Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Post and first investigation

The Paranormal Skeptic

I am back to ask a simple question:

Why does it take so many of you to hurt one person? Think on that.

Peace be with you.

I ask you this then

LAST ONE GOD!!!!

lol

um why does it take one person to point a finger at a group of people, call them names and not expect such responses at that? think on that wise grasshopper....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• ESPeter

• Radian

• The Paranormal Skeptic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am the bearer of a great knowledge, yes.

yeah um ....no....no one is too knowledgeable....we only can learn so much as for the brain can only support so much information...we as HUMANS only use 10% of our brains....

sorry have to bring you off your high horse their buddy, no offense....cant boost egos too much or it'd be one giant brain cell

Seriously...this MAY very well be the single funniest thread of all time.

I'm glad I dont have anything better to do on a Friday night, because this is entertainment at its finest!!!

I JUST SPIT MY POP OUT!!!! I am going to bed as well goodnight everyone.

Seriously...this MAY very well be the single funniest thread of all time.

I'm glad I dont have anything better to do on a Friday night, because this is entertainment at its finest!!!

AMEN....YEAH SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWOOOOOHHOOOOOOO *spiritual paranormal sound*

wait something struck me....if yoru a monk and belive insightly on GOD

why are you so worried bout a photo of an orb and what people think then?????

DUDE....DUDe....Dude....yeah....laugh in a half man

hahaha

love you all like i luv myself every night

ppppffffttttttt sorry.....may peace be with you all and god be in your heart....soul...and minds.....and may orbs be their too.....pffftttttttt

yeah um ....no....no one is too knowledgeable....we only can learn so much as for the brain can only support so much information...we as HUMANS only use 10% of our brains....

sorry have to bring you off your high horse their buddy, no offense....cant boost egos too much or it'd be one giant brain cell

This 10% statement is actually not true at all. It is a common myth, my friend, and I do not blame you for falling for it. Heere, I give unto you this link:

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

OMG, my brother in God with so much wisdom, please come back=-- we are evil children. We need your wisdom, your infinite knowledge.

Teach us, please!

I ask you this then

LAST ONE GOD!!!!

lol

um why does it take one person to point a finger at a group of people, call them names and not expect such responses at that? think on that wise grasshopper....

I too am but a human being capable of sin, even against my brothers and sisters. The difference between us here now is that I have apologized several times, while many here continue to belittle me.

However, I hold no grudge. I forgive you.

This 10% statement is actually not true at all. It is a common myth, my friend, and I do not blame you for falling for it. Heere, I give unto you this link:

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

Yes, it's true. Us, evil children, use only 1% of our brains.. hence, why we are deficient and need your wisdom, my brother in God.

OMG, my brother in God with so much wisdom, please come back=-- we are evil children. We need your wisdom, your infinite knowledge.

Teach us, please!

A true priest does not give teachings. He or she simply helps people to wipe away the dust that has settled on their spirit, which has caused their inability to see for so long.

A true priest does not give teachings. He or she simply helps people to wipe away the dust that has settled on their spirit, which has caused their inability to see for so long.

I understand, my brother in God, but what is it we are blinded to exactly?? is it Orbs?

Yes, it's true. Us, evil children, use only 1% of our brains.. hence, why we are deficient and need your wisdom, my brother in God.

No, no....there is no evil here among us here. We have all sinned and done wrong in our lives. Evil would be seeing the wrong and taking comfort in it. There is goodness here because you all see your mistakes, some sooner than others, and repent in your own ways. This is good.

I understand, my brother in God, but what is it we are blinded to exactly?? is it Orbs?

Not quite. You fail only to recognize the difference between the phony and the spiritual orbs. This is certainly no crime. It takes much practice and meditation in order to do so. I myself fail at it as well. We are all humans.

Blessings to you, friend.

Well, I'm certainly glad I'm not evil. I was actually worried there for a minute. (whew!)

Well, I'm certainly glad I'm not evil. I was actually worried there for a minute. (whew!)

Oh no, your true nature is that of the light of goodness. Though you have done many wrongs in your life, you do see them eventually and try in ways to make reparations. You are not perfect, but no one expects you to be. There is only love for you here.

Not quite. You fail only to recognize the difference between the phony and the spiritual orbs. This is certainly no crime. It takes much practice and meditation in order to do so. I myself fail at it as well. We are all humans.

Blessings to you, friend.

mm. My brother in God so full of knowledge, and wisdom, well, I think I see now. Orbs can actually look like stop signs, and portals can look like yield signs-- I think you may be on to something here.

mm. My brother in God so full of knowledge, and wisdom, well, I think I see now. Orbs can actually look like stop signs, and portals can look like yield signs-- I think you may be on to something here.

And belittlement can look like kindness. Unfortunately, in these recent cases, it is called sarcasm. I still love you.

It looks as if our community has departed. If anyone wishes to talk further, please send me a private message. I will be nearby.

Many Blessings.