Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the Crux of Being?

Orion von Koch

Very well written and impressive. I too have a family Library of some 9,000 volumes but now we all have the internet and that has amplified our abilities to read virtually everything. Lord, what a time to awaken to our becoming. To you I will say Anon. You are a proven intellect with a different reading of the Holo-spirited realm as espoused by David Bohm and others. I am attempting to gather dialogue here, and hope your viewpoint will not hinder some of us to stretch into other realms of thought.

I was not a good reader and had to work very hard at keeping my mind on words. My uncles were deans of universities and I naturally attempted to rise to their challenges. So at the age of 12 I started reading my uncles' Chemistry and Physics books. I started college in the 7th grade but did not like the older kids, so I soon opted out to have fun with my neighborhood buds. I went to bed every night with books galore. To what impact it made on me I really do not know, but I do know that I literally eat the thoughts found in all my books and my dreams take care of the rest.

With each moment that fleets past me, I am brought to a deeper understanding of my own presence of being here in Time/Space. How one descends into deeper and more complex thought often times is comprehended by myself, but upon waking to a new day, it flies away into forgotten realms. Riding life is like riding a big white bubble that may burst at any moment. Whatever this thing is, I feel as though I am experiencing a presence and immersion in a massive pool of pure plasma-like mentality. It feels like a broadcast of data that becomes solid to my senses. Deep thought impacts an anvil when pounded too hard.

According to Paul Davies, one of those great thinkers that I love to read — this is what one is faced with when trying to ascertain what being here is all about. He states, “Throughout history philosophers and mystics have sought a compact key to universal wisdom, a finite formula or text which, when known and understood, would provide the answer to every question. The bible, and Koran, the mythical secret books of Hermes Trismegistus, and the medieval Jewish Cabala have been so regarded. Sources of universal wisdom are traditionally protected from casual use by being hard to find, hard to understand when found, and dangerous to use, tending to answer more and deeper questions than the user wishes to ask. Like God the esoteric book is simple yet indescribable, omniscient, and transforms all who know it…Omega is in many senses a cabalistic number. It can be known of, but not known, through human reason. To know it in detail, one would have to accept its incomputable digit sequence on faith, like words of a sacred text.”

I too have read and reread all those old books and now I am at my rope’s end. My dreams are now amplifying my thought process. I am now having many dreams about the First Time or the Ground Floor of Creation. I find myself walking in realms that are not supported by a base-earth; but are sustained by mentality. In order to see, one must first have light and then be able to see to make an eye. This is where I always find myself in my dreams, making an eye. The dichotomy of facing such an impossible task is indeed daunting. Yet, mankind is now able to Design with DNA and if we break this code, can we create a better eye. I for one would wish for an eye with the visual acuity of a peregrine falcon — a raptor’s eyes.

Many times, I think that in the day of the archons or those who did design aspects of this reality, and I know that program must still exist since my DNA is here — Their computer must have been phenomenal in order to output, some entity that coincides within the parameters of Space and Time. I always think of a Zebra being built or conceived. Of course one must have first designed Space and Time. I for one think that it Space/Time has always existed in some fashion. “Always” is a subject few of us can comprehend. But, to my way of thinking it is a must to existence.

Edited by Orion von Koch

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orion von Koch

• Mattshark

• carrot sprite

• Leonardo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In many ways we sound very similar

I went to bed every night with books galore. To what impact it made on me I really do not know, but I do know that I literally eat the thoughts found in all my books and my dreams take care of the rest.

Did you take a torch, and read under the blankets after your otherwise biblophile parents insisted that you really needed to stop reading and go to sleep?

My great grandfather ,who was educated in the george herriot schools in scotland, emigrated to australia in 1870. Starting in small country schools he eventually became one of the first senior inspectors of schools in south australia. at the time the new state compulsory education act and system was introduced.

He introduced the concept of phonetic spelling ie C A T spells cat, and was a founding member of the state teaching union. He insisted that his inheritance to all his children would be only a good education, and that with this they could make anything of their lives. You can still find his inspectors notes on the internet, where he talks about the need to individualise education for students, and the need for an attractive and motivating environmment to best facilitate learning, among other things.

Either by nature or nurture, that philosophy carried down through most descendants. I remember my father saying exactly the same thing. "I cant afford to give you much, but the greatest riches i can give you i will, and that is a good education"

I do not mean to hinder others progress, and hopefully by adding another opinion, or world view, i will help rather than hinder, but i appreciate what you mean.

My life has been very different and complex in some ways, and I have worked hard to reduce it to simplicity and the essentials, much like the bloke who refused to own more than 32 objects in his life. (the number is nominal, it might have been a few more or less) If he needed a different one, he made himself dispose of the one he least needed. I do the same, but philosophically.

In many ways we sound very similar

Did you take a torch, and read under the blankets after your otherwise biblophile parents insisted that you really needed to stop reading and go to sleep?

My great grandfather ,who was educated in the george herriot schools in scotland, emigrated to australia in 1870. Starting in small country schools he eventually became one of the first senior inspectors of schools in south australia. at the time the new state compulsory education act and system was introduced.

He introduced the concept of phonetic spelling ie C A T spells cat, and was a founding member of the state teaching union. He insisted that his inheritance to all his children would be only a good education, and that with this they could make anything of their lives. You can still find his inspectors notes on the internet, where he talks about the need to individualise education for students, and the need for an attractive and motivating environmment to best facilitate learning, among other things.

Either by nature or nurture, that philosophy carried down through most descendants. I remember my father saying exactly the same thing. "I cant afford to give you much, but the greatest riches i can give you i will, and that is a good education"

I do not mean to hinder others progress, and hopefully by adding another opinion, or world view, i will help rather than hinder, but i appreciate what you mean.

My life has been very different and complex in some ways, and I have worked hard to reduce it to simplicity and the essentials, much like the bloke who refused to own more than 32 objects in his life. (the number is nominal, it might have been a few more or less) If he needed a different one, he made himself dispose of the one he least needed. I do the same, but philosophically.

Your quest for education seems adequate and equates with mine. Perhaps you are from the same sector of the universe as I. My ancestors on my mother's side came from Scotland also — McDonalds.

R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz said, “for the concept of the “Sacred” we can accept the following definition: sacred is that which appears “causal and has an immutable — or intangible, or indefinable character, because of what we know or accept to be true, or to what we give our faith. Also sacred will be the promise made to a dying person.” Lubicz words are filled with deep insight that goes beyond the ability of most humans to digest. It is beyond my own awareness except when I go to Nature and stand there alone listening to the sound of waves crashing against the resistance off shore. The water creates music with each and every deviation. When I look at the purity of Nature and inhale its presence, I feel real and true for I am at one with the sacred moment of fleeting consciousness. This communication of a known language of symbols creates a euphoria of indescribable essence. It is where I pray to be for eternity — there in the observation of ongoing creation.

There is no evidence for any purpose for being beyond the very clinical propagation of genetic heredity to a future generation. It is possible that, with the rise of sentience and self-awareness in humans with the result of our ability to comprehend mortality and the finality of non-existence, such philosophising about 'purpose' had to develop to protect our fragile egos from our own intellect and ability to think in abstract.

The contemplation of some higher purpose or future role or destination for some perceived 'non-physical being', in this sense, is a survival mechanism.

There is no evidence for any purpose for being beyond the very clinical propagation of genetic heredity to a future generation. It is possible that, with the rise of sentience and self-awareness in humans with the result of our ability to comprehend mortality and the finality of non-existence, such philosophising about 'purpose' had to develop to protect our fragile egos from our own intellect and ability to think in abstract.

The contemplation of some higher purpose or future role or destination for some perceived 'non-physical being', in this sense, is a survival mechanism.

The evidence is knowing yourself — KNOW THY SELF. The very fact that you exist is gargantuan. Don't sell yourself short. Indeed I know the power of humanity beyond the pale. I have experienced the insight of euphoric states and knowledge passed from elsewhere to this forum of existence. Through Meditation and prayer, one may cultivate a deeper sense beyond self-awareness and enter the fiery intelligence that pervades the very fabric of our existence. I too once was a materialist then I began moving on to new more powerful aspects of being and becoming. If one seeks to grow, I suggest one should read and reread the Kabbalah. THE COSMIC CHRIST is another departure to amplified reality. Manly P. Hall's SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES is also a great source of amplified wisdom. Those still stuck in academia need to look to the root of their departure. There is much more to learn and little time to learn it. What is the present moment?

To position as Leonardo is an abject sin. He was beyond most and certainly akin to the Fiery Intellect.

Edited by Orion von Koch

. I am a Gnostic Christian so please realize where I come from.

Explains pretty much the stuff you post.

Quote : Without the primary sources, those named Gnostics were portrayed as not being true disciples, to some as not even being Christians. Throughout history they were slandered for denying "reality," as being absolute "dualist" and" idealist.

source : ( www.gnosticschristians.com )

Right now , he is proving to us that the Gnostics do deny reality , and are idealists.

Edited by Max.L

Explains pretty much the stuff you post.

Quote : Without the primary sources, those named Gnostics were portrayed as not being true disciples, to some as not even being Christians. Throughout history they were slandered for denying "reality," as being absolute "dualist" and" idealist.

source : ( www.gnosticschristians.com )

Right now , he is proving to us that the Gnostics do deny reality , and are idealists.

Position as you will, I am also a Rosicrucian, a Mason and have taught Philosophy. You must have something against a Gestaltist.

Show me some of what you know rather than Google your Informal Fallacy and non-sequiturs.

Edited by Orion von Koch

Position as you will, I am also a Rosicrucian, a Mason and have taught Philosophy. You must have something against a Gestaltist.

Show me some of what you know rather than Google your Informal Fallacy and non-sequiturs.

Oh look another career. How many is that now? To get all the positions you have claimed you must have spent nearly your entire life doing degree's and then what working for a week?

Leonardo's point is excellently made. You conjecture and use bad science, but there is really no evidence of anything except procreation being the purpose for being.

The evidence is knowing yourself — KNOW THY SELF. The very fact that you exist is gargantuan. Don't sell yourself short. Indeed I know the power of humanity beyond the pale. I have experienced the insight of euphoric states and knowledge passed from elsewhere to this forum of existence. Through Meditation and prayer, one may cultivate a deeper sense beyond self-awareness and enter the fiery intelligence that pervades the very fabric of our existence. I too once was a materialist then I began moving on to new more powerful aspects of being and becoming. If one seeks to grow, I suggest one should read and reread the Kabbalah. THE COSMIC CHRIST is another departure to amplified reality. Manly P. Hall's SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES is also a great source of amplified wisdom. Those still stuck in academia need to look to the root of their departure. There is much more to learn and little time to learn it. What is the present moment?

To position as Leonardo is an abject sin. He was beyond most and certainly akin to the Fiery Intellect.

I do know myself, Orion. I also know those 'states of euphoria' you speak of are simply self-induced (or induced via psychotropics) neurochemical 'highs'. You really need to study neurology and neurotechnology as this will give great insight into what are commonly termed altered states of being. I have only brushed the surface of these topics and can already see so much in how they explain what we call the mystical.

As for my avatar, I don't 'position' myself as Da Vinci. I admire the intellect he held, that he was a true polymath, but do not see myself as some modern Leonardo. Mainly, I chose the name because it was not already taken!

I do know myself, Orion. I also know those 'states of euphoria' you speak of are simply self-induced (or induced via psychotropics) neurochemical 'highs'. You really need to study neurology and neurotechnology as this will give great insight into what are commonly termed altered states of being. I have only brushed the surface of these topics and can already see so much in how they explain what we call the mystical.

As for my avatar, I don't 'position' myself as Da Vinci. I admire the intellect he held, that he was a true polymath, but do not see myself as some modern Leonardo. Mainly, I chose the name because it was not already taken!

I am married to a practitioner and know a thing or two since most of my friends are involved in the processes of Human Leveraging. What is your excuse?

Edited by Orion von Koch

I am married to a practitioner and know a thing or two since most of my friends are involved in the processes of Human Leveraging. What is your excuse?

Well that validates your point doesn't it. :no:

Perhaps all we are is an energetic charge to matter.

However that charge of matter is not what defines us. How we utilize it to effect the charge of other matter is how we are defined.

Yep. Just ask my wife.

Again, it doesn't further your point. Experience is not evidence and is subjective and very much subject to personal preconceptions. It certainly gives no insight into the physiology behind an experience and what effect your brain chemistry is having.

Edited by Mattshark

Again, it doesn't further your point. Experience is not evidence and is subjective and very much subject to personal preconceptions. It certainly gives no insight into the physiology behind an experience and what effect your brain chemistry is having.

...and I have seen nothing from most of you that has any evidence whatsoever. I know of my backing and it is very strong but I will not put up the research for others to use until these old friends of mine are complete. It will come and if you searched as deeply as they, you too would agree with me.

Cheers

...and I have seen nothing from most of you that has any evidence whatsoever. I know of my backing and it is very strong but I will not put up the research for others to use until these old friends of mine are complete. It will come and if you searched as deeply as they, you too would agree with me.

Cheers

Don't talk rubbish, you have backed it up with conjecture, i.e nothing at all. More esoteric ramblings, considering you claim to have been a university level educator, I would have assumed you do know what evidence constitutes and how to present it. Clear it seems you do not.

Don't talk rubbish, you have backed it up with conjecture, i.e nothing at all. More esoteric ramblings, considering you claim to have been a university level educator, I would have assumed you do know what evidence constitutes and how to present it. Clear it seems you do not.

As I have said, check it out on your own. I have constituents who I need to protect at present. But there is plenty of corroborating evidence for those who search and I know those here seem to just lurk rather than seek.

As I have said, check it out on your own. I have constituents who I need to protect at present. But there is plenty of corroborating evidence for those who search and I know those here seem to just lurk rather than seek.

Sorry if you are going to claim corroborating evidence YOU have to post it. I'm busy looking up real scientific work.

Sorry if you are going to claim corroborating evidence YOU have to post it. I'm busy looking up real scientific work.

Ok. You do not know what you are missing. Look at the back of the cave.

Ok. You do not know what you are missing. Look at the back of the cave.

See Orion you are a pseudo-intellectual and you won't back up you points. Responding with esoteric crap doesn't back up your point. You are clearly not interested in real science and discovery or even acknowledgement of your own misconceptions and your unwillingness to back up your point is clear evidence of this.

See Orion you are a pseudo-intellectual and you won't back up you points. Responding with esoteric crap doesn't back up your point. You are clearly not interested in real science and discovery or even acknowledgement of your own misconceptions and your unwillingness to back up your point is clear evidence of this.

Oh, I once was highly scientific and hung out with the Professors at the university where I worked. We drank together and even went to the Governor's Ranch to play cowboy. Life was great then trudging across the campus with my leather patched corduroy jacket and my expensive pipe with Jamaican tobacco tinged with Mexican vanilla. Smelled so good. (Then I got a cancer in my mouth and had to have it cut out — ok now.) I heard so much academic crap that I thought life was composed of all that agglomeration. Then I began to listen to my soul and saw a new realm awaken in me that is beyond any experience of existence. It is representative of a flash lasting only a pico-second filled with data so expansive that it blows the mentality of anyone who first experiences this type of meditation. It is what mankind thirsts for and if they do, they find it. I have no need to back up any point that does not exist in your secular realm. There is so much more to existence in this projected arena that I truly cannot be troubled by those who cannot see beyond. It must be so perplexing to not be able to see the things Pythagorus found so easily.

God Bless...

Oh, I once was highly scientific and hung out with the Professors at the university where I worked. We drank together and even went to the Governor's Ranch to play cowboy. Life was great then trudging across the campus with my leather patched corduroy jacket and my expensive pipe with Jamaican tobacco tinged with Mexican vanilla. Smelled so good. (Then I got a cancer in my mouth and had to have it cut out — ok now.) I heard so much academic crap that I thought life was composed of all that agglomeration. Then I began to listen to my soul and saw a new realm awaken in me that is beyond any experience of existence. It is representative of a flash lasting only a pico-second filled with data so expansive that it blows the mentality of anyone who first experiences this type of meditation. It is what mankind thirsts for and if they do, they find it. I have no need to back up any point that does not exist in your secular realm. There is so much more to existence in this projected arena that I truly cannot be troubled by those who cannot see beyond. It must be so perplexing to not be able to see the things Pythagorus found so easily.

God Bless...

I think my other response to you covers this nicely.

I think my other response to you covers this nicely.

One would surmise, but the realm of ignorance is housed in a complexity of the same meat. There is much more and I have seen it.

One would surmise, but the realm of ignorance is housed in a complexity of the same meat. There is much more and I have seen it.

Yes orion and you have proven yourself to be both ignorant as well as being untruthful.