Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chris angel

aidake

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pimppapa1977

• Believe It Now

• someoldguy

• aidake

He is a magician..As simple as that no special powers at all its all an illusion.

"Fake" is too strong a word. He's a mentalist, which means he does psychic-like "effects" (or tricks.)

Generally what you see of such shows as presented on TV do not always appear as they might if you were there in person. A good example of this is David Blaine with his street magic (and I mean the real David Blaine, not the hilarious David Blaine impersonator on YouTube with his two equally hilarious marks.)

haha i love the David Blaine impersonator!

but i agree with someoldguy... what you see on tv would not appear like that if you were there in person

Chris angel is a Illiusionist,creating illusions for everything he does. So yes of course its all fake and i really doubt he actually practices any magick art on his own time. And the magic shows like lance burton , etc , are all illuisionist, its not magick what hes doing. Real magick like magick arts refer to the use of manuiplating energy.

Mist

"Fake" is too strong a word. He's a mentalist, which means he does psychic-like "effects" (or tricks.)

Generally what you see of such shows as presented on TV do not always appear as they might if you were there in person. A good example of this is David Blaine with his street magic (and I mean the real David Blaine, not the hilarious David Blaine impersonator on YouTube with his two equally hilarious marks.)

Exactly right. People who are educated on ways to manipulate the human mind can appear to be magical if they don't tell you what they are doing. He uses techniques that anyone can learn. Also, most of his tricks on television where he says "this is undedited" is a lie. Just because someone says that the footage you see is unedited doesn't mean they are telling the truth. You want to believe him, and when people say that kinda thing the average person will give them the benefit of the doubt. He seems like a nice guy, I bet he is telling the truth.

Wrong, the show is heavily edited. A lot of his tricks aren't even magic tricks, but heavily edited camera footage. When he goes out "on the street" all of those people in the crowd were hired by Chris Angel. The guy who says I never met Chris Angel before today and I can't believe what he just did is lying.

He's a magician, nothing more...

The stunts and illusions on this program were designed an tested by Criss Angel, a highly-trained professional.

I think this should be your answer.

If it was real, Chris Angel would be locked up inside experimental labs where "they" could find out his secrets :)

Chris himself one time said that all it was were tricks, of course with the help of some of his brillant engineers, he actually disreguards 'psychics' haha go figure

how is it that this is the second time this question has been brought up,,i mean the fun of watching him do his stunts are trying to figure out how he did them,,,not worship him as a super being,,,plus i always thought his over the top sudo mall inspired dress was lame,,but im a iver boat captain and he is chris angel..so who am i to talk

I don't know a whole lot about Criss Angel, have barely watched his show, etc....but I do know from what I've seen of him he has been pretty clear that he is merely an illusionist. He admits what he is doing is simple trickery. No big deal. Magic is fun.

But I do seem to remember him getting into it with Uri Geller and some "psychic" trying to make a name for himself. Good for Criss. There's a difference between being an entertainer and trying to make your name or fortune by hurting people or deceivingly them improperly.

• 2 months later...

Wrong, the show is heavily edited. A lot of his tricks aren't even magic tricks, but heavily edited camera footage. When he goes out "on the street" all of those people in the crowd were hired by Chris Angel. The guy who says I never met Chris Angel before today and I can't believe what he just did is lying.

True.

If you want to learn about him yourself, go to Vegas and hang out at the Alladin or wherever he's staying nowadays and you can sign up to be there when he films his stuff. They'll make you sign a non-disclosure agreement and you'll leave feeling deflated at what a phony he is.

I love to watch him do his trick's, But thats just it they are trick's thats all...

I hate chris angel he's a fuitbat. I seen this one show on NBC where it was a bunch of illisionist preforming tricks and chris angel was one of the judges. yeah there was alot of gay people on that show i mean litterally gay. when the magicians were sent home the dudes would all hug eachother, my GF was like shake hands like a man. LOL maybe thats why he was one of the judges.