Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning On Astral Projection

Nathanial Fujibayashi

I accidentally posted this thread in a different section then realized it went here, I'm not trying to spam in any way shape or form

Astral Projection is one of the most amazing techniques i've ever experienced. I've done quite a lot of psychic things, and astral projection is by far the most pleasing, more so than any Psychokinesis. However, It is generally unspoken of the dangers of astral projection, So i figured i would just post a little thread about it, If you don't believe me thats fine, But save your snide remarks for someone who cares. I've experienced the first effects first hand, That doesn't mean everyone will, So don't come to me saying about how this is just lies, cause one person can experience it and one person can't and im not talking about doing it for a couple months, im saying Years. It's taken me three years to get into the side-effects i have, in astral projection more than im in my Physical body, however even under minimum or higher conditions, it may progress slower or faster in others. Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened. I'm not trying to scare people away from this technique, its wonderful, I just figured beings no one else writes it anywhere, and usually doesn't connect the two when it does happen, i would say it here for anyone whos trying it, the possability exists. however roughly calculating, say you did it for an hour a day it should take more than 10 years, THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH, it could happen in 10 days on an odd case, it could happen in 50 years too, just from experience, thats my rough calculation, ive been doing astral projection for 3 years, quite possibly 8 hours a day, for my own reasons which i don't feel the need to list here. Just as a warning.

I will not teach you astral projection, In fact i wont teach anybody anything. If your interested in this sort of thing, astral projection any kind of kinesis, anything of the sort. There are two methods you should use,

1. READ BOOKS, BOOKS CONTAIN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE

2. And more prefferably, but more dangerously, Summon/Conjure Demons. For learning all sorts of spirituality stuff i suggest going to the site http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp, its a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.* and maybe some even older. For spirituality i suggest www.joyofsatan.com, those are satanic sites, not the "Sacraficial" bull crap, just spirituality. The library has books on kenisis, i have yet to find one on astral projection, i suggest summoning for that.

Whatever snide remarks people have for me on this post, i really don't care, when your cracking smart jokes, i'll be enjoying my abilities to the fullest. So, i really don't care. Anyway, thats my uhh...introduction as a new member i guess.

anyway, later.

Nathanial Fujibayashi~

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sufist

• Radian

• Nathanial Fujibayashi

• EtuMalku

Welcome to UM

No offence but we alredy get too many people with spirit/demon problems (-in my opinion anyway) asking for asistance I have to disagree with you posting a link to a site that may contain summoning rituals. Seriously why give people a warning if your going to put them in danger by telling them that another option is to summon a demon.

I accidentally posted this thread in a different section then realized it went here, I'm not trying to spam in any way shape or form

Astral Projection is one of the most amazing techniques i've ever experienced. I've done quite a lot of psychic things, and astral projection is by far the most pleasing, more so than any Psychokinesis. However, It is generally unspoken of the dangers of astral projection, So i figured i would just post a little thread about it, If you don't believe me thats fine, But save your snide remarks for someone who cares. I've experienced the first effects first hand, That doesn't mean everyone will, So don't come to me saying about how this is just lies, cause one person can experience it and one person can't and im not talking about doing it for a couple months, im saying Years. It's taken me three years to get into the side-effects i have, in astral projection more than im in my Physical body, however even under minimum or higher conditions, it may progress slower or faster in others. Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened. I'm not trying to scare people away from this technique, its wonderful, I just figured beings no one else writes it anywhere, and usually doesn't connect the two when it does happen, i would say it here for anyone whos trying it, the possability exists. however roughly calculating, say you did it for an hour a day it should take more than 10 years, THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH, it could happen in 10 days on an odd case, it could happen in 50 years too, just from experience, thats my rough calculation, ive been doing astral projection for 3 years, quite possibly 8 hours a day, for my own reasons which i don't feel the need to list here. Just as a warning.

I will not teach you astral projection, In fact i wont teach anybody anything. If your interested in this sort of thing, astral projection any kind of kinesis, anything of the sort. There are two methods you should use,

1. READ BOOKS, BOOKS CONTAIN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE

2. And more prefferably, but more dangerously, Summon/Conjure Demons. For learning all sorts of spirituality stuff i suggest going to the site http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp, its a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.* and maybe some even older. For spirituality i suggest www.joyofsatan.com, those are satanic sites, not the "Sacraficial" bull crap, just spirituality. The library has books on kenisis, i have yet to find one on astral projection, i suggest summoning for that.

Whatever snide remarks people have for me on this post, i really don't care, when your cracking smart jokes, i'll be enjoying my abilities to the fullest. So, i really don't care. Anyway, thats my uhh...introduction as a new member i guess.

anyway, later.

Nathanial Fujibayashi~

Dear friend Thanks for sharing , but I want to ask you put some useful experience here if possible ,

I red on some astral projection forum on other web sites that someone said that you can learn from demons , devil , evil and son on ....

also in this forum some friend said that when astral projecting he uses archangel for protecting himself against demons and dangerous entities ,.....

I and other friends know about danger of demons and Satanics , It can be done by employing some alchemy or some talisman and something related ,

but your experience will be precious for us ,

waiting for your experience to here and learn dangers of astral projections and be aware of that when astral projecting .....

Sufist

a Drop of light

What ever you do, sufist, while astral projecting....

Don't ever EVER EVER follow rivers downstream.

I remember 15 years ago , I fall in love with a girl ,

I cried for an hour , then I felt that I'm going down to earth , Repeated GOD's Names and come back to my body ,

but have not more experience about demons and evil , can you please tell more from your experience ?

or any comments

Sufist

a drop of light

thanks for the warning , I'll try the best , but sometimes we need to save someone from there ,

I agree that going there without weapon is not good idea and also is not good idea for everyone going for vacation or picnic

wish Love for you ,

Sufist

Edited by sufist

i must imply that that link tells you the formal way to summon demons. Including every circle and symbol. now the people on this site who complain about this stuff, are the complete idiots who need to be shot who call demons with Ouija boards and do stuff with no circles, with no preparations no anything, in that case, yeah, its their own fault, its perfectly safe if you do it RIGHT if you summon a demon, read the lemegeton and the geotia and such, and you'll be fine, be a dumba*s idiot who brings it upon himself and doesn't understand what hes playing with, well he deserves everything that happens to him, weather it be death or torment thats what you get for stupidity in this world. My appologies

I really question the suitability of this thread; in your opening post you encourage the use of demon summoning rituals but here you are saying that while it is perfectly safe if anyone tries this but doesn't prepare correctly they deserve anything that happens to them including 'death and torment'.

The subject of 'demons' is a controversial and sensitive one, I don't believe comments of this nature are apropriate.

I wouldnt do anything of anykind without asking protection from Gods angels and the Holy Spirit...

Anyone who doesnt is looking for trouble and WILL find it.

Theurgists warn that the Astral plane is to be used for Spiritual advancement and to use for anything else is running the risk of inviting the Qliphoth into your life.

Welcome to UM

No offence but we already get too many people with spirit/demon problems (-in my opinion anyway) asking for assistance I have to disagree with you posting a link to a site that may contain summoning rituals. Seriously why give people a warning if your going to put them in danger by telling them that another option is to summon a demon.

Amen Blueguardian, for a warning of" memory loss and horrible side effects" and then to say by the way, heres a way to summon demons with ancient scripts, so any one even the young and curious may read. These passages are not to be read by all or a layman who does not know there are protection prayers involved in reading such as you said we already have young members with other problems dabbling in things they don't understand, now a rites passage? I think UM should rethink their 13 and up policy seems like a lot of liability could occur.

WHY? B)

I think this thread has pretty much finished its warning and should be closed. Ah well,if nobodys gunna close it we may as well discuss the dangers/badside or bad experiences to astral projection because nobody EVER talks about it!

Around the boards you can find my posts on my O.B.E/lucid dream thing

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=127992

...though I suspect it was an O.B.E especially after reading this:

http://www.geocities.com/richard_holmes/es...ic/darkside.htm

That persons experience was remarkabley simular to mine,it helped me because I was tearing my hair out over WTF happened.

Whats your bad experience with O.B.E.'s?

BTW: I found more bad experiances of peoples: http://www.theastralworld.com/dreams/mywor...projection.html

P.S BTW: What was the 'silver thing' during MY O.B.E?

Edited by Energia

I do now agree with Saru, that post was ineed inappropriate and i will be editing it as well as taking out the summoning demons part in the original post, as for the second rather harsh post you all have my apologies. Although making an excuse is useless i feel i should explain the reason i was in the state of mind to make such a post. I have a major spinal disfigurement and am going in for a major surgery soon, im in such pain i can hardly move, on saturday, i ran out of pain meds and the pharmacy here isn't open on weekends (vikadin being the only med that does anything) i was in about 10 times more pain than normal, and my mood was well....rather unstable. That is my reason, it is not an excuse that is not what i intend it to be, i simply wanted to explain what possessed me to write something such as that. Once more, you all have my apologies, as for the first post, i tend to think of my own experiences before others and also tend to forget how dangerous such things are, an area i need to work on. I will be removing the summoning parts and links i left in that post for safety reasons, once more everyone has my sincerest apologies for posting such things.

Edit: Apparently it will not let me edit my original post.

Sincerely

Nathanial Fujibayashi

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi

You know,eversince that incident,I always felt cut-off when I tried to astral project,like a thread had been cut.....I just CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!!

i don't want to mess with my memory, or get involved with any demons. So please share your stories of what you've experienced.

thanks for the heads up though :)

WHY? B)

when you go to river down stream because of lack of consciousness you lose your control specially you mind and energy body control , then there are many negative entities that may catch your mind and energy body and maybe your soul , and thats so hard get back home from them ,

I think

What does this mean? What happens if you do?

I ask because of my sister and what awful things she experiences. She is controlled by this spirit she calls "the elephant man." She don't AP in her free will, it's like it takes here there after certain point.. This thing does as it likes & she's been suffering through this for years..

Edited by Shankpin

I wouldnt do anything of anykind without asking protection from Gods angels and the Holy Spirit...

Anyone who doesnt is looking for trouble and WILL find it.

yes you are right ,

Exactly ,

this is the important key when astral projecting , also helps your soul grow and go to higher levels fastly ,

What does this mean? What happens if you do?

when going to river down stream your consciousness become low and out of control and subconscious become high , and if your mind or your lower-self or your egoes may have some dangerous desire without control (ie: uncontrolled sexual desire or uncontroled fear , or uncontrolled bad habits like talking badly with people), then your subconscious may lock you there for a long time , who knows maybe for the end of time and you cant get back ...... until you call angels or holy spirit go there and release you ....

Love and Peace

Sufist

Is this a literal river or what?

Is this a literal river or what?

there is no river exists , in astral plane your mind is something similar to GOD's power , you can create anything ,

the meaning of river downstream is something that when you fall in some thinking , it is so hard releasing your mind from that thought , it is similar to someone that fall in a river and goes to river downstream..... it gets out of control more and more .... when you go forward ....

if you can not control your thoughts then your thoughts and mind can creat any thing that you think about ,

if you think about river , your mind will create a river , if you fear something your mind will create something related to fear ,

if you think about bad things your mind will create related things ,

if you think about good things your mind will create related also ,

this appears also when we dream , during daylife when we think about

some thing most of time we dream that thing in our dream ,

this is effect of astral plane that your mind creates anything that you think about,

just keep your mind positive , then not only your life will change , but also in astral plane you will see them,

each night when we sleep our astral body separates from our physical body , if we can control our thoughts then we can astral project , if we can not control our thoughts then our thoughts control ourselves and took us to dream that our mind crates at astral plane , but when we can control our thoughts and can not control bad habits ,

then dangerous things appear , ....

some people say to this forces "ego" those or part of our inner-self filled with powerful desire , that most of time trying to control us,

for example when someone enjoys ridiculeing other people then at the astral plane his/her ego tries to control his mind and reapt unlimited joyful of ridiculing something , or may be create some scary entities that they ridicule you and enjoy ridiculing you ,

I tried to explain the problem I dont know that the problem solved or not !

Love and Peace

Sufist

Edited by sufist

I see. So, nothing is really literal. It's how our mind's eye is seeing or taking in these experiences, that will be the result of our experience.. I think that's what you're saying here.

It seems somewhat like Lucid dreaming when you have the ability to manipulate the dream to follow the course of our desires... you can basically make your dream anything you want when you learn to master the skill.

Like Sufist said, you think of what you want to happen and it does... you want to drive a vette and thats what your in...

Lucid dreaming...but with a twist!

I wouldnt mind getting stuck in a vette the rest of my life.....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Don't trust anyone you meet in your lucid dream/astral projection. There's a good chance that they are just made up by your brain, but if they are really genuine you have to know that 99% of entities you encounter during the experience will give you false informations. They will lie especially about future.

Be careful. Don't believe them. Don't trust them. I learned the hard way.