Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Wipe Israel off the Map"

ships-cat

so this is enough to get people to want war?

It seems that Dinnerjacket has no problems with the possibility of war...It's all he talks about..along with the ayatollahs,mullahs and imams nurturing a 'martyrdom' mentality at every street corner and billboard for years now..The are planning a 'suicide' bombing of Israel (using all of Iran-knowing full well what the response will be) is my guess...

btw, he may be 'president', but he's relatively powerless when it comes to war. The clerics call the shots. If the main leader said it, and hinted that it was a threat to Israel from Iran itself, then it would be very worrying. This is not the case, relax.

Give them a nuke or three and that all changes drastically (which they are working on at this very minute-don't fool yourself..just because we don't have videos of it, there are piles of circumstantial evidence piling up), along with unexplained missile tests that they really don't need for 'peaceful' purposes..(working on a system of delivery to reach Israel no doubt...)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• AROCES

• InHuman

• Homer

Maybe Ahmedinnejad meant he was going to wipe Israel off his personal map...

Using a felt-tipped pen or permanent marker?

Maybe? :unsure2:

what we need to do is sit down with iran and talk to them for the next 5 to 6 years about them not building a nuke. while they continue to research how to build one and will be able to build one in 5 years. Just like obama and hillary have said.

How would the ME be better off? Maybe the news of the middle east conflict hasn't reached you up in your ivory tower? Its a brutal war and occupation that has been going on basicaly since the formation of the Israeli state. Had the Israeli state never been formed, there never would have been the middle east conflict. Its that simple.

"You cannot like the word, but what is happening is an occupation -- to hold 3.5 million Palestinians under occupation. I believe that is a terrible thing for Israel and for the Palestinians," - Ariel Sharon 2003

Only someone like you could be clueless to or not care about something like this (take your pick). Whats happening is a "terrible thing for Israel and for the Palestinians" and your best argument if to call me naive or imply I am a jew hater. Bravo "warrior".....

But Israel does exist and so do the Jewish people. Maybe if they never existed you would be happy. That's naivety. If you agree that wiping Israel off the map would make the ME better off, than what else could you be but an anti-Semite. Perhaps you don't know that Jewish people have been living and persecuted in that area for thousands of years. Perhaps you forgot, that many of the Jewish people escaped Nazi death camps and returned to their homeland to try in live in peace. Maybe you didn't realize that several of Israel's neighbors have started wars to eliminate the state of Israel.

Sharon is correct, in that it is a terrible thing for Israel and the Palestinians. I personally feel the Palestinians should have their own peaceful nation, but not at the expense of destroying Israel and killing all the inhabitants.

So, in your twisted world the ME would be better off if there were no Jews, is that it? Set up more death camps, huh? Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....bravo to you sir and your hatred for the Jewish people!

Edited by Aztec Warrior

Ian Black, Middle East editor The Guardian, Saturday June 7 2008 Article historyIsrael "will attack" Iran if it continues to develop nuclear weapons, one of prime minister Ehud Olmert's deputies warned yesterday. Shaul Mofaz, a former defence minister and a contender to replace the scandal-battered Olmert, said military action would be "unavoidable" if Tehran proved able to acquire the technology to manufacture atomic bombs.

Mofaz is Israel's transport minister, but he is also a former chief of staff, privy to secret defence planning as a member of the security cabinet, and leads regular strategic talks with the US. He implied that any attack on Iran would be coordinated with Washington. "If Iran continues with its programme for developing nuclear weapons, we will attack it," he told the Hebrew daily Yediot Aharonot. "The UN sanctions are ineffective."

Seems like not if, but when.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/0...lestinians.iran

................and your best argument if to call me naive or imply I am a jew hater. Bravo "warrior".....

But Israel does exist and so do the Jewish people. Maybe if they never existed you would be happy. That's naivety. If you agree that wiping Israel off the map would make the ME better off, than what else could you be but an anti-Semite.................So, in your twisted world the ME would be better off if there were no Jews, is that it? Set up more death camps, huh? Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....bravo to you sir and your hatred for the Jewish people!

:lol: I am completely embarrassed for you that even after I called you on it, this is your best response.

Mabey you can point out where I said the "ME would be better off if there were no Jews"? Oh wait, you can't because I didn't and wouldn't. Never mind the point of my post was that the situation there is bad for BOTH Israel and the Palestinians. That didn't prevent you from sinking into the predictable argument where any criticism of Israel equals being an anti-semite and a Nazi. The intelect behind your argument is so rudimentary that its the equivalent of playground name calling.

I personally feel the Palestinians should have their own peaceful nation, but not at the expense of destroying Israel and killing all the inhabitants.

Considering the level of your argument maybe I should just respond to this by calling you an Arab hater? After all, you are willing to defend the formation of the Israeli state reguardless of the death toll and years of suffering it has caused (on both sides, with no end in sight), yet you would only support the formation of a Palestinian state if no-one gets hurt (no-one from Israel that is, maybe you wouldn't mind if the formation of a Palestinian state ment the killing off all the Palestinians :lol: ).

:lol: I am completely embarrassed for you that even after I called you on it, this is your best response.

Mabey you can point out where I said the "ME would be better off if there were no Jews"? Oh wait, you can't because I didn't and wouldn't. Never mind the point of my post was that the situation there is bad for BOTH Israel and the Palestinians. That didn't prevent you from sinking into the predictable argument where any criticism of Israel equals being an anti-semite and a Nazi. The intelect behind your argument is so rudimentary that its the equivalent of playground name calling.

Considering the level of your argument maybe I should just respond to this by calling you an Arab hater? After all, you are willing to defend the formation of the Israeli state reguardless of the death toll and years of suffering it has caused (on both sides, with no end in sight), yet you would only support the formation of a Palestinian state if no-one gets hurt (no-one from Israel that is, maybe you wouldn't mind if the formation of a Palestinian state ment the killing off all the Palestinians :lol: ).

The ME would be much better off with out an Israeli state.

The US goes around knocking off petty dictators in our own interest but when some crazy muslim gets the same idea its the end of the world.

I guess that was another El Mig....

Pointless to continue with you.

from -

The ME would be much better off with out an Israeli state.

to-

So, in your twisted world the ME would be better off if there were no Jews, is that it? Set up more death camps, huh? Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....bravo to you sir and your hatred for the Jewish people!

I guess that was another El Mig....

Pointless to continue with you.

Yeah, I guess that must have been another el midge because the crap you are talking doesn't resemble anything I have said.

No more pointless for you to continue than it was for you to start with that argument, get called out on it and still go forth with it, then limp off as if you made some sort of point :tu:

Isreal = Jews

Seems simple to me.

Only someone who would deliberately overthink the situation would believe that Iran has anything but harm planned for Israel.

Isn't it a fact that Iran is supplying explosives to the Iraqis fighting against the US? How then can people say they would not hand over nukes to radicals? If it could move forward Iran's cause they would do it this very day.

Isn't it a fact that Iran is supplying explosives to the Iraqis fighting against the US?

No. It's an allegation by the same people you trusted and got you into the Iraq war based on other "allegations".

One factor is to deny the areas where rockets are launched into Israel.

How far would that be? 100 mi 1000 mi 10,000 mi? A slippery slope. The true resolution is to make peace with your neighbors.

No. It's an allegation by the same people you trusted and got you into the Iraq war based on other "allegations".

Well then it is an allegation that you need to pay your taxes or go to jail. It's an allegation that there is torture going on at Guantanamo. It's an allegation that Pres. Bush's popular rating is rock bottom. The only proof of any of these is what you are given in the media. I just choose to believe the media when they say explosives are coming from Iran is true. You can choose to believe it is false.

Recently: Iran accused of providing explosives

Well then it is an allegation that you need to pay your taxes or go to jail. It's an allegation that there is torture going on at Guantanamo. It's an allegation that Pres. Bush's popular rating is rock bottom. The only proof of any of these is what you are given in the media. I just choose to believe the media when they say explosives are coming from Iran is true. You can choose to believe it is false.

Recently: Iran accused of providing explosives

No you choose to believe the Bush administration that can demonstrably be proven wrong in the case for the Iraq war and many other issues. How anyone can continue to believe an administration that has been caught in lies, I do not understand. Paying taxes is a law not an allegation. It is believed by most people that know about international law and the admitted methods (waterboarding) in Cuba that prisoners were indeed tortured. So, in my opinion, that's less of an allegation and more of a fact. People actually have a job to ask questions and poll and do analysis of those numbers. They come up with the same results time after time. Again in my opinion this is also less of an allegation. Last I heard Iran HAD to be helping the Iraqis because the Iraqis were incapable of making certain parts. Hogwash. Iran HAD to be training Iraqis because they are using professional tactics. Hogwash. Iran HAS to be smuggling explosives into Iraq based on mysterious evidence that I saw other reports say the US had intentionally fabricated. This is more of the same "aluminum tubes" crap that W fabricated for the invasion into Iraq. As our fool in chief once managled...

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again' — George W. Bush.

And John McCain wants to continue and augment these same failed policies.

^^^^^^

Are you saying Iran ISN'T helping insurgent groups with supplies?

Somehow, I doubt there will be military action unless there are serious, serious problems.

His jawboning the markets helps his country's coffers.

Exports of 2.5 million bbls of crude per day.

If he gets the bids up $5.00- that's $375 million per month.

Iran does import finished gasoline. Probably about 195,000 gal. per month.

If gas rose .40 per gallon, that's only $78,000 additional cost for Iranians.

They have nothing to lose by saber rattling, at this point. It's economics and political capital to denounce the U.S.

They have nothing to lose by saber rattling, at this point. It's economics and political capital to denounce the U.S.

A fact that's not gone unnoticed by the extreme left within the US.

Somehow, I doubt there will be military action unless there are serious, serious problems.

His jawboning the markets helps his country's coffers.

Exports of 2.5 million bbls of crude per day.

If he gets the bids up $5.00- that's $375 million per month.

Iran does import finished gasoline. Probably about 195,000 gal. per month.

If gas rose .40 per gallon, that's only $78,000 additional cost for Iranians.

They pay more for gas than we do.

No you choose to believe the Bush administration that can demonstrably be proven wrong in the case for the Iraq war and many other issues. How anyone can continue to believe an administration that has been caught in lies, I do not understand.

You mean like believing in Bill Clinton... "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Paying taxes is a law not an allegation. It is believed by most people that know about international law and the admitted methods (waterboarding) in Cuba that prisoners were indeed tortured. So, in my opinion, that's less of an allegation and more of a fact.

You just said it is your opinion and that is is believed that the waterboarding occured. You're arguement is supported by the same level of evidence as Iranian explosives going to Iraq.

People actually have a job to ask questions and poll and do analysis of those numbers. They come up with the same results time after time. Again in my opinion this is also less of an allegation. Last I heard Iran HAD to be helping the Iraqis because the Iraqis were incapable of making certain parts. Hogwash. Iran HAD to be training Iraqis because they are using professional tactics. Hogwash. Iran HAS to be smuggling explosives into Iraq based on mysterious evidence that I saw other reports say the US had intentionally fabricated. This is more of the same "aluminum tubes" crap that W fabricated for the invasion into Iraq. As our fool in chief once managled...

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again' — George W. Bush.

Were you in there? How can you say Hogwash? That is your opinion again. It is plausable and even likely that Iran is supporting insurgants to try to strengthen their own Religous base in Iraq. Next thing you'll be saying that Iran does not support the PLO and Hamas.

The way the most violent anti-war people tell it, there is no water, electricity or food in much of Iran, but you would have us believe that they still have somewhere where they are still manufacturing new bombs, parts and training new recuits.

No you choose to believe the Bush administration that can demonstrably be proven wrong in the case for the Iraq war and many other issues. How anyone can continue to believe an administration that has been caught in lies, I do not understand. Paying taxes is a law not an allegation. It is believed by most people that know about international law and the admitted methods (waterboarding) in Cuba that prisoners were indeed tortured. So, in my opinion, that's less of an allegation and more of a fact. People actually have a job to ask questions and poll and do analysis of those numbers. They come up with the same results time after time. Again in my opinion this is also less of an allegation. Last I heard Iran HAD to be helping the Iraqis because the Iraqis were incapable of making certain parts. Hogwash. Iran HAD to be training Iraqis because they are using professional tactics. Hogwash. Iran HAS to be smuggling explosives into Iraq based on mysterious evidence that I saw other reports say the US had intentionally fabricated. This is more of the same "aluminum tubes" crap that W fabricated for the invasion into Iraq. As our fool in chief once managled...

Mysterious evidence lets see their ambasaders had the weapons with them. Weapons had with iran markings have been found. These are the same people who attacked one of our destoryers recently. Captured british troops in Iraqi waters claiming them to be in Iranian waters. You really need to read more than one source on this stuff.

You mean like believing in Bill Clinton... "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

So you're equating a b*ow J#b with foreign policy?!!! Be serious.

Edited by ninjadude

Are you saying Iran ISN'T helping insurgent groups with supplies?

Maybe, maybe not.. There are others both pro and con. What is the reality - who knows for sure. I do know for sure that saber rattling and warmongering and setting up events and lies for a Gulf of Tonkin incident are not helping except to accelerate the inevitable bombing war with Iran, their retailiation, and permanent war - precipitatiing worsening dollar value, worsening oil prices and economic collapse with Bush as emperor.

Link

link

link

Maybe, maybe not.. There are others both pro and con. What is the reality - who knows for sure. I do know for sure that saber rattling and warmongering and setting up events and lies for a Gulf of Tonkin incident are not helping except to accelerate the inevitable bombing war with Iran, their retailiation, and permanent war - precipitatiing worsening dollar value, worsening oil prices and economic collapse with Bush as emperor.

Link

link

link

Are the Democrats, Obama or Hillary, if they win the election, going to do something about Iran? I hear that people don't like McCain saying he will follow the Republican playbook, so what will the Dems do that is better????? :huh:

Or are the Dems just going to wait for Iran to build their first nuke, possibly use it on Israel and THEN do something about it?

Do the Dems want to be Proactive or Reactive?

Edited by DieChecker

Why should the USA feel that it has to "do" anything about Iran ? There is no way on earth that Iran is going to be in a position to threaten the US with a single-stage atom bomb.

I would have thought that the USA would be more worried about the new Iranian Oil Bourse, which has the potential to cause a run on the petrodollar, and massively damage (in the short term) the US economy.

Meow Purr :)

Why should the USA feel that it has to "do" anything about Iran ? There is no way on earth that Iran is going to be in a position to threaten the US with a single-stage atom bomb.

I would have thought that the USA would be more worried about the new Iranian Oil Bourse, which has the potential to cause a run on the petrodollar, and massively damage (in the short term) the US economy.

Meow Purr :)

duh... the hit the USD is taking is proof enough that its having it's effect.

Iran has threatened for years to switch trading oil for Euros instead of US dollars...

Saddam was threatening to do the same.. surprised what happened there?

Also, it's no wonder America is being propogandanized to believe that Venuzuala is THE enemy too since they switched to Euro's and paid off there loans early to the World Bank in Jan. of this year.

The NWO doesn't like people who will not conform to their control.

You probably think that you're in control of your life too...