Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can any1 help me?

Midnight-faery

Hi,

I'm really new 2 this site so if i've done sumthin wrong I apologise.

I'm really interested in elemental energies (such as: geokinesis, pyrokinesis etc...) especially aerokinesis and using ki (or chi) 2 control them. I have looked everywhere 4 info on how 2 use them but its all really confusing :wacko: . I wondered if there is any1 here who can help me or give me any tips or anyfin 2 help me out??? If u r a sceptic and don't believe in them then don't bother answering coz you'll only b wasting ur time. Please can sum1 help me??? I wulod really really apreciate any help any1 could give me. :yes:

Thanx 4 reading this :tu:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Midnight-faery

• Nathanial Fujibayashi

• Weeping Angel

start with the quest for understanding the self.

from there things will grow.

meditation and study, learn all you can to begin with.

there are plenty of really good sites out there that can help.

i am on my laptop away from home and dont have any links on th laptop.

check out some of dark breeds posts, he has links in his sig.

Hello and welcome to the site.

I am going to move this to a different subsection to see if we can get you a more targeted answer. Good luck with your search.

While you are here though, I would like you to keep in mind that we have a forum of people from all over the world and English isnt always the first language. For that reason we ask people to use proper english and not to use messenger shorthand or l33t/texting type language when posting; it is tough to read as is, let alone for the folks that are having to stretch to post in english. Frankly its annoying as well... So please do your best to post as you would in a paper to be turned in at school, and not in a text message to a friend, thanks.

Hi,

I'm really interested in elemental energies (such as: geokinesis, pyrokinesis etc...) especially aerokinesis and using ki (or chi) 2 control them. I have looked everywhere 4 info on how 2 use them but its all really confusing :wacko: . I wondered if there is any1 here who can help me or give me any tips or anyfin 2 help me out??? If u r a sceptic and don't believe in them then don't bother answering coz you'll only b wasting ur time. Please can sum1 help me??? I wulod really really apreciate any help any1 could give me. :yes:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?

Summon a Demon, I suggest Azazel, They can teach you what you like, but be careful, They can be dangerous. For information on summoning as well as everything else, i suggest reading books, generally half the people on some places are delusional, books are more reliable http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp some of the oldest Magick scriptures known to man, you might even find something about what your looking for. They have a good book on telekenesis, but the most trusted information you can get is from a summoned demon, considering you do it right. As i said, Azazel is the best to summon. Easy to understand

Summon a Demon, I suggest Azazel,

Hi,

thanx 4 replyin! But wot do u mean bout summonin a demon?

You have to be born with it, like I was.

-_-. You don't have to be born with anything, you can learn anything, it just takes practice, knowledge and understanding. Im personally currently working on the same things, however im not up to elemental control, at the moment im starting with Telekinesis. Any ability can be learned, just takes time and practice. Once you learn how to do something, its not a matter if being born with it or not, its just the time it takes to develop a usable level. So, (As im not sure what Aerakinesis is, im guessing its wind element) say you started with pyrokinesis. It is ultimately a fact of concentration and using energy. to start out with, before you can start things on fire, you need to learn to put fire out. So light a candle, and work on suffocating the flame, visualize it dieing. in every work in this aspect visualization is the most important thing. it takes a lot of concentration and practice. Then, once you can do that, right after you put a flame out, and the wick is still hot, then concentrate and visualize it relighting. after a lot of work over a good period of time, you may start to see embers starting to glow on the wick, then eventually the embers will ignite, once you've accomplished that, and can reproduce it at will, THEN you start with a cold wick, and work on lighting that, once thats done you've accomplished the basics on pyrokinesis. Anyone can do it, because EVERYBODY is born with it, its just dominate in some and dormant in others. Every human has the capability of every psychic power, its just knowledge, understanding and practice. nothing more nothing less. Don't get discouraged, just keep it up, i sent you a bad link about that library. You MIGHT find some books about this sort of stuff, i know theres a great one about telekinesis. its http://satanicsingles.com/library.jsp i spelled it wrong last time, on that site ctrl+F is your friend beings its a large place, over 1000 books some of which date back thousands of years (All translated to english) for free to read and download. all you need is a program that can read PDF's which almost all computers come with. Don't think its impossible. We're all born with the ability, we just need to learn to bring it out.

-_-. You don't have to be born with anything, you can learn anything, it just takes practice, knowledge and understanding. Im personally currently working on the same things, however im not up to elemental control, at the moment im starting with Telekinesis. Any ability can be learned, just takes time and practice. Once you learn how to do something, its not a matter if being born with it or not, its just the time it takes to develop a usable level. So, (As im not sure what Aerakinesis is, im guessing its wind element) say you started with pyrokinesis. It is ultimately a fact of concentration and using energy. to start out with, before you can start things on fire, you need to learn to put fire out. So light a candle, and work on suffocating the flame, visualize it dieing. in every work in this aspect visualization is the most important thing. it takes a lot of concentration and practice. Then, once you can do that, right after you put a flame out, and the wick is still hot, then concentrate and visualize it relighting. after a lot of work over a good period of time, you may start to see embers starting to glow on the wick, then eventually the embers will ignite, once you've accomplished that, and can reproduce it at will, THEN you start with a cold wick, and work on lighting that, once thats done you've accomplished the basics on pyrokinesis. Anyone can do it, because EVERYBODY is born with it, its just dominate in some and dormant in others. Every human has the capability of every psychic power, its just knowledge, understanding and practice. nothing more nothing less. Don't get discouraged, just keep it up, i sent you a bad link about that library. You MIGHT find some books about this sort of stuff, i know theres a great one about telekinesis. its http://satanicsingles.com/library.jsp i spelled it wrong last time, on that site ctrl+F is your friend beings its a large place, over 1000 books some of which date back thousands of years (All translated to english) for free to read and download. all you need is a program that can read PDF's which almost all computers come with. Don't think its impossible. We're all born with the ability, we just need to learn to bring it out.

What's your suggestion on the best book for pyrokinesis and teknesis?

Summon a Demon, I suggest Azazel,

Hi,

You don't need or want to summon any demon, forgodsakes!

Shankpin is right, summoning a demon will let all hell break loose

Shankpin is right, summoning a demon will let all hell break loose

:blink: IF you say so..

I'll admit summoning is dangerous, and i was probably at fault for saying that. However "Summoning demons will make all hell break loose"....what have you been reading thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life -_-. pyrokinesis, i don't know any books, telekinesis, the best one ive found is "Unleash Your Telekinetic Ability: Three Fundamentals" by "Kaltem Gibson"

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi

• 5 months later...

I'm very interested in Aerokinetic ability aswell and would love to learn it but have looked and read every thing that i could find on the internet and have practiced them with no results it would be much easier to find someone with experience in this art to teach us what we need/ want to learn to be more effective and have more control. If there is anyone out there that has that knowledge/experience please let us know.

Blessed Be

Edited by malewitch18

Man...

You should just practice on your chi for starters (DO NOT SUMMON A DEAMON AS THAT AZAZEL IS REALLY EVIL). You must meditate much and practis hard to get the understanding needed to use the powers you seek (DO NOT SUMMON AZAZEL BY ALL MEANS). Stay safe and don't sell your soul (NEVER EVER SUMMON THAT JERK). ;)

Hi,

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even type properly.

You haven't mastered the English language, and you expect us to believe you have mastered esoteric energies it takes a lifetime of study to understand?

You watch too much anime, kid.

Hi,

You haven't mastered the English language, and you expect us to believe you have mastered esoteric energies it takes a lifetime of study to understand?

Hi,

Mods: Please delete my multiple posts. Sorry.

As Fluff suggested, try this:

"Thanks for replying...but what do you mean about summoning a demon?"

Such syntax makes you sound a little older than 12.

You are inquiring about how to use something esoteric (ki), something seemingly tangible, but developed only by those who've spent years in specific training, in order to attain to abilities that are only posessed by fictional characters in comic books and horror novels.

No-one who has involved him or herself in disciplines pertaining to ki, and has any tangible experience in it, is 12 years old, and any of them---again, those who have made a life-study of it (generally, people with vast years of experience in budo-related disciplines such as Aikido, Shinwa Taido, and a very few styles of Karate-Do, and an equally small number of Chinese Chu'an Fa (a.k.a. Kung Fu) styles)--consider essentially fictional things like aerokinesis, or pyrokenesis...

Perhaps simply an investigation of ki would be what you might like to read about...?

• 2 weeks later...

okay so there is a lot you can do. Meditation and practice are the two big ones. learn to make a psi-ball the move a psi wheel then a pencil and once you move those things, try to do water. then once you are ready become what you want to manipulate and become it. hope i helepd and if you need any more info (i have tons) just message me.

Jklp44

• 1 month later...
Man...

You should just practice on your chi for starters (DO NOT SUMMON A DEAMON AS THAT AZAZEL IS REALLY EVIL). You must meditate much and practis hard to get the understanding needed to use the powers you seek (DO NOT SUMMON AZAZEL BY ALL MEANS). Stay safe and don't sell your soul (NEVER EVER SUMMON THAT JERK). ;)

as set says never summon a demon and sorry to point this out but its spelt azreal not azazel i know this cause i have dealt with him b4 and yes he is a jerk but he is also very very deceptive also just meditae but u cannot master all kinds of kinesis everyone has one they naturally specialize in so try to figure it out i know i am naturally tuned to pyrokinesis most i have done though cause i dont feel like getting anymore powerful with it is create sparks and light a match by clapping my hands over it also i can raise my body temp enough when mad to melt plastic

and to skeptics dont bother quoteing me i know there is a possibility im crazy

hope this helps

as set says never summon a demon and sorry to point this out but its spelt azreal not azazel i know this cause i have dealt with him b4 and yes he is a jerk but he is also very very deceptive also just meditae but u cannot master all kinds of kinesis everyone has one they naturally specialize in so try to figure it out i know i am naturally tuned to pyrokinesis most i have done though cause i dont feel like getting anymore powerful with it is create sparks and light a match by clapping my hands over it also i can raise my body temp enough when mad to melt plastic

and to skeptics dont bother quoteing me i know there is a possibility im crazy

hope this helps

I don't think you are crazy, I think you have a wonderful imagination, and no proof to back up these mighty claims. To the OP, I think summoning a demon is the best way. :lol: