Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your O.B.E's what happened,your experiance

The Wise Raven

Hi everybody! I'm sure at one point or another you have experianced an O.B.E whether you knew it or not at the time,I only remember 1 time myself when I was 10,

I believe younger people may be more prone to accidental O.B.E (so try to include your age) A lot of people have visited the astral realm,what were your experiances/feelings there? I myself only been there once and it was frankly scary,the 'bad-side' of the realm on my first try when I was younger,it put me off astral travel.

Here's my experiance:

I THINK I accidentaly had an O.B.E (or maybe a lucid dream?) when I was 10, I felt myself tingle and drift off and sink away,I was in this dark creepy place filled with fear and negative energy,I was constantly pushing at pitch-black walls trying to escape,it was suffocating me and it felt like I was staring at my own fears and other nasty things I was running so fast and pushing at black walls I tried to escape it felt like a solid 9 hours and I finally saw this silver thing i pulled to it and I jolted up with my mom looking at me totally freaked thinking I was dead....I also skipped school that day because it was 2:00pm when I got up.

what about yours? TYPE AND SHARE! Or advise people on how 2 better there astral skills.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• sufist

• uknow_me72

• The Wise Raven

Wow. That's an interesting story. I'm 10 and I have had some experience. Anyway, NICE STORY! (: :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody! I'm sure at one point or another you have experianced an O.B.E whether you knew it or not at the time,I only remember 1 time myself when I was 10,

I believe younger people may be more prone to accidental O.B.E (so try to include your age) A lot of people have visited the astral realm,what were your experiances/feelings there? I myself only been there once and it was frankly scary,the 'bad-side' of the realm on my first try when I was younger,it put me off astral travel.

Here's my experiance:

I THINK I accidentaly had an O.B.E (or maybe a lucid dream?) when I was 10, I felt myself tingle and drift off and sink away,I was in this dark creepy place filled with fear and negative energy,I was constantly pushing at pitch-black walls trying to escape,it was suffocating me and it felt like I was staring at my own fears and other nasty things I was running so fast and pushing at black walls I tried to escape it felt like a solid 9 hours and I finally saw this silver thing i pulled to it and I jolted up with my mom looking at me totally freaked thinking I was dead....I also skipped school that day because it was 2:00pm when I got up.

what about yours? TYPE AND SHARE! Or advise people on how 2 better there astral skills.

Remember and never do these :

1- never eat pork never ever ever ! its effect is so horrible at astral plane and higher levels , never drink , never drugs and so on .....

2- never eat more meal at dinner and try to not eat beef ,

3- try to eat less at dinner

4- if you would like to eat meal then try to eat halal and if you cant find halal meal

then try to eat fish or some bird or sheep meal

5- if you can go to energy development sports like martial arts

preferably "Tai chi Martial Arts" it can develop your energy body in good way

and enable you to astral project without fear,

6- each time astral travel call GOD and angels and holy spirits specially Archangels

and read and learn something about rituals before astral projection to protect your self from negative entities

7- leave bad habits like deride, fleer , lying and other related habit with people,

bless people and make love with them , and never try to fight or argue or judge with anyone, they destroy your energy body and cause problems at astral plane ,

make peace and Love around your living area

if you do so and keep your physical and astral body safe and healthy and also your mind , then you never experience such things

Peace and Love

Sufist

Edited by sufist

That's all very interesting, But, I'm still not getting any straight answers as far as my sister's AP is concerned, & I've been asking for over two years now.

For all these experts on the subject.. if there are any! :unsure:

That's all very interesting, But, I'm still not getting any straight answers as far as my sister's AP is concerned, & I've been asking for over two years now.

For all these experts on the subject.. if there are any! :unsure:

the link below may solve your problem ,

http://www.dnaperfection.com/indigochildren.html

if not solved , tell me , write some thing else ....

Peace and Love

Sufist

No soofie. I really don't think Indigo children has anything to do with what's going on with my sister. She goes to sleep and then is taken into this other realm without any intentions on Astral projecting at all.. and is controlled by this dark hideous spirit she calls the "elephant man." He has his way with her. He even spins her in circles by her feet. She can see herself as she passes by her mirror... This has been going on for a long time.

I wanna know if anyone else who Astral Projects ever experienced such things.. ?

How does she battle this? or keep from astral projecting at all?

No soofie. I really don't think Indigo children has anything to do with what's going on with my sister. She goes to sleep and then is taken into this other realm without any intentions on Astral projecting at all.. and is controlled by this dark hideous spirit she calls the "elephant man." He has his way with her. He even spins her in circles by her feet. She can see herself as she passes by her mirror... This has been going on for a long time.

I wanna know if anyone else who Astral Projects ever experienced such things.. ?

How does she battle this? or keep from astral projecting at all?

Sounds like stigmata to from the Fallen Angels if you asked me, but then again you believe in things like this but do not trust the words I say. So doesn't look like I can help you there.

Sounds like stigmata to from the Fallen Angels if you asked me, but then again you believe in things like this but do not trust the words I say. So doesn't look like I can help you there.

What? :unsure2:

I don't care what anyone believes. Even if I didn't believe a thing you said, it's better than any other explanation I've gotten so far, which is absolutely nothing at all!!

oops, I lied, except for her being an "indigo child." :huh:

Edited by Shankpin

I can tell you that the reason that the indigo or crystalline thing came about is because the powers in control(Satan) wants to gather all the people that can get in touch with there powers easier so they can learn how to use the gifts that God gave us.

They want control of all the supernatural so they are the only ones with the technology so you will believe in what they say and they want to use these people for their own good. They want to say these people are further evovled or our spiritual leaders so others feel less then them.

They are having these people get in touch with the fallen angels and having them turn evil basically.

Simple fact that she can be a little more aware but doesn't know what is going on or how to explain it.

A big movement like no other before is happening and people are becoming more aware and awake everyday. They are doing this because something big is going to happen.

Have your sister meditate.

Have her picture herself pulling all the darkness away and cleansing her organs releasing the darkness out her toes to the heavens. She can heal. It might help a little more get rid of what is with her.

If not I have someone who can help her. So let me know.

I can tell you that the reason that the indigo or crystalline thing came about is because the powers in control(Satan) wants to gather all the people that can get in touch with there powers easier so they can learn how to use the gifts that God gave us.They want control of all the supernatural so they are the only ones with the technology so you will believe in what they say and they want to use these people for their own good. They want to say these people are further evovled or our spiritual leaders so others feel less then them.

Let me get this straight... Satan wants to take advantage of the gifts given to us in order to benefit him?? is that what you're saying?

They are having these people get in touch with the fallen angels and having them turn evil basically.

So, like my sister, for example, if she was weak and let this "elephant man" control her (because up until now, he controls her physically & in the spiritual realm, but NOT in her WILL) in every way he wants she can become possessed by him, completely under his influence?

Edited by Shankpin

Let me get this straight... Satan wants to take advantage of the gifts given to us in order to benefit him?? is that what you're saying?

So, like my sister, for example, if she was weak and let this "elephant man" control her (because up until now, he controls her physically & in the spiritual realm, but NOT in her WILL) in every way he wants she can become possessed by him, completely under his influence?

why do dont try astral project and meet elephant man in person or maybe fight against it ?

be Brave !

question : how old are your sister ?

Love and Peace

Sufist

why do dont try astral project and meet elephant man in person or maybe fight against it ?

be Brave !

question : how old are your sister ?

Love and Peace

Sufist

She don't try to astral project. She tries very hard NOT to go into this projection.. She goes there anyway, whatever she tries to do to stop this. This elephant man is there waiting for her. She fights him, but he has power over her. He as many helpers that are smaller than him that help hold her down.

He drags her up the wall, and unto the ceiling, she hits the ceiling fan, then she falls back to the bed. He spins her around in circles by her feet. Then he has his way with her.

She is 21.

She prays, and she's tried to use the shielding of protection. She has faith. But, this thing over powers her more times than she can over power him.

& I want to add that all these people talk about how great this Astral projecting is- But, what happens when you lose control of this and find yourself being forced into something such as this other place. You are helpless, and in total mercy of whatever it is you encounter there. jmo. No one talks about this part, or the possibility of this happening, I have noticed. She can't be the only one.

& I want to add that all these people talk about how great this Astral projecting is- But, what happens when you lose control of this and find yourself being forced into something such as this other place. You are helpless, and in total mercy of whatever it is you encounter there. jmo. No one talks about this part, or the possibility of this happening, I have noticed. She can't be the only one.

read exactly I wrote in my signature ,

some times when we astral project and scare of some thing we think that it would be bad ,

it is similar to when a patient have to drink some medicine that have not good taste ,

why your sister dosnt try to learn from them ? faith does not mean praying , faith means that anything on the universe has one creator named GOD ,

GOD created elephant man and also your sister ,

then he decided to elephant man do something with your sister , I think it is better trust GOD and let see what happens ,

I think the only thing that enables your sister get in control of elephant man is fear , tell her against praying , try to be calm down and leave fear ,

tell her to try to learn and watch them and just look around , look at their eyes ,

when she leaves inside fear then elephant man will lost control against your sister , tell her to be brave and do nothing when they get control on her ,

sometimes we think that we must be aware of bad things but some times bad things help us to grow ,

for example all of us have billions of bacteria on our belly , then I must fear and fight with them because they are just bacteria ?

they are (negative entities) useful to us to learn some thing ,

in this situation I think the elephant mans subconscious want to teach bravery to your sister ,

some friend here in a post said that when you saw such things just try to kick a*s to those entities ,

for another example some days before in a thread that I started some girls and ladies called me by bad and negative words ,

but I tried to learning being patient and try to be calm down ,.....

I remember an interesting story belongs to 1500 years ago ,

a General of big and powerful country at middle east on day going on his way , on the town market alone ....

suddenly someone shoot some trash to his face , then the army General tried to be patient and went ....

other one said to the shooter : did you know who was he ?

the first man said no , ... just some one passing through market like other people ,

the second man said no , he was the Army general , soon he will to to camp and sent some soldiers to kill you

the first man run through the market to implore to forgive him ,

after asking and searching on the market finally find the commander on a place commander praying ,

the one man listen to commanders voice : GOD please forgive that man that shoot on me , he dosnt know me , please forgive him ,

he was "malik-ashtar nakhaii" an islamic empire amry general 1400 years ago his tomb laid on Egypt.

then the best thing that I can offer you is to tell your sister be patient and try to foregive the entities,

and leave her fear and try to learn something ,

tell her , no judge , no argue , just watch them like tv show .....

then problem will be solved ,

we are here and life to learn , our souls must learn anything , then unless we learn we can not go back home to the paradise ....

also and finally I strongly offer you to send your sister to meditation and martial arts courses to practice soul relaxation and strengthening energy body ,

I heared from a lady on other web site such experience and she wrote that after a while I learned they are exists there to teach something to us ,

and I strongly believe that the LOVE is only thing that we must learn , tell your sister try to love them , then in real time they will be disappear ,

I think

I am waiting to hear the effect of this method .....

Love and peace

Sufist

Edited by sufist

Alright Sufist, I need to look this all over, I saved the link you have given. I appreciate the information, and advice. I'll let you know something as soon as I read it all.

thanks..

Sunni

Howdy, Shankpin.

This is probably a silly idea, and maybe you have posted discussion of it elsewhere. Please accept also that it is not intended in any challengng, k-skeptical, or otherwise confrontational way.

If this has been going on for two years, then maybe your sister needs to seek professional help from a conventionally trained psychologist. What you describe sounds hardly different from the report of a recurrent nightmare.

It is easy enough to locate certified practitioners who will respect ideas like astral travel and demonic encounter, and yet who nevertheless bring to bear complementary knowledge built up from scientific study of those who have been similarly afflicted.

It is unsurprising that you haven't found suitable expertise on a web forum. And, of course, it is your sister who would need to undertake this approach, since little help can be provided second-hand.

Edited by eight bits