Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remembering a dream in a dream. HELP ME

vboytan

I had a few dreams where I perform a set of actions. But as I perform those actions I remember it happening to me before in a dream. Its like a deja vu in ur dream about a previous dream that never really took place. But in that dream I feel like it has. Its like saying "hey I've been in this room before, in my dreams" in your dream. Know whats that called, and why does it happen?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vboytan

• Drayno

• Pelican_Eel

• pushnback

I had a few dreams where I perform a set of actions. But as I perform those actions I remember it happening to me before in a dream. Its like a deja vu in ur dream about a previous dream that never really took place. But in that dream I feel like it has. Its like saying "hey I've been in this room before, in my dreams" in your dream. Know whats that called, and why does it happen?

Woah..i've had this happen to me about seven times in the past year.. o.O

Woah..i've had this happen to me about seven times in the past year.. o.O

know why?

no I don't know why. But it happens to me alot. Maybe the part of your mind knows ur dreaming, but at the same time tries to hide it, to convince you it's reality. But the idea of it being a dream doesn't leave, and thge result is this strange dejavu

It even happens to me when I'm awake. I sit there and go "whoa! wait, I dreamed about this once..."

know why?

I don't, sadly enough.

repeat your actions over and over and sooner or later so will your dreams. i remember the some of the same dreams i have while having that dream over again. makes it seem as thou i am having a dream in a dream. when i am really just beginning to come out of the dream and recalling having had it before.

repeat your actions over and over and sooner or later so will your dreams. i remember the some of the same dreams i have while having that dream over again. makes it seem as thou i am having a dream in a dream. when i am really just beginning to come out of the dream and recalling having had it before.

I don't understand, are you saying that repeating actions in the physical world (a chore) would influence your dream somehow? Because, the last time this happened to me, I was dreaming that I was loading the washer. Then I realized that this happened to me before in a dream(which really didn't, my dream was just making me think that).

this happens alot to me actually and then when i wake i wonder if i realy did dream that dream that i dreamed i had already dreamt. its weird i know.

Yeah, but when i wake up i realized it didn't

I've had a couple of those dreams inside of dreams before. what's it supposed to mean when you have these?

I've had a couple of those dreams inside of dreams before. what's it supposed to mean when you have these?

That's I intend on finding out. I'll do some research on this next week maybe, because I'm still grounded for smoking :D