Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Post and first investigation

The Paranormal Skeptic

y r u all so defensive? So easily people like u dismiss true paranormal photos. Look at the photo!! It is cleary some type of luminous anomaly of some sort. It sure isnt a stop sign. I suppose u r all skeptics here? There are powers u "scientific minded" researchers don't understand.

And probably NEVER will?! Ur 2 busy "debunking," LMAO...?!

um were not all skeptics we believe most of us do, but we try to see if it's real or not real....here you wanna see orbs then i got the perfect pic for you!!!

there then i guess these are all orbs!!! no they arnt it's what's called reflections of Dust, Moisture particles and Bugs that reflect it as well, ever seen videos of bugs comming at you at night with night vision on? it looks like a little light....now the thing is DEBUNKING is to disprove a statement made by someone, and if you cannot disprove that, then you obviously have soemthing left on your hands that you cannot explain and what could be considered paranormal, honestly i came in believing orbs as spiritual activity and now i'm one mind that agrees it's hard to say, but it's a possibility, but that "ORB" in the picture could be caused by reflection from sign as those signs did Illuminate from the flash or a bug thats in motion capture on the camera and if he's using the setting i think he is then even a slightest shake of a camera gives it the look it has as it's not moving one direction it has sort of an all over the area look....so were here trying to find the truth....not here to shoot things down but this was shared in our opinion and we are giving our OPINIONS!!! THAT IS THE POWER OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUDDY!!!!!

post-71382-1212814645_thumb.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• ESPeter

• Radian

• The Paranormal Skeptic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

um were not all skeptics we believe most of us do, but we try to see if it's real or not real....here you wanna see orbs then i got the perfect pic for you!!!

there then i guess these are all orbs!!! no they arnt it's what's called reflections of Dust, Moisture particles and Bugs that reflect it as well, ever seen videos of bugs comming at you at night with night vision on? it looks like a little light....now the thing is DEBUNKING is to disprove a statement made by someone, and if you cannot disprove that, then you obviously have soemthing left on your hands that you cannot explain and what could be considered paranormal, honestly i came in believing orbs as spiritual activity and now i'm one mind that agrees it's hard to say, but it's a possibility, but that "ORB" in the picture could be caused by reflection from sign as those signs did Illuminate from the flash or a bug thats in motion capture on the camera and if he's using the setting i think he is then even a slightest shake of a camera gives it the look it has as it's not moving one direction it has sort of an all over the area look....so were here trying to find the truth....not here to shoot things down but this was shared in our opinion and we are giving our OPINIONS!!! THAT IS THE POWER OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUDDY!!!!!

Y R U passing off fake orb photos? THat is obviously fake. yes, its moisture, dust, etc. The one presented in the OP is a real spirit orb. Duh.

Peace be with you, my darling.

Y R U passing off fake orb photos? THat is obviously fake. yes, its moisture, dust, etc. The one presented in the OP is a real spirit orb. Duh.

no way, ur kidding right?

LOL Passing off i never said i passed of off you said we were disproving things skeptics i know thats dust and moisture and bugs, i'm not stupid i'm the one who took the photo, i'm the one who simply stated above two posts that that was the cause, read closer, were not disproving to be assanines, were trying to sort out the fakes and seek out the truth, just like weeding a garden

well i sure hope he is, because simply i doubt it's a real orb, as i once stated i got same thing and dust came up, oh no!!!

a ghost kicked up dust in my basement when i asked for it to give a sign of it's prescence!!!!! SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY!!!! MY GOD!!!! IT'S A GHOST!!!!

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

y r u all so defensive? So easily people like u dismiss true paranormal photos. Look at the photo!! It is cleary some type of luminous anomaly of some sort. It sure isnt a stop sign. I suppose u r all skeptics here? There are powers u "scientific minded" researchers don't understand.

Dude, Are you being serious, or just sarcastic???

mmm..... I was being sarcastic as hell.

and in that second, that's a finger.

LOL Passing off i never said i passed of off you said we were disproving things skeptics i know thats dust and moisture and bugs, i'm not stupid i'm the one who took the photo, i'm the one who simply stated above two posts that that was the cause, read closer, were not disproving to be assanines, were trying to sort out the fakes and seek out the truth, just like weeding a garden

But there are a lot of things you don't know, arent there? I am an intuitive. And I know you wonder why you never fulfilled your full potential. You had dreams, aspirations...and yet you gave them up. Its not too late, you know? Release your anger and the sadness you so often hide. Dream, and then live those dreams!

There is much love for you here, my child.

But there are a lot of things you don't know, arent there? I am an intuitive. And I know you wonder why you never fulfilled your full potential. You had dreams, aspirations...and yet you gave them up. Its not too late, you know? Release your anger and the sadness you so often hide. Dream, and then live those dreams!

For some reason this reminds me of a scene from "Children of the Corn". ;)

No, I do not kid about these things. I believe it to be a genuine anomaly, proof positive that the veil is thinning. Your doubt is a reflection of your soul. Do not be afraid to believe, my son.

That poster is like 12 years old!! how can he fulfill his full potential at that age?... good gawd stop while you're ahead, will ya.

No, I do not kid about these things. I believe it to be a genuine anomaly, proof positive that the veil is thinning. Your doubt is a reflection of your soul. Do not be afraid to believe, my son.

:lol: :lol: better listen to him BSP!! the man knows what he's tawkin bout!

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU MY MOTHER???!!!!!! SERIOUSLY THAT IS AN UNNEEDED COMMENT YOU JUST MADE THEIR AND I TAKE GREAT OFFENSE TO THAT!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM!!!!!! Who gave you right to act like you know me huh??? HUH??? HUH?!!!!!!! :angry:

Dude, Are you being serious, or just sarcastic???

mmm..... I was being sarcastic as hell.

and in that second, that's a finger.

Sarcasm is disrespect to the spirits all around us. You will do well to remember that. I do not engage in sarcasm as it pertains to the veil.

Many Blessings to you.

What are you now???? GOD????? Seriously!!!! we were being sarcasict bout the signs geese!!!

:lol: :lol: better listen to him BSP!! the man knows what he's tawkin bout!

Seriously these are the ******* people that make me wish we were all sitting around face to face and not behind a computer screen.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU MY MOTHER???!!!!!! SERIOUSLY THAT IS AN UNNEEDED COMMENT YOU JUST MADE THEIR AND I TAKE GREAT OFFENSE TO THAT!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM!!!!!! Who gave you right to act like you know me huh??? HUH??? HUH?!!!!!!! :angry:

No, I am your brother here in the realm of the living. We complete each other. I apologize if my comments offended you. For you I have only love. Peace be unto you and yours.

Sarcasm is disrespect to the spirits all around us. You will do well to remember that. I do not engage in sarcasm as it pertains to the veil.

Many Blessings to you.

& I prefer not to engage with psychotics for it blinds my intellect.

* how rude, I almsot forgot to add

blessings to you.

Edited by Shankpin

No, I am your brother here in the realm of the living. We complete each other. I apologize if my comments offended you. For you I have only love. Peace be unto you and yours.

hey no i dont know you and i dont want anything like that said to me at all!!! you come on here accusing everyoen who posted on here to be stupid, skeptics and liars, we think LOGICALLY, do you understand the term called LOGIC??? I'M FROM IOWA, WHATS PIE R SQUARED????

Pie arnt squared, corn bread squared, PIE ROUND WHERE YOU FROM??? I'M FROM IOWA

What are you now???? GOD????? Seriously!!!! we were being sarcasict bout the signs geese!!!

If God made all things in heaven and on Earth and I am here on Earth, then yes...I am a part of God too. And it feel wonderful! But sarcasm, my pupil, is a disrespect to the veil, which thins by the day. We must not be sarcastic in the name of the spiritual realm.

Bless you, my child.

Seriously these are the ******* people that make me wish we were all sitting around face to face and not behind a computer screen.

I know!! now, I used to say that, but now, I find humor in it instead. :lol:

If God made all things in heaven and on Earth and I am here on Earth, then yes...I am a part of God too. And it feel wonderful! But sarcasm, my pupil, is a disrespect to the veil, which thins by the day. We must not be sarcastic in the name of the spiritual realm.

Bless you, my child.

Fine blessings to you my brother in God. Now, what has God and the veil have to with stop sign orbs, again?? Please explain that for me..

thank you, blessings,

again your sister in God,

sunni

Bless you, my child.

Dude no, read the stories, were not part of god, because when Adam and eve ate from the tree of knowledge god feared that they'd find the tree of life and too eat from that so he banished them from the garden of eden fearing they'd become immortal and then become Gods and become as powerful as god....seriously

I come here from only a place of love and kindness. There is no disrespect meant. Forgive me, my brethren. I am but a simple monk. A human being, like you. I too make mistakes. My apologies to all who feel wronged.

I love you all!!!

I come here from only a place of love and kindness. There is no disrespect meant. Forgive me, my brethren. I am but a simple monk. A human being, like you. I too make mistakes. My apologies to all who feel wronged.

I love you all!!!

yeah....sorry i'm not gay....no thanks.....you can keep your love....i prefer women >.>

What the hell???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh god, oh god...wait.....wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA