Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Wipe Israel off the Map"

ships-cat

Israel is a facist state hell bent on the genocide of the Palestinian people.

The Palestinian people seem quite efficient at performing that task themselves.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• AROCES

• InHuman

• Homer

The Palestinian people seem quite efficient at performing that task themselves.

Not the Palestinian people, but the higher ups who have manipulated the Palestinians into following their crazy anti-"zionist" views.

On a different note, I'm not the least bit concerned for Israel as they seem to do a pretty good job of taking care of themselves.

Modern Israel was brilliant especially in the Six-Day War but I fear without the support of American tax dollars subsidizing them as well as our threats to intervene on their behalf largely keeps them afloat. They are the actual stepping stone for the West to dictate policy within the Middle East. When America dips steeper into decline as a super power we shall see how well Israel stands on its own.

They should work on wrapping up Afghanistan and getting the pakistan border region cleared, thats where the biggest threat is, thats were the taliban are gaining strength again... oh and theres oil there... yeah.. LOTS AND LOTS OF OIL...

:tu::whistle:

Canada has lots of oil to... Plus the trip is shorter... :tu::gun: Oh yeah, I'm sure there are terrorists there to...

Modern Israel was brilliant especially in the Six-Day War but I fear without the support of American tax dollars subsidizing them as well as our threats to intervene on their behalf largely keeps them afloat. They are the actual stepping stone for the West to dictate policy within the Middle East. When America dips steeper into decline as a super power we shall see how well Israel stands on its own.

I love these quotes.

Benjamin Disraeli (1801

-1881) in the House of Commons when taunted by Irish Daniel

O'Connel, "Yes, I am a Jew, and when the ancestors of the right

honorable gentleman were brutal savages in an unknown island, mine

were priests in the temple of Solomon."

Judah P. Benjamin said in a reply to another senator," The gentleman will please remember that when

his half-civilized ancestors were hunting the wild boar in the

forests of Silesia, mine were the princes of the earth".

Well they've lasted the past few thousand years without our help i'm sure they'll last a little while without it.

Genesis 12:2,3

vs.2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: vs.3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

--Mandalore--

Canada has lots of oil to... Plus the trip is shorter... :tu::gun: Oh yeah, I'm sure there are terrorists there to...

Hmm.....ideas?? linked-imageMwahahahaha!

You know what...his description of Israel is pretty acurate. This guy might be a nut himself but I frankly find it difficult to sympethize with an aggressor state like Israel.

Israel which has dozens of UN sanctions levied against it because of its cruel and inhuman degredation of Palestinians? Israel who piggy-backed on the British and moved into a country that wasnt theirs, pushed people out of their homes and off their land to build an appartheid state?

Why didnt anyone point out how horrible Israel was when it used weapons WE gave them to CONQUER territory that was NEVER theirs? Last I checked that was called imperialism (not that we'd object of course, lest the kettle snicker at the pot)

We need to get over accepting outright everything Tel Aviv does as automatically ok, we're no better than apologists refusing to hold them morally and ethically responsible for their actions.

Whats worse is we instantly slander anyone who expresses this or similar views as antisemitic. Fine well if thats the card they're going to play they're just a bunch of arab-hating anti-islamic biggots.

Two can play this game.

Iran wants to take on Israel? I say let them. NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Edited by BabelPlatz

YEA! DOWN WITH CANADA! LETS TAKE THIER LEGAL WEED TO WHILE WE ARE AT IT!

YEA! DOWN WITH CANADA! LETS TAKE THIER LEGAL WEED TO WHILE WE ARE AT IT!

Didn't we offer that as a peace proposal?

:ph34r:

Who the **** cares?

1)Ahmadinejad isn't even the premier power in the Iranian government. That belongs to the clerics, namely the Guardian Council and Supreme Leader Khamenei, who control the police, justice system, and army.

2)Pretty much every state in the Middle East that is on bad terms with Israel says this kind of crap, and has been saying it for decades to rally their people. It's totally meaningless except as an expression of bad relations.

THANK YOU!!! Somebody got this right and I bet he's NOT from the US! Naturally many in the US are soooo mislead and stupid and have NO idea but what this person said in point 1 is SOOO very true and how sad, the power country of the world, it's very own clueless citizens HAVE NO CLUE!

I can't stand Ahmedinnejad as much as the next guy... even the people of Iran can't stand the guy.. (wow but that's no surprise .. as many of us here who can't stand our own President now with the low approval rating of less than 30% )

Now only if we could wipe a few world politicians off the map!

I have been reading your posts for a while Ship, and have found them to be based on common sense with little partisanship....until now. So I was a little surprised to see conservative point of view....but I like it.

Ahmadinejad never said he wants to(or is going to), or that Iran wants to(or is going to).

It was a threat. WHO else is saying they are going to be wiped off the map. Jeeze........what else do you need? Lead a horse to water..... These Chamberlain apologists make me sick.

I dont remember any "liberal" on this board saying he didn't do that.

Most just said it wouldn't end well if western forces (pretty much just america) invaded iran.

Where have you been for the past few years? Even right now there are several leftist supporting ahmadinnerplate in this forum.

The ME would be much better off with out an Israeli state.

The US goes around knocking off petty dictators in our own interest but when some crazy muslim gets the same idea its the end of the world.

How would the ME be better? Naive statement of the day or Israel hater....take your pick.

They should work on wrapping up Afghanistan and getting the pakistan border region cleared, thats where the biggest threat is, thats were the taliban are gaining strength again... oh and theres oil there... yeah.. LOTS AND LOTS OF OIL...

:tu::whistle:

Israel is not involved in Afgan, Pakistan or Iraq. The Taliban are not the ones threatening Israel.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

You know what...his description of Israel is pretty acurate. This guy might be a nut himself but I frankly find it difficult to sympethize with an aggressor state like Israel.

Israel which has dozens of UN sanctions levied against it because of its cruel and inhuman degredation of Palestinians? Israel who piggy-backed on the British and moved into a country that wasnt theirs, pushed people out of their homes and off their land to build an appartheid state?

Why didnt anyone point out how horrible Israel was when it used weapons WE gave them to CONQUER territory that was NEVER theirs? Last I checked that was called imperialism (not that we'd object of course, lest the kettle snicker at the pot)

We need to get over accepting outright everything Tel Aviv does as automatically ok, we're no better than apologists refusing to hold them morally and ethically responsible for their actions.

Whats worse is we instantly slander anyone who expresses this or similar views as antisemitic. Fine well if thats the card they're going to play they're just a bunch of arab-hating anti-islamic biggots.

Two can play this game.

Iran wants to take on Israel? I say let them. NOT OUR PROBLEM.

I agree with everything you say.

Israel's conventional forces are better equipped than most Arab League countries, kinda begs the question, "what are the 150 Nukes for"? To inflict carnage anywhere in the world where they feel their own people are under threat (sic)

Why do idiot politicians consign the whole Middle East to a "smould'ring cauldron of discontent"? Beats me, I dont see Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE... "smould'rin". In fact per capita income in Dubai is double US per capita. They seem to be doing rather well. Of course this also begs the question "why force a USA version of democracy on the world" when it is not needed. Look at Israel's democracy - it's laughable, a new government every year because they cannot keep a lid on their own Zionist, terrorist cults.

Didn't we offer that as a peace proposal?

:ph34r:

Never! We don't accept any proposal from the head of the axis of evil! Not after you sent down those Moose of mass destruction! :rolleyes:

Never! We don't accept any proposal from the head of the axis of evil! Not after you sent down those Moose of mass destruction! :rolleyes:

Wait, wait, wait... I think that peace proposal sounds reasonable... I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to cover up the moose incident and pass it off as a UFO. It will be shipped down through Buffalo, I trust? Peace offering accepted!

I have been reading your posts for a while Ship, and have found them to be based on common sense with little partisanship....until now. So I was a little surprised to see conservative point of view....but I like it.

Ahmadinejad never said he wants to(or is going to), or that Iran wants to(or is going to).

It was a threat. WHO else is saying they are going to be wiped off the map. Jeeze........what else do you need? Lead a horse to water..... These Chamberlain apologists make me sick.

I never said Iran wasn’t a threat. In fact, they are not only a threat, but are responsible for many of the deaths in Iraq and Israel as it continues to fund, train and equip militants.

My posts weren’t to say that Iran wasn’t a threat, but to correct ships-cat error. In response to Ahmadinejad statement, she said “Iran wants to”, and also that “he clarified it”. I think it goes without saying that Iran does want Israel to be wiped out(as all the muslim countries do), but Ahmadinejad didn’t say it wants to, and certainly didn’t clarify that it wants to, which renders ships-cat statement factually inaccurate. That was my point.

Saying I 'want' all the money in the bank is not a threat(or clarification) that I'm going to rob the bank.

Chamberlain apologists makes me sick too.

I couldn't see that anyone has added this to the original discussion yet: -

Ahmadinejad says Israel to vanish with or without Iran

Tue Jun 3, 2008 4:08pm EDT

ROME (Reuters) - The state of Israel will cease to exist with or without the involvement of Iran, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Tuesday.

"This will happen whether we are involved in it or not," the Iranian leader told a news conference at a U.N. food summit in Rome, when asked to explain his statement on Monday that the Jewish state would soon disappear from the map.

So I cannot support the assertion of the original post that specifically Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map or the follow-up that Iran is dedicated to the military destruction of Israel. My opinion is that if Israel and Iran do come to war at any time in the foreseeable future it will be at the instigation of the former.

I never said Iran wasn’t a threat. In fact, they are not only a threat, but are responsible for many of the deaths in Iraq and Israel as it continues to fund, train and equip militants.

My posts weren’t to say that Iran wasn’t a threat, but to correct ships-cat error. In response to Ahmadinejad statement, she said “Iran wants to”, and also that “he clarified it”. I think it goes without saying that Iran does want Israel to be wiped out(as all the muslim countries do), but Ahmadinejad didn’t say it wants to, and certainly didn’t clarify that it wants to, which renders ships-cat statement factually inaccurate. That was my point.

Saying I 'want' all the money in the bank is not a threat(or clarification) that I'm going to rob the bank.

Chamberlain apologists makes me sick too.

Strictly speaking Homer, your correct. However, the threat is implied. It's like the school bully ranting on how he hates you and how one day your going to get it. The bully is not saying he is going to do it, but that is clearly implied.

^^^^^^

Not as much bully as the school wangster who wears a sideways cap and talks a big game..

I'm pretty sure Israel would love Iran to be wiped off the map, too. They're not exactly in this 50-60 year dispute with clean hands.

Strictly speaking Homer, your correct. However, the threat is implied. It's like the school bully ranting on how he hates you and how one day your going to get it. The bully is not saying he is going to do it, but that is clearly implied.

Ahh but implications are subjective. I say tomato you say tomaato.

Israel is a facist state hell bent on the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Well considering their military is one of the strongest in the world 60 years on and there are 6 times more palestinian-arabs now than there were in 1948 implies they are doing a p***-poor job ?

How would the ME be better? Naive statement of the day or Israel hater....take your pick.

How would the ME be better off? Maybe the news of the middle east conflict hasn't reached you up in your ivory tower? Its a brutal war and occupation that has been going on basicaly since the formation of the Israeli state. Had the Israeli state never been formed, there never would have been the middle east conflict. Its that simple.

"You cannot like the word, but what is happening is an occupation -- to hold 3.5 million Palestinians under occupation. I believe that is a terrible thing for Israel and for the Palestinians," - Ariel Sharon 2003

Only someone like you could be clueless to or not care about something like this (take your pick). Whats happening is a "terrible thing for Israel and for the Palestinians" and your best argument if to call me naive or imply I am a jew hater. Bravo "warrior".....

Isreal got greedy and ahead of itself. They assumed they had the right to anything they wanted, even if it already belonged on someone else. Why do they continue to extend their borders knowing it will only cause more trouble..

Isreal got greedy and ahead of itself. They assumed they had the right to anything they wanted, even if it already belonged on someone else. Why do they continue to extend their borders knowing it will only cause more trouble..

One factor is to deny the areas where rockets are launched into Israel.