Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FLASH - Eire says NO to EU Constitution

ships-cat

According to the Imperial Britannic Wirless and Telegraphy Corporation , the good burgers of Eire (Ireland) have rejected the proposed European Constitution.

Eire was the only nation to permit its citizens to vote on the issue.

The constitution now fails, as it required unanimous support from all nations.

Well Done to Eire :D :D :D

Meow Purr.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• stevewinn

• danielost

• Guardsman Bass

One of the symbols used by the illuminati to underline how completely the masses in former christian western Europe were transformed into zombies (1), was having the final document, formally sealing the destruction of national independence of 27 former european nations, named Treaty of Lisbon (2).

But one more time, like in France 2005 (3), this time the Irish people prevented the formal completion. (4)

Three years later, as illuminati overtime is coming to an end. (5)

Notes

(1) One of the signals for total zombies is the loss of the capacity to understand that the foundations of national independence are the authority over currency and constitution.

(2) Why do Illuminati use Portugal related symbology in EU script

http://end-time-signs.blogspot.com/2008/06...al-related.html

(3) France: 2005 EU Referendum: 59% say NO; all political parties say YES - or why Diebold machines are now a MUST for the illuminati

http://voting-machines.blogspot.com/2005/0...say-no-all.html

(4) Also thanks to the fact that the Irish resisters were able to prevent the introduction of "elections" the illuminati way, i.e. postal voting, not to mention electronic vote.

(5) Oil price rises as much in 1 day as it costed on Day 1 of Armageddon, i.e. $11

http://illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com/20...-day-as-it.html

According to the Imperial Britannic Wirless and Telegraphy Corporation , the good burgers of Eire (Ireland) have rejected the proposed European Constitution.

Well Done to Eire :D :D :D

Meow Purr.

I think the key words in this is it was the ONLY NATION TO PERMIT its citizens to vote. How many nations are in the EU. How many of those nations claim to be democracies.

:tu::tu::tu:

Just wait for the EU to draw up another version of the same constitution. I can't see them giving up on it.

am ****ing made up, surely the treaty is dead in the water, the EU said it had no plan "B", so it should be the end of, but the EU wont give up the ideology easy, they'll be back with more ****e, i wish the EU would understand NO, means NO, like the French and the Dutch voted. and now the Irish.

its says it all when it takes a small country like Ireland to save the arses of the French, British, Dutch,

how long will it be before the EU, decide to ban the word NO from the voting paper. :D leaving us all with the one option.

Ireland has voted No to the Lisbon Treaty, plunging the European Union into a new crisis.

With results coming in from across the country, a final result of 52 per cent against and 48 per cent in favour of the treaty was rapidly hardening. A final declaration is not expected until after 4 pm.

The Lisbon Treaty, the reworked successor to the formal constitutional pact dumped by voters in France and the Netherlands in 2005, officially needs the approval of all 27 EU member states. But only in Ireland has it been put to a popular vote, meaning today's result may have far-reaching consequences for the entire bloc.

Barely two hours after the count began today, the No camp had already started celebrating, while senior Fianna Fail strategists privately and glumly conceded their defeat.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle4128055.ece

Edited by stevewinn

Well Done to Eire :D:D:D

Meow Purr.

:clap::clap::tsu::tsu::gun::gun: this has made my day. the irish were sober enough to say no. :lol:

I wonder what retribution Brussels with enact upon Eire ? :unsure2:

For that matter... is the Irish government obliged to honour the referrendum ?

Will they find <ahem> voting irregularities </ahem> and have to re-run it, one wonders ?

Meow Purr.

Tragic stuff. I read that the "yes" side had to spend all it's time simply correcting misinformation spread by the millionaire Declan Ganley.

Paranoid nationalists take the cake once again.

Tragic stuff. I read that the "yes" side had to spend all it's time simply correcting misinformation spread by the millionaire Declan Ganley.

Paranoid nationalists take the cake once again.

The people have spoken, lets rejoice, i know one thing its a good job the "yes" voters never got their way, because they'd not only take the cake they'd eat it aswell,

nothing wrong with people putting their country first, Democracy, the arch nemesis of the EU has struck,

Edited by stevewinn

One of the symbols used by the illuminati to underline how completely the masses in former christian western Europe were transformed into zombies (1), was having the final document, formally sealing the destruction of national independence of 27 former european nations, named Treaty of Lisbon (2).

But one more time, like in France 2005 (3), this time the Irish people prevented the formal completion. (4)

Three years later, as illuminati overtime is coming to an end. (5)

Notes

(1) One of the signals for total zombies is the loss of the capacity to understand that the foundations of national independence are the authority over currency and constitution.

(2) Why do Illuminati use Portugal related symbology in EU script

http://end-time-signs.blogspot.com/2008/06...al-related.html

(3) France: 2005 EU Referendum: 59% say NO; all political parties say YES - or why Diebold machines are now a MUST for the illuminati

http://voting-machines.blogspot.com/2005/0...say-no-all.html

(4) Also thanks to the fact that the Irish resisters were able to prevent the introduction of "elections" the illuminati way, i.e. postal voting, not to mention electronic vote.

(5) Oil price rises as much in 1 day as it costed on Day 1 of Armageddon, i.e. $11

http://illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com/20...-day-as-it.html

Yea. OK

YIPPEE......result.

Mind you, they'll re-introduce it again in 2 years time, but next time won't let anyone vote. It's too big a gravy train to stop it.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

This is the biggest problem with the united nations. Non of the people there are voted in they are appointed.

Uh... Danielost, have you quite understood this thread? It's not about the UN its about the EU. Easy mistake to make though....

To the point, I was not entirely against SOME of the proposed reforms in the Lisbon Treaty, but I sure as heck was annoyed that only one nation out of 27 trusted their people to vote in a referendum. The whole process of ratifying this Treaty stank of manipulation and corruption.

Whilst I'm on a rant... ^_^ I think any country wanting to join the EU should go through a process where ALL nations hold a referendum, either accepting or rejecting their application. The new East European nations were only admitted to take away the jobs from established european nations and so drive down wage costs for Big - Business. Really? what has been the benefit to the average European Citizen of allowing the east european nations to join??? Nothing whatsoever, excepting rising unemployment in West Europe, East European gangs getting free access to new territory, and an undermining of indigenous culture. OK.... Rant over

Ok, lets seriously talk about the consequences: There will be what everybody wanted to avoid, the two tier Europe. The ones that have and want... Germany, France, Holland, the Benelux countries, those that want, like Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece on one side forming a however a kind of a union and the others. Because they will assume that the others have no interest in a united Europe they will just go towards a more protectionist economy. Thus leaving out all others.

The EU is dead ... long live the United States of Europe.

well said Keith, have people been reading the reaction of the foreign secretaries, our very own cheeky ****er miliband said " the UK would press on with ratification, saying: "It's right that we continue with our own process."

yet, other foreign secretaries have said, "ratification could not now continue" and the treaty is dead.

and have you heard the excuses from the pro euro camp, people didnt understand the treaty so they voted NO, when France voted NO, along with Holland, the excuses back then was the voting paper was to hard to understand,

they must think the people of Europe are ****ing stupid, but you can bet they, the unelected, unaccountable commissioners wont take NO for an answer. they'll be back and keep asking until they get the answer their looking for,

Edited by stevewinn

they must think the people of Europe are ****ing stupid, but you can bet they, the unelected, unaccountable commissioners wont take NO for an answer. they'll be back and keep asking until they get the answer their looking for,

you know perfectly that this is oversimplifying it. The truth is that the EU has become ungovernable as is.

am ****ing made up, surely the treaty is dead in the water, the EU said it had no plan "B", so it should be the end of, but the EU wont give up the ideology easy, they'll be back with more ****e, i wish the EU would understand NO, means NO, like the French and the Dutch voted. and now the Irish.

its says it all when it takes a small country like Ireland to save the arses of the French, British, Dutch,

how long will it be before the EU, decide to ban the word NO from the voting paper. :D leaving us all with the one option.

The Irish have been ****ed more than once by England, I think they now know how to avoid that history again well enough~

The Irish have been ****ed more than once by England, I think they now know how to avoid that history again well enough~

I have no idea what your comment is meant to mean, nor its relevance to this thread!!

I have no idea what your comment is meant to mean, nor its relevance to this thread!!

Well if you don't know what it's meant to signify. How can it not have relevance to this thread?

Ireland - not to long ago for instance - under Englands rule, led to a famine which pretty much landed on deaf ears in Englands kingdom. Now, take that example and take it to a super-kingdom which only cares about it's own well being.

Hence; Ireland seems to have learned from the past to not have this EU constitution put through - Being ruled by a people who don't give two damns about you. Because quite frankly, a European Court of Justice and Parliament that can over-ride your countries own laws ain't something fluffy.

Heck, the EU human rights got a known terrorist-organiser OUT of jail and back into his own house not too long ago.

Congratulations, Ireland. You just ensured that instead of reforming the EU so that all of the Eastern European countries brought in don't completely **** up the system, you get to continue paying for the poorer countries (like you ought to, considering that you were in that position 20 years ago), and nothing gets done. :angry:

Is anyone here from the US? If so, and you think that any type of EU Constitution should be taken on only with the success of a referendum vote in each country, perhaps I ought to remind you that the US Constitution was only adopted by the legislatures of each state, not by the people directly. It is deeply hypocritical for any American to criticize a constitutional effort because "only" the legislature has the ability to adopt it.

As for the Eastern European countries, bringing them in for lower wages was only part of the effort (and a lot of them would have illegally immigrated anyways, even without the EU). The other reason is that they wanted to improve the economic standing of these countries so that you wouldn't have a bunch of migrants heading west, as well as detaching them from the orbit of the now defunct Soviet Union/ Russian Federation.

Congratulations, Ireland. You just ensured that instead of reforming the EU so that all of the Eastern European countries brought in don't completely **** up the system, you get to continue paying for the poorer countries (like you ought to, considering that you were in that position 20 years ago), and nothing gets done.

:D:tu:

dont worry, certain parts of the treaty will still make it through, such has the ones reforming the system for the newer countries, you mark my words.

even Barroso said the treaty isnt dead, like many dictators they'll stop at nothing, not until their goal of the European Soviet Union is complete,

even if people are pro or anti EU, we all have to admit, the EU will not accept NO for an answer, France, 60 million people, Holland 17 million, voted NO on the constitution but did they listen? NO, so they repackaged the constitution, changed the odd wording here and there changed the name and called it a treaty so the Governments of Europe didnt have to ask their peoples opinion, yet the author of the "treaty" said 98% of it is exactly the same as constitution how ****ing underhanded are those tactics, they're tactics Mugabe in Zimbabwe would be proud of, is this democracy? i think not,

the EU itself doesnt even meet its own criteria set out for new member states to join, so how much ****ing longer can this go on,

the values of freedom and self governance hard fought for over the centuries in many a war, are being eroded before our very eyes, and what for? to have unelected, unaccountable showers of **** making decisions that affect our everyday lives and if they get their way, there wont be a thing we can do about it,

someone tell me why its so wrong for my own great country and others in the EU to stand alone, be self-reliant, govern our own lands as we see fit, make our own laws, and be in control of our own destiny.

Ok, lets seriously talk about the consequences: There will be what everybody wanted to avoid, the two tier Europe. The ones that have and want... Germany, France, Holland, the Benelux countries, those that want, like Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece on one side forming a however a kind of a union and the others. Because they will assume that the others have no interest in a united Europe they will just go towards a more protectionist economy. Thus leaving out all others.

The EU is dead ... long live the United States of Europe.

You have that name a little wrong not the United States of Europe. The Roman Empire.

well said Keith, have people been reading the reaction of the foreign secretaries, our very own cheeky ****er miliband said " the UK would press on with ratification, saying: "It's right that we continue with our own process."

yet, other foreign secretaries have said, "ratification could not now continue" and the treaty is dead.

and have you heard the excuses from the pro euro camp, people didnt understand the treaty so they voted NO, when France voted NO, along with Holland, the excuses back then was the voting paper was to hard to understand,

Sounds like what they said about florida in 2000.