Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ya want Bizarre?

ozman

This is one of the strangest things that have happened to me in my life and perhaps reading about Carl Jung and synchronocities opened my mind and allows me to see things others don't think about. Like attracts like, karma whatever you may call it. Here is a story of it.

Here goes,

I met 2 ladys this year and one is 32 and the other is 34.

Woman number 1 is named Megan and 2 is named Joy.

Woman number 1 told me that she got married to this middle eastern guy whose last name is Hassan (same as my last name). This guy was with her for 4 years and he got his citizenship by marrying her then left. She met him on Qiran.com where I met her. She told me how numerous people contact her trying to get U.S. Citizenship and now she is careful so what Hassan did to her doesn't happen to her. I left her after I saw abnormal behavior like she kept asking me "what do you expect of a wife" or "what do you expect of a woman" (even though I constantly answer the question). I have gmail email copies to prove this. She also told me that she was with this Kenyan guy when she was younger and before she met Hassan.

Woman number 2, I met her a few days ago on plentyoffish.com and I also have saved copies of what she said to me. She asked me, "What do you expect of a woman." When I gave her my home phone number I got to know more about her. She told me that she met a guy named Mohamed who is Muslim and he somehow convinced her to relocate to New York so he can use her to get citizenship and she told me he hurt her and he was with her for 4 years (like Hassan who was with woman number 1). I asked her why are you still using (Mohamedsdestiny@?????.com) when you know he treated you wrong and used you. I haven't heard back the answer to this yet because I emailed her that question. Here is the weird part. Woman number 2 also told me that she was with a guy from Kenya before meeting Mohamed and he told her he doesn't want to have children with her and she left him.

Both of these women wanted me and they had the same abnormal questions "what do you expect of a wife or woman". That question doesn't really make sense because it hints to me of someone who is not confident in herself and she is trying to gather information so she can make a fake personality to try and win me.

I am muslim too and my American last name is Hassan but my real last name is Mohamed. Confused?? when I came to this country in 1992 my aunt and uncle were legally my parents and there last name was Hassan. My real last name is Mohamed. 1 woman married Mohamed and the other Hassan.

I don't know why someone would complain about people using them to get citizenships after they cooperated and got a legal marriage. If I sense the slightest behavior that would indicate someone has a fake relationship with me to gain status then I would end the relationship. I am sure these women had indicators that hinted that those men were really using them but maybe these two women wanted the men so badly they ignored the hints.

When woman number 2 called home, my brother picked up and she started to talking to him thinking it was me. She didn't even ask if Osman is there and she can't even recognize my voice even though I spoke with her for over 15 minutes the first day she called me.

There were also more things that are synchronocity I can't remember about all this but when I remember I will update this.

Edited by ozman

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Unseen

• ozman

• Radian

• Obsin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not synchronicity, those are copy paste women you're dealing with. They're drawn to a certain type of man, they fetishsize him, and then when they get burned, they cry and move on, continuing their cycle of abnormal behavior. If you want to find a decent woman, try a bar. Your name drew them to you, because obviously others with names and backgrounds similar to yours drew them. Now, you just need to check yourself and try to find out if you are drawn to these kind of "copy paste" women who will only treat you like some sort of exotic pet (unless you are just as shallow in your intentions).

Hey, it's the same with people who have been abused - they wind up with future partners who abuse them. It's not synchronicity, it's just their mindset and who they are drawn to or are in turn drawn to them. Do check yourself and others.

Edited by Obsin

I get some people here locally at Karmel somali mall that want me to make a fake marriage so they can become citizen and they say they will pay me $11,000 if I do it and I tell them the paperwork for divorce is too much and divorce can't happen for 3 years after marriage and I have to file taxes and claim married status and that is too much for me to deal with for 10 grands. I make 4 grands a month before taxes and I don't need money that badly to go through all that stress and even risk loosing in touch with the person that is suppose to pay me. My aunt told me she knew someone who did that and the person didn't pay or the person they entrusted the money to hold while paperwork is processed took the money and went to another country.

That's not synchronicity, those are copy paste women you're dealing with. They're drawn to a certain type of man, they fetishsize him, and then when they get burned, they cry and move on, continuing their cycle of abnormal behavior. If you want to find a decent woman, try a bar. Your name drew them to you, because obviously others with names and backgrounds similar to yours drew them. Now, you just need to check yourself and try to find out if you are drawn to these kind of "copy paste" women who will only treat you like some sort of exotic pet (unless you are just as shallow in your intentions).

Hey, it's the same with people who have been abused - they wind up with future partners who abuse them. It's not synchronicity, it's just their mindset and who they are drawn to or are in turn drawn to them. Do check yourself and others.

Very good advice.

I get some people here locally at Karmel somali mall that want me to make a fake marriage so they can become citizen and they say they will pay me $11,000 if I do it and I tell them the paperwork for divorce is too much and divorce can't happen for 3 years after marriage and I have to file taxes and claim married status and that is too much for me to deal with for 10 grands. I make 4 grands a month before taxes and I don't need money that badly to go through all that stress and even risk loosing in touch with the person that is suppose to pay me. My aunt told me she knew someone who did that and the person didn't pay or the person they entrusted the money to hold while paperwork is processed took the money and went to another country.

Yep that seems to be the scan for some people way too much these days. :no:If I made that kind of money I would not even think of something like that,You could ruin your life that way.

Edited by theghost

plentyoffish.com

To find a 'normal' woman on site like that would seem impossible. I mean, you're talking about women who are programmed to ask certain questions... who are programmed period, chances are- You can't expect less than that.

and seen as a plentyoffish I don't know, it doesn't say much about their self esteem either.. but that's just me.

*add*

and the more I think about this the more it's hilariously sad.

What type of woman would register as Plenty of fish?

Edited by Shankpin