Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Post and first investigation

The Paranormal Skeptic

What the hell???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh god, oh god...wait.....wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

no i'm not done laughing from the pain...in my sides!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points* I RULE YOU!!!!

*edited* sorry wanted to feel special....for once hahaha

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• ESPeter

• Radian

• The Paranormal Skeptic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But there are a lot of things you don't know, arent there? I am an intuitive. And I know you wonder why you never fulfilled your full potential. You had dreams, aspirations...and yet you gave them up. Its not too late, you know? Release your anger and the sadness you so often hide. Dream, and then live those dreams!

There is much love for you here, my child.

Wait...I'm picking something up here.....late 20s.....lives with his parents in the basement......no girlfriend? Am I warm?

I come here from only a place of love and kindness. There is no disrespect meant. Forgive me, my brethren. I am but a simple monk. A human being, like you. I too make mistakes. My apologies to all who feel wronged.

I love you all!!!

yes, yes, and we all love stop sign orbs here as well & of course, yield portals, & finger anomalies!

so, yes, I can feel the love.

Wait...I'm picking something up here.....late 20s.....lives with his parents in the basement......no girlfriend? Am I warm?

no dude your totally ON FIRE!!!!!! 3RD DEGREE BURNS!!!! HEY GOD CAST CURE IV!!!!!

I do think the "monk" word gave that one away..

yeah....sorry i'm not gay....no thanks.....you can keep your love....i prefer women >.>

My love for you is not sexual, I assure you. It is a brotherhood of all man. I must love you as I love myself.

yes, yes, and we all love stop sign orbs here as well & of course, yield portals, & finger anomalies!

so, yes, I can feel the love.

oh wait my ears ringing, i'm picking something up....could it be??? PARANORMAL ACTIVITY???

bro this thread was posted as a joke, you need to calm down.

Such hostility. And for what reason? The anger you feel at yourself is no reason to belittle others. I forgive you, though. For you are human as are we all.

Love and Blessings to you.

My love for you is not sexual, I assure you. It is a brotherhood of all man. I must love you as I love myself.

DUDE!!!! EWWWWW!!!! THATS DISGUSTING KEEP THAT INFORMATION TO YOURSELF! TMI MAN TMI!!! *shudders*

bro this thread was posted as a joke, you need to calm down.

Calm, I am. Thank you, my brother, for your concerns about my well being. Your kindness is appreciated here in this environment of hostility.

Look folks, we MUST PAY ALLEGIANCE TO OUR ANCESTORS:

linked-image

I do think the "monk" word gave that one away..

Hahaha, drats....you have discovered my secret!

Such hostility. And for what reason? The anger you feel at yourself is no reason to belittle others. I forgive you, though. For you are human as are we all.

Love and Blessings to you.

thats the most intelligent thing i've heard yet....what else intelligent can you say???

Hostility???? Rethink that first!!! i'm just upset you come on here post a first post to everyone who posted on here pointing fingers at us calling us names....not nice seriously....thats all i have to say... i'm off to bed....i just lost 30 mins of sleep due to posting, plus dont monks usually live in temples on holy land away from technology???

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

Look folks, we MUST PAY ALLEGIANCE TO OUR ANCESTORS:

linked-image

Hahaha, I think I see my grandma in there. Grandma, it's me!! I love you!!

Reading this thread made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

thanx, i needed a good laugh :tu:

Now, that's funny cause I know I seen my granny disguised as that evil red stop sign orb!

I am but one man. Your hostile words and belittling remarks have taken their toll. Perhaps I shall bid you farewell. I am sorry if my first post caused negativity. Please, I beg your forgiveness. I must now go pray on this.

Love and Blessings.

Hahaha, I think I see my grandma in there. Grandma, it's me!! I love you!!

dude i luv ur grandma too LOL sorry had to as last.....yeah >.> TO BED!!!! THE COMFY BED THAT SQUEEKS AT NIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF EVERY NIGHT TOO MUCH!!!! and ok i'm done....yah your forgiven young son....for yoru mind is only young and has yet to develop, you have only touched but a drop in the bottom of a bucket....yes you have much more to learn young grasshopper

Reading this thread made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

thanx, i needed a good laugh :tu:

ok this is OFFICALLY the LAST

yeah i'm such a smartass.....

I am but one man. Your hostile words and belittling remarks have taken their toll. Perhaps I shall bid you farewell. I am sorry if my first post caused negativity. Please, I beg your forgiveness. I must now go pray on this.

Love and Blessings.

Blessings, my brother in God..

tootles.. farewell..

thats the most intelligent thing i've heard yet....what else intelligent can you say???

Hostility???? Rethink that first!!! i'm just upset you come on here post a first post to everyone who posted on here pointing fingers at us calling us names....not nice seriously....thats all i have to say... i'm off to bed....i just lost 30 mins of sleep due to posting, plus dont monks usually live in temples on holy land away from technology???

No, my friend. I devote myself to a higher calling and am but a simple monk. Have a restful sleep, brother.

No, my friend. I devote myself to a higher calling and am but a simple monk. Have a restful sleep, brother.

yeah ok last one

and ah....um ok....ttyl.....i'm sure you know what that means XD

I am back to ask a simple question:

Why does it take so many of you to hurt one person? Think on that.

Peace be with you.

yeah ok last one

and ah....um ok....ttyl.....i'm sure you know what that means XD

I am the bearer of a great knowledge, yes.