Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Wipe Israel off the Map"

ships-cat

Actually, you are the only one left who is still not convinced Mahmoud would destroy Israel any chance he may get.

I admitted he said it, never said he could or would actually do it. He needs all the support he can get from the old guard in Iran.. comments like the one he made are the closest he can get to kissin' ***..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• AROCES

• InHuman

• Homer

Actually, you are the only one left who is still not convinced Mahmoud would destroy Israel any chance he may get.

That’s typical AROCES ranting. Nothing I posted stated what I thought of Ahmadinejad, nor can it be spun to indicate that I have.

I was replying to the original post that specifically stated: "There was no mis-translation there, no excuses.

Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.”, which was a response to Ahmadinejad’s earlier statements. Never has he said "he" wants to wipe out Israel and never has he said "Iran" wants to wipe out Israel, which clearly means that ships-cat either misread what was actually said, or she felt it was her responsibility to translate to us what his statements actually meant, in which case her other statement: “he clarified it…” would be rendered null and void.

Now to your silly statement. What difference would it make if I thought "he"(Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) would destroy Israel if given the chance? He is the highest elected official in the nation, but as we all know, Iran is not a democracy. The real powers-that-be(according to article 113 of the Constitution of Iran) is Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is commander-in-chief of the armed forces and has the final word in all aspects of foreign and domestic policies, and he don’t give a damn what Ahmadinejad, or any other elected official would do. Plus, TPTB would rather have Ahmadinejad focus on domestic issues such as the economy instead of saber rattling with the rest of the world.

I have been to Israel 4 times, and among the more than 2 dozen countries that I have been to, Israel stands alone(from my personal observation/experience) in their genuine appreciation to visiting U.S. citizens, and their hospitality is second to none(again, from my personal observations/experience). They don’t take our alliance for granted. I love Israel and the Israelis, and I long to return, but that doesn’t mean I buy into this idiotic propaganda.

I admitted he said it, never said he could or would actually do it. He needs all the support he can get from the old guard in Iran.. comments like the one he made are the closest he can get to kissin' ***..

Same doubt with Hitler. But unlike Hitler he does not have the power or Army to do so.

Tell me, if the Old Guards ask him to lead the Iranian Army to destroy Israel he would as well to do kissin .... even closer, right?

That’s typical AROCES ranting. Nothing I posted stated what I thought of Ahmadinejad, nor can it be spun to indicate that I have.

I was replying to the original post that specifically stated: "There was no mis-translation there, no excuses.

Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.”, which was a response to Ahmadinejad’s earlier statements. Never has he said "he" wants to wipe out Israel and never has he said "Iran" wants to wipe out Israel, which clearly means that ships-cat either misread what was actually said, or she felt it was her responsibility to translate to us what his statements actually meant, in which case her other statement: “he clarified it…” would be rendered null and void.

Then why does he keep saying it and never made it clear it's not him who wants to do so but somebody else?

I mean why play around and make the world wonder, right?

Now to your silly statement. What difference would it make if I thought "he"(Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) would destroy Israel if given the chance? He is the highest elected official in the nation, but as we all know, Iran is not a democracy. The real powers-that-be(according to article 113 of the Constitution of Iran) is Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is commander-in-chief of the armed forces and has the final word in all aspects of foreign and domestic policies, and he don’t give a damn what Ahmadinejad, or any other elected official would do. Plus, TPTB would rather have Ahmadinejad focus on domestic issues such as the economy instead of saber rattling with the rest of the world.

He does represent the Country of Iran, right?

You wingnuts get all worked up over things but really fail to understand the words. "REGIME" changes does not equal "ISRAEL off the map". The 8 year old Neocon regime in Washington with a horrible record, is about to die and will soon be erased. A more intelligent "REGIME" in Israel would be met with more much less retoric.

Nice try, but you and Mahmoud really can only fool your own kind.

Same doubt with Hitler. But unlike Hitler he does not have the power or Army to do so.

Tell me, if the Old Guards ask him to lead the Iranian Army to destroy Israel he would as well to do kissin .... even closer, right?

Exactly.

I don't think you firmly understand how much influence he really has.. try again bud.

Then why does he keep saying it and never made it clear it's not him who wants to do so but somebody else?

I mean why play around and make the world wonder, right?

He keeps saying it primarily because he wants it to happen, and to give the impression to the global community that he’s somebody important because he can defy the west(specifically the U.S.) and be a regional power. If that includes spreading fear among his neighbors, all the better for him.

He does represent the Country of Iran, right?

Of course he does, and so does Iran’s embassador, and both have about the same authority over the armed forces…which is zero authority.

You have to understand that their President wants to appear strong and in control, and with the state controlled media and a few scary quotes…there you have it, a fine piece of propaganda.

The ME would be much better off with out an Israeli state.

The US goes around knocking off petty dictators in our own interest but when some crazy muslim gets the same idea its the end of the world.

They should give him to Warlord Bush to deal with. He is the biggest and meanest warlord of the 21st century and he has the biggest and meanest guns and machines to use. (Size does count)

Go Warlord Bush!!!

On a more serious note. Yeah seems like Iran is asking for it. Go get em Team America!! :D

(Just to make it clear I am all for the war on Iran and Afghanistan , but Iraq was just for oil. Can't the US spare a few hundred troops and Invade Zimbabwe to get rid of Mugabe. Maybe I should send a letter to Warlord Bush to request such a quick and easy invasion to end the tyrrany here in Africa.)

Edited by heinrich1858

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene "

And he wants a nuclear plant for "peaceful" purposes.

So he can do this........

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene "

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361705,00.html

there is the link... ill tell u, ISREAL,, could dominate and i mean DOMINATE iran.. with alot of friends in the airforce and marines, i can tell you, Isreal can easily wipe them off the map with just their air force!!!! Isreal's F-17 and F-18 that we gave them is more then enough... i wish stupid little weak countries would shut up...

Ya, Ya, iran has WMD's... their WMD's can only travel 60-100 miles!

iran, just going to get slaughtered.

oh and Heinrich you are the man... All these liberals and left wings, hate war... come on, our military lives for this, this is what they sign up for!!!

WE are the TOUGHEST, STRONGEST, people in the goddamnn WORLD! ....

LOVE YOU AMERICA!!!

America wan't you to believe this so it justifies them taking back the control of Iranian Oil which they and England once had. Israel are a bigger threat to the world than anyone as they are proven trigger happy and with the amount of Nukes in possession. I do not fear Iran invading my shores, but Israel causing WW3 i do

People should decide for themselves instead of allowing business interests or political policy decide what is best for our world and its people. So Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and see America destroyed but at the same time they also believe America only wants to import democracy to the Middle East, in effect that America wants to control them, which would also mean they are wiped off the map and destroyed. After all Bush using Iraq as a stepping stone to Iran is not an idea without merit or mention. I am not saying who is right or wrong but am saying there is two sides to every story and picking one or the other is merely playing into those deciding what is best for the world...politicians of both countries? I think they neither have the best interest of the world at heart or even their own countries as long as they can remain in power even if it takes perpetuating a cycle of violence and wars that have nothing to do with protecting a nation and its citizens but rather the religions and business interests of the few in power.

Exactly.

I don't think you firmly understand how much influence he really has.. try again bud.

Well, you said he is just pleasing the old guards so he say those things. so it is the odl gusrds who wants Israel destroyed then, right?

So he would do so if the old guards wants him to do so. :tu:

He keeps saying it primarily because he wants it to happen, and to give the impression to the global community that he’s somebody important because he can defy the west(specifically the U.S.) and be a regional power. If that includes spreading fear among his neighbors, all the better for him.

See, he wants it and would do it if he can find a way.

Of course he does, and so does Iran’s embassador, and both have about the same authority over the armed forces…which is zero authority.

You have to understand that their President wants to appear strong and in control, and with the state controlled media and a few scary quotes…there you have it, a fine piece of propaganda.

Which means he is saying what the country wants to appear strong, right?

So Iran does wants Israel destroyed.

There you go.

iran would make a perfect glass parking lot

Which means he is saying what the country wants to appear strong, right?

So Iran does wants Israel destroyed.

There you go.

so to appear strong, they would get themselves wiped off the map? Israel would destroy Iran with a great airforce and nukes. I don't think Iran would be that stupid.

and the president has no authority on the military, relax until Ayattola (spelling?) says something like this and then you worry. I remember once the president said something like this about Israel and the supreme leader criticized him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361705,00.html

there is the link... ill tell u, ISREAL,, could dominate and i mean DOMINATE iran.. with alot of friends in the airforce and marines, i can tell you, Isreal can easily wipe them off the map with just their air force!!!! Isreal's F-17 and F-18 that we gave them is more then enough... i wish stupid little weak countries would shut up...

Ya, Ya, iran has WMD's... their WMD's can only travel 60-100 miles!

iran, just going to get slaughtered.

Jajajajajaja....i seriously doubt it, because Israel would not attack Iran with USA experimental planes (the F-17) or with planes they dont even had (the F-18). In any case, i presume you wanted to say F-16s and F-15s, wich Israel have in their Air Force.

Also, i seriously doubt that a Chemical/Nuclear/Biological warhead can travel 60-100 miles on their own. For that, the Iranians have missiles, like the Shahab-3/4/5, X-55 and Fajr-3, that have more than 1000 miles of range.

Lucidelement, before giving your fingers the order to write, try to document yourself, and dont belive everything you heard in FoxNews. The USA is not the only country in the world with nice "toys".

Israel is a facist state hell bent on the genocide of the Palestinian people.

GO ISRAEL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's interesting that there is a lot of criticism in Israel these days toward their democratically elected Prime Minister. Fascist state? :rolleyes:

It's interesting that Israel isn't participating in the systematic and planned extermination of the Palestinians. Genocide? :rolleyes:

Edited by Homer

so to appear strong, they would get themselves wiped off the map? Israel would destroy Iran with a great airforce and nukes. I don't think Iran would be that stupid.

Does not matter, it's the intent and desire that is in question here. Not if they can or not.

and the president has no authority on the military, relax until Ayattola (spelling?) says something like this and then you worry. I remember once the president said something like this about Israel and the supreme leader criticized him.

You telling me the Supreme leader can't control Mahmouds mouth?

Now if you the supreme leader that is a very dangerous threat to your authority.

You telling me the Supreme leader can't control Mahmouds mouth?

Now if you the supreme leader that is a very dangerous threat to your authority.

I think you have the right of it there Aroces. If Ahmedinnersburnt is ratcheting up the rhetoric, it is because he has been told to do so by the Supreme Leader and with the blessing of the Council of Beards. For this reason, his words reflect official Iranian doctrine.

The Jews ARE Palestinian people Bender. And if they wanted to kill all of the ARAB Palestinians, they would have done so long ago. Instead, they have been the driving force in creating an embryonic Arab Palestinian Nation; something that has not existed in recorded history.

Meow Purr :)

The Jews ARE Palestinian people Bender. And if they wanted to kill all of the ARAB Palestinians, they would have done so long ago. Instead, they have been the driving force in creating an embryonic Arab Palestinian Nation; something that has not existed in recorded history.

Not quite and I do not know of anyone who could even claim this view is accurate. Where was the US decrying Israels own chemical warfare research in 1998 even though we used it as an excuse to invade Iraq a few years later in a war that has come to be looked upon as unjustified.

LONDON (AP) -- Israel is trying to identity genes carried only by Arabs that could be used to develop a biological weapon that would harm Arabs but not Jews, the Sunday Times reported.

The newspaper attributed its report to unidentified Israeli military and Western intelligence sources. It said Israeli scientists are working to create a genetically modified bacterium or virus that only attacks people who carry certain genes.

The paper said the weapon is seen as Israel's response to the threat of chemical and biological warfare from Iraq and could be spread by air or through the water supply.

The newspaper said the program is based at the biological institute in Nes Tziyona, which it described as the main research facility for Israel's chemical and biological weapons. According to the report, researchers have pinpointed ``a characteristic in the genetic profile of certain Arab communities, particularly the Iraqi people.''

The idea of such research has provoked controversy in Israel because of parallels with the genetic experiments at Auschwitz by Nazi scientist Dr. Josef Mengele during World War II, the paper said.

``Morally, based on our history, and our tradition and our experience, such a weapon is monstrous and should be denied,'' Israeli parliament member Dedi Zucker is quoted as saying.

Officials at Porton Down, Britain's biological defense facility, said such weapons were theoretically possible, the newspaper said

http://www.excludedmiddle.com/ethnic_weapons.htm

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Let us not forget past Israeli comments that have been inflammatory.

"Should war break out in the Middle East again,... or should any Arab nation fire missiles against Israel, as the Iraqis did, a nuclear escalation, once unthinkable except as a last resort, would now be a strong probability." Seymour Hersh(1)

"Arabs may have the oil, but we have the matches." Ariel Sharon(2)

With between 200 and 500 thermonuclear weapons and a sophisticated delivery system, Israel has quietly supplanted Britain as the World's 5th Largest nuclear power, and may currently rival France and China in the size and sophistication of its nuclear arsenal. Although dwarfed by the nuclear arsenals of the U.S. and Russia, each possessing over 10,000 nuclear weapons, Israel nonetheless is a major nuclear power, and should be publically recognized as such.. Since the Gulf War in 1991, while much attention has been lavished on the threat posed by Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, the major culprit in the region, Israel, has been largely ignored. Possessing chemical and biological weapons, an extremely sophisticated nuclear arsenal, and an aggressive strategy for their actual use, Israel provides the major regional impetus for the development of weapons of mass destruction and represents an acute threat to peace and stability in the Middle East. The Israeli nuclear program represents a serious impediment to nuclear disarmament and nonproliferation and, with India and Pakistan, is a potential nuclear flashpoint.(prospects of meaningful non-proliferation are a delusion so long as the nuclear weapons states insist on maintaining their arsenals,) Citizens concerned about sanctions against Iraq, peace with justice in the Middle East, and nuclear disarmament have an obligation to speak out forcefully against the Israeli nuclear program.

Meanwhile, the existence of an arsenal of mass destruction in such an unstable region in turn has serious implications for future arms control and disarmament negotiations, and even the threat of nuclear war. Seymour Hersh warns, "Should war break out in the Middle East again,... or should any Arab nation fire missiles against Israel, as the Iraqis did, a nuclear escalation, once unthinkable except as a last resort, would now be a strong probability."(41) and Ezar Weissman, Israel's current President said "The nuclear issue is gaining momentum(and the) next war will not be conventional."(42) Russia and before it the Soviet Union has long been a major(if not the major) target of Israeli nukes. It is widely reported that the principal purpose of Jonathan Pollard's spying for Israel was to furnish satellite images of Soviet targets and other super sensitive data relating to U.S. nuclear targeting strategy. (43) (Since launching its own satellite in 1988, Israel no longer needs U.S. spy secrets.) Israeli nukes aimed at the Russian heartland seriously complicate disarmament and arms control negotiations and, at the very least, the unilateral possession of nuclear weapons by Israel is enormously destabilizing, and dramatically lowers the threshold for their actual use, if not for all out nuclear war. In the words of Mark Gaffney, "... if the familar pattern(Israel refining its weapons of mass destruction with U.S. complicity) is not reversed soon- for whatever reason- the deepening Middle East conflict could trigger a world conflagration." (44)

Many Middle East Peace activists have been reluctant to discuss, let alone challenge, the Israeli monopoly on nuclear weapons in the region, often leading to incomplete and uninformed analyses and flawed action strategies. Placing the issue of Israeli weapons of mass destruction directly and honestly on the table and action agenda would have several salutary effects. First, it would expose a primary destabilizing dynamic driving the Middle East arms race and compelling the region's states to each seek their own "deterrent." Second, it would expose the grotesque double standard which sees the U.S. and Europe on the one hand condemning Iraq, Iran and Syria for developing weapons of mass destruction, while simultaneously protecting and enabling the principal culprit. Third, exposing Israel's nuclear strategy would focus international public attention, resulting in increased pressure to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction and negotiate a just peace in good faith. Finally, a nuclear free Israel would make a Nuclear Free Middle East and a comprehensive regional peace agreement much more likely. Unless and until the world community confronts Israel over its covert nuclear program it is unlikely that there will be any meaningful resolution of the Israeli/Arab conflict, a fact that Israel may be counting on as the Sharon era dawns.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/STE203A.html

Edited by Clovis