Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leaving The Body

Lightwork Network

Has anyone ever really left their body during astral travel?

I am asking this because this has been happening to me every night lately.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vboytan

• Lightwork Network

• idreamincolour

• Ufo_Guy

Has anyone ever really left their body during astral travel?

I am asking this because this has been happening to me every night lately.

the whole point of astral travel is to leave your body....

and no ive tryed to AP but never suceded

You left you body! COOL! How far did you go? How long were you gone? Did you see any thing interesting? How did you know when you were back? Tell us the Story. The whole exciting experience.

Take your time. I'll check back. ^_^

You left you body! COOL! How far did you go? How long were you gone? Did you see any thing interesting? How did you know when you were back? Tell us the Story. The whole exciting experience.

Take your time. I'll check back. ^_^

Yes, I actually traveled down my hallway and checked my front door to see if it was locked, without my body leaving the bed. There were other times when I felt like I was going very fast past different planets in the universe. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this recently.

You phase 3 projected, since you say you went to different planets. You seem to be naturally good at this, you don't even have to try. Tell me, do you do this on purpose? Can you control yourself through your travels?

You phase 3 projected, since you say you went to different planets. You seem to be naturally good at this, you don't even have to try. Tell me, do you do this on purpose? Can you control yourself through your travels?

No, it was very spontaneous. It happened when I was under great stress.

I don't know why it seems to happen then...

Yeah that does seem strange that it would be going on in times of stress. I've always thought or understood that a person had to be in pretty good stress free conditions to do it. Basically that your mind has to be at ease. But then again im not even really completly sure what astral travel is. I would guess it would be something like the movie Jumper but only not physically but just thru your mind or something.

I once heard a story from a guy on the radio that got a call into his show one morning and it was someone saying that he could see into there room when he was X distance away. He was able to describe everything about the radio host's room in detail. The radio guy was saying that his room is upstairs and there is no trees to climb up and see in or stuff like that.

So would what the caller did to the radio show host be considered astral travel?

Mind sharing what you were so stressed about?

How can some people astral travel, and others can't? Can you explain how you do it? Does it have something to do with activating the third eye?

How can some people astral travel, and others can't? Can you explain how you do it? Does it have something to do with activating the third eye?

Everyone is completely capable of projection. Here follow Ziggy's technique on how to astral project, you'll get it at some point. All it takes is practice.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=60199

Thanks vboytan. After I posted this message, I found Ziggy's post about astral travel and found it quite fascinating.

Thanks vboytan. After I posted this message, I found Ziggy's post about astral travel and found it quite fascinating.

Ok, welcome. I'm glad you did.