Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Words From The First Human On Mars

Saru

"It's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind", were the famous words spoken by Neil Armstrong when he became the first human ever to set foot on the moon.

As the possibilities of a manned Mars mission grow ever closer - if you were the first person to set foot on the red planet, what would your words be ?

Here's an article that may give you some ideas.  8)

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20021007/marswords.html

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Bizarro

• PheobeGreen

• Electro

The words that I wouldn't want to hear is

"THEY'RE HERE!" :s1

My first word would be  :o "WOW!"

"What the m........

:s4

*Edit - the vulgarities are inappropriate and unnecessary little boy, please refrain from using them. If you're so intelligent, try expressing yourself in a courteous, respectful manner.

• 2 weeks later...

My first words would be, "Is this the same studio we faked the lunar landing in?" and, "Cor blimey govenor, those overhead lights are hot!"

or maybe

"My goodness, we managed to pass by those bands of cosmic radiation without getting fried again like that time we landed on the moon and didn't come back like spam fritters. By the way it was amazing how we got off the lunar surface that time without enough fuel to light a cigarette. That was an amazing spring powered widget that you created to do the job Neil!"

- Someone not quite convinced by the lunar landing - surely flags need a wind in which to blow? :-\

yeah, they like to spend all that tax payer money on gigantic fake rockets. why even launch them at all, we could just manipulate the video and tell people we did it?

why even risk testing fake systems in the rockets that kill astronauts on the launchpad? must be a publicity stunt to convince you acute minded conspiracists.

Electro,

Not surprisingly this subject has been covered at length. Click HERE for more information, it'll address the issue of the 'flag' flapping in the breeze along with many other supposed 'anomolies'. Give it a look and follow the links, it should help open your eyes to the truth.

Magikman :)

Okay Magikman, having read the website you pointed to I am now firmly sitting on the fence in neither believing nor really dis-believing that the moon landing actually happened. There were some very good arguments for and against on various websites. I still have to make up my own mind on the subject but you have given me food for thought.

Given this my first words on Mars would be, "Why do they call this the red planet then?" ;D

I think my first words would be "This isn't Kansas, Toto!"