Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VLE Handgun Check this out!

DreamRebel

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• dantheman2435

• PsychicPenguin

• DreamRebel

what does it shoot?

Anything it is pointed at. In a most impressive manner too...

I want one... thumbsup.gif

I was watching a video clip of a new turret type thing that shot a 100,000 rounds or a Million a minute it had about twenty barrells but devestating

That gun is way Cool , I want one for hunting talons , I mean pheasants tongue.gif

Yes, mam...

"Honey, cover me...I'm going in..."

Girls with guns are cool.

unless of course they are ugly, and the gun is pointed at you, and they are asking for your wallet...

but other than that:P

a three shot burst appears to be a single shot and the three impacts appear almost simultaneously on the target.

Why don't just use one BIG bullet then??? huh.gif

You mean like this one? 357 magnum

post-52-1078019360.jpg

Yes, mam...

Oh that girl is sooooooooo hot I love police girls with guns but if they are pointing at me I would just call emm piggy wiggys.

Why the hell would anyone want a gun that fire 60,000 rounds per minute, the world is going mad blink.gif

I agree with you entirely Doomgirl . I can't understand why we would need more weapons that can kill at a greater and more efficient standard than the ones we have allready ... dontgetit.gif

Kismit

I can't understand why we would need more weapons that can kill at a greater and more efficient standard than the ones we have allready ...

Because if you're going to shoot somebody might was well do it with style devil.gif

Just kidding, I don't want anybody thinking I'm a serial killer here. ph34r.gif

Weapons... they were a good thing until humans discovered they coukd use it on their own species.. that was about 20.000 years ago I guess...

Odin

Cool gun. But I still prefer the 7.62 rifle round to the heart or head. If you use a fragmenting bullet there's usually not much left.

I can't understand why we would need more weapons that can kill at a greater and more efficient standard than the ones we have allready ...

well, basically, you want your gun to kill at a greater and more efficient standard than the guns that the enemy is firing at you

ahh, why do humans invent such crazy things, why can't they all just get along....

w00t.gif USE YOUR OWN FIST MAN/WOMAN!

Edited by dantheman2435