute without evidence the obvious in front of their eyes. they seem to be a little outlandish with their attiudes. Proof with your claims please.

So do you feel insulted?

I watched the video, wasted another few minutes of the precious few I have remaining and I saw the following:

a 747 dumping fuel

a KC135 modified to spray water for aircraft anti icing system trials on following aircraft

another 747 and an airbus fitted with barrels used for weight transfer simulation - part of the flight certification testing of all aircraft

a communications array

several air data sensor heads on an atmospheric research aircraft

probably the same aircraft fitted with atmospheric particle collectors

A baggage pod - does the same thing as the one on your cars roof-rack!

lots of pictures of VAPOUR TRAILS - formed when aircraft fly through areas of water saturated air caused by air pressure differential at the aircraft extremeties

absolutly no chem trails and no evidence of 'special modifications' for such purposes.

but there again I am ex establishment so therefore, can I really be trusted! ;):gun:

I watched the video, wasted another few minutes of the precious few I have remaining and I saw the following:

a 747 dumping fuel

a KC135 modified to spray water for aircraft anti icing system trials on following aircraft

another 747 and an airbus fitted with barrels used for weight transfer simulation - part of the flight certification testing of all aircraft

a communications array

lots of pictures of VAPOUR TRAILS - formed when aircraft fly through areas of water saturated air caused by air pressure differential at the aircraft extremeties

absolutly no chem trails and no evidence of 'special modifications' for such purposes.

but there again I am ex establishment so therefore, can I really be trusted! ;):gun:

Good post. And yes, there are plenty of other stuff, real stuff, to be afraid of.

Looking up at the white lines in the sky screaming--- -AHHH they are spraying us!! --- is crazy.

I suggest that OP takes a look at the other chemmie thread.

I suggest that OP takes a look at the other chemmie thread.

Ahh, but that would require actual reading, rather than viewing a video produced by some unknown youtube poster.

I love it (actually, I cringe) when someone posts a link to youtube and declares "this is my opinion." Ugh!

a 747 dumping fuel

a communications array

I agree with debunker, good post! Thanks for taking the time...

Cheers,

Badeskov

This is why youtube can be construed as an abomination - apparently for some it leaves rational thinking behind. By all means of respect, but I think glyndowers heir made a very good list of why this video is garbage. There is no evidence whatsoever for what you without any form of critique post from youtube and then adopt as your opinion. Rather the opposite, it turns out to be pretty common sights in aviation circles. If you really think something is going on, I would start with trying to look at what you watch and then use google for a bit instead of wasting completely good bandwidth on such trash.

There was a reason why you should read the other thread on this matter (and probably also the i don't know how many preceding it). They all state why the idea of chemtrails as described is totally ludicrous and in all honesty, that you would even start a new thread with nothing new (you don't even try to argue why this is the thread to follow) and then claim when countered that this is evidence and it is right in front of our eyes, when all the previous threads has the screaming out the opposite for all of the world to hear - truly baffling.

No, this is a waste of time and next time I would suggest you to actually look at what you post and then try to form an independent opinion from which you can argue. These kind of posts doesn't exactly increase people's willingness to answer you...

Cheers,

Badeskov

If the chemtrails are poisioning us down here, where is the physical evidence? Evil chemicals on sidewalks, leaves, roofs, baby carraiges? It's obviously designed to fall to Earth....where the Hell is it???????

Proof of what? Proof that they're not some fiendish (although vague) kind of government conspriacy?

As usual.

Proof of what? Proof that they're not some fiendish (although vague) kind of government conspriacy?

As usual.

Yup...I think this one can be packed and sent off to whereever dead threads depart to (Tesla failed to manifest himself)...nothing to see here, move along ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

The celebrated debunker needs more explanation for the rational mind to accept technical reaoning for what seems a litte to obvious in comparrison to what has been revealed.

after the egotistical remark of wasting your time, you still watched the video and replied a second time and I hope you wate more time explaining your techncal examination with links or places for others to understand and know more realisticly the reality presented.

Lol.

Your first statement.

a 747 dumping fuel.

Please correct my desperate fears by explaing if these shots are th same 747 fuel dumping formality. because even a high schoolboy would recognize these trails as different to vapour trails. I hope I am not insulting your reidiculous claims, so do read on beyond the pictures.

FROM THE VIDEO

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

I believe there have been a mass of new pro conspiracy videos introduced deliberately all in the same summer of 2007 as a way of smoke screening abd missinforming the waking public. The time before this was the grey alien wash of fake videos.So i know what the media programmers do.....so when I say proof, I mean proof, to be debunked properly..And if there is an expert here lending his wisdom, please do thoroughly and be the first to be actually convicing with your escuses.

So tell me, are these lines 747 dumping excercises, and more specifically. Can you find a single airial photo before 1980, that has long white lines in the sky...THE ANSWER IS NO..PLEASE REFUTE MY BOLD INK WITH AN IMAGE OF A WHITE LINED SKY DATEDBEFORE 1980.

REAL VAPOUR TRAILS. Compare the size and thickness to the above photos.

Jet airliner vapour trails

linked-image

linked-image

Please explain why if vapour trails vanish in minutes what are these doing in the air?

linked-image

The debunker has perfectly good answers to my questions. I hope to read them soon.

It usually makes me angry to witness blatant lies about dangerous realities.

This is a video from a Japanese airline passenger passing over a new form of chem trail. I am hoping the deunker can explain these lines as vapour or fuel dumping. I would like to hear what he says as insulting my intellgenc just won't do.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=580_1210628568&p=1

Images from the video

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by JET SAVAGE

The celebrated debunker needs more explanation for the rational mind to accept technical reaoning for what seems a litte to obvious in comparrison to what has been revealed.

after the egotistical remark of wasting your time, you still watched the video and replied a second time and I hope you wate more time explaining your techncal examination with links or places for others to understand and know more realisticly the reality presented.

Lol.

Your first statement.

a 747 dumping fuel.

Please correct my desperate fears by explaing if these shots are th same 747 fuel dumping formality. because even a high schoolboy would recognize these trails as different to vapour trails. I hope I am not insulting your reidiculous claims, so do read on beyond the pictures.

FROM THE VIDEO

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

I believe there have been a mass of new pro conspiracy videos introduced deliberately all in the same summer of 2007 as a way of smoke screening abd missinforming the waking public. The time before this was the grey alien wash of fake videos.So i know what the media programmers do.....so when I say proof, I mean proof, to be debunked properly..And if there is an expert here lending his wisdom, please do thoroughly and be the first to be actually convicing with your escuses.

So tell me, are these lines 747 dumping excercises, and more specifically. Can you find a single airial photo before 1980, that has long white lines in the sky...THE ANSWER IS NO..PLEASE REFUTE MY BOLD INK WITH AN IMAGE OF A WHITE LINED SKY DATEDBEFORE 1980.

Jet, my friend, have you ever seen a plane flying at altitude? That's what they do. That's what the word contrails means: condensation trails, from the engines. If you look at those pictures, you'll notice that in each of them, the number of contrails corresponds to the number of engines: a 747 has four, a 777 (which i think the third one is) two.

And in your next post, correct, the first is indeed contrails; the second one isn't, that's vortices, on a smaller scale, from the wings in humid air at low altitudes.

Any more questions?

It usually makes me angry to witness blatant lies about dangerous realities.

This is a video from a Japanese airline passenger passing over a new form of chem trail. I am hoping the deunker can explain these lines as vapour or fuel dumping. I would like to hear what he says as insulting my intellgenc just won't do.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=580_1210628568&p=1

Images from the video

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Those aren't vapor trails, they're clouds. We see them here near the mountains a fair amount. Caused by turbulence in the atmosphere in the lee of the mountains.

. Can you find a single airial photo before 1980, that has long white lines in the sky...THE ANSWER IS NO..PLEASE REFUTE MY BOLD INK WITH AN IMAGE OF A WHITE LINED SKY DATEDBEFORE 1980.

This is a neat one, as well... B-17s, US Army 8th Air Force, 1943/44. Note how the contrails kick in above a certain altitude, so the lower group aren't making any.

linked-image

This is a neat one, as well... B-17s, US Army 8th Air Force, 1943/44. Note how the contrails kick in above a certain altitude, so the lower group aren't making any.

linked-image

THE ANSWER IS PWNAGE!

Edited by Moonie2012