Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams, visions of my unborn daughter.

Jake055

I really don't know much spiritual stuff,

But I had a very, very spiritual expierence, and I don't want people to think im crazy

But this is one of the strongest feelings i've ever felt in my life.

I'm 16 years old, I'm a man, and I know more than a few people with many spiritual beliefs

So this is nothing new to me, one of the first time ive expierenced it, but I have heard much about it.

I have always had this image in my head of my soon to be daughter,

Her name is McKenna, I always imagined myself having a baby girl, and that was her name.

I love her more than anything in the entire world, and she isnt even born yet,

She isnt even concieved, or inside a womb yet. But I cannot describe how much I love her.

Onto my whole point....

I went to bed the other night, and I randomly got extremely emotional.

And I said "McKenna, sweetie are you here with me" Just completely random.

And I heard it, it scared me at first, but the response was "I'm right here daddy"

I almost started crying, but I said "baby your going to be in daddys arms soon"

She responded "Daddy don't cry, I love you"

I responded "I love you sweetie I need you here with me"

She responded "I'm your little baby girl, im always with you"

I responded "Do you talk to your mommy?"

She responded "Mommy doesnt talk to me much, but she loves you daddy"

I responded "Who is mommy? tell me about her"

She responded "Mommy loves you daddy, mommy thinks about you all the time"

And she said after a small moment of silence...

"You look extremely tired, go to sleep daddy"

I responded "I will, i'm going to miss you, I love you sweetie"

She responded "I love you too daddy, I miss you already"

I responded "goodnight beautiful"

She responded "goodnight daddy waddy bear boo" (with a little cute laugh at the end)

The laugh, the voice, everything melted me, I teared up.

I saw her, she was in little pj's, barefoot, holding a little teddy bear by the arm

she had blonde hair, you can tell it was darkening and will get darker as she got older

She had pale skin, little bit of freckles around her nose, gorgeous blue eyes, it was like staring at the ocean

The cutest smile I ever seen, the most adorable chuckle.

She resembled myself alot, She was, beautiful, purely.

She also looked around the 5-7 age group.

It was a short conversation, but it felt like I was talking to her all night.

I can't stop thinking about this expeirence I've had,

I don't know if It was in my head, or if it was pure spiritual communication.

I hope my story didn't sound to "corny" but it happened, and I cannot stop thinking about it.

I'd like to hear if anyone has any comment to this, I'd really like to know opinions on what I just expierenced.

Thank you alot for your time.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• sufist

• John from Lowell

• Jake055

I can't quite wrap my head around this. How can you be talking to someone who does not yet exist. Perhaps a possible explanation is that she's from a past life or something if you believe in that kind of stuff.

I think we all have pre-incarnation agreements. ie Those who plan to be our children.

It does not surprise me that our child would visit us in a dream or visualization. These pre-life connections help us to appreciate that we are spiritual beings at all times and physical beings once in a while.

John

I must say it's first time I've heard of this. Interesting.

I find this fascinating. The only thing I have to say is to recommend that you do not hasten your physical meeting with your daughter. (Meaning don't go out and get some girl pregnant thinking this little darling will appear.) If you really think she is going to be your daughter and you love her, you'll wait until you can give her everything she deserves.

I don't really have an 'opinion' as such.....except..... this was your experience and it obviously meant

a LOT to you....I'm pleased that you've got feedback from 'luvall33'....

I've never come across the name 'McKenna' before....

Thanks for sharing.....your post has made an impression on me....especially coming from a 16

year old young man.

Maybe I do have an opinion after all....just thought...perhaps McKenna is a soul-mate who is

going to join you soon as your daughter...???

I remember

10 years ago I met a divine spirit in body of a 20 years old man (he said that he borrowed the mans body with permission) he said to me that all of beings and higher dimensions and all of GOD creations obey one rule that rule is " LOVE "

I also it does not surprise me that our child would visit us in a dream or visualization.

it is so normal when we study some thing about 7 major dimensions and the one rule that governs to all of 7 major dimensions named "LOVE"

just Love story that repeats himself inside and outside of our world , again and again .....

but I wish I have similar experience with a girl and repeat Love story again :mellow:

Love for you,

a lovelorn man

Edited by sufist

Love for you,

a lovelorn man

And here's some for you...........coming your way........here it comes........... :wub::wub::wub::tu:

Not, in any way, does your story sound corny.

This really could be a premonition. I guess you will just have to wait and see if your dreams come true! =]

:ph34r:

Thank you all for your kind replies, I'm glad no one is saying "I don't believe you" type of thing, because it's hard to argue against someone is confident you are lying, when you are confident you are telling the truth.

Thanks everyone.

Take care.

And here's some for you...........coming your way........here it comes........... :wub::wub::wub::tu:

if possible please show me how and where and when ?

thanks ,

Love for you from my heart

lovelorn Sufist

Hi Jake, I found your post interesting and welcome to UM. If we can dream about loved ones that have passed away, then I can see dreaming about the future. Spiritually this may be your little girl in the years to come and I found the pre-connection heartwarming. :)

I really don't know much spiritual stuff,

But I had a very, very spiritual expierence, and I don't want people to think im crazy

But this is one of the strongest feelings i've ever felt in my life.

I'm 16 years old, I'm a man, and I know more than a few people with many spiritual beliefs

So this is nothing new to me, one of the first time ive expierenced it, but I have heard much about it.

I have always had this image in my head of my soon to be daughter,

I remembered a book that I was red 12 year ago can be found at amazon at link below :

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Love-Real-Soulm...d/dp/0446672653

Book name : Only Love Is Real: (A Story of Soulmates Reunited) from author "Brian Weiss"

"book author shows that there is someone special for everyone "

this book is written for peoples like you , Read carefully that book and find facts behind your experience, If you would like more knowledge about this experience than that book, I will happy to write more ,

have good time with your experience in light path ......

Sufist

Edited by sufist

if possible please show me how and where and when ?

thanks ,

Love for you from my heart

lovelorn Sufist

Well......(when?)'it' arrived at 9.42 PM, on June 17th.....

(where?) where-ever you were at that time.....

(how?) via the invisible spiritual web that connects us all....... ;)

Can't SHOW you, of course.....but it was a response to you saying you are lovelorn....and I wanted to cheer you up... :)

I remembered a book that I was red 12 year ago can be found at amazon at link below :

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Love-Real-Soulm...d/dp/0446672653

Book name : Only Love Is Real: (A Story of Soulmates Reunited) from author "Brian Weiss"

"book author shows that there is someone special for everyone "

this book is written for peoples like you , Read carefully that book and find facts behind your experience, If you would like more knowledge about this experience than that book, I will happy to write more ,

have good time with your experience in light path ......

Sufist

I have that book. It was first published in March 1997. I actually have quite a few books on this subject.

Life is not the random collection of events that we tent to logically think they are. Our memory may not follow us from lifetime to lifetime but our relationships with loved ones will.

John

I read a beautiful book many years ago.....called 'Love Conquers Death'...can't remember who

wrote it....I gave it to someone years ago who's Dad had died.

It was about a mother who's daughter died and she 'found' her again in various ways...ie signs/dreams and

through mediums....it turned out that they were soul mates and nothing would/could keep them apart.