Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any interesting books...?

Flop

So now that I've finished my assigned reading for school, I was wondering if anybody had a some good book ideas for me? Currently I'm interested in non-fictional books about the Bible, and things that might be true and/or left out, and that are based with good evidence and theories. Anyone have some ideas? Or just any other books that you thought were great?

Thank you! ^^

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Flop

• steveymurray

If i was to forget eery book I have ever read appart from one, then this would be the one I would remember

Contract By Simon Spurrier

It is available on the U.S Amazon but the UK one has a review!

This has to be the best book I have ever read and I consider myself to be well read!

Its one of they books that just gripped me and it any time I put it down I got butterflies just thinking about picking it up again!

Wow, great guys. Thank you! I just figured out that I'm going to a few bookstores tomorrow with a friend so this'll turn out well.

Wow, great guys. Thank you! I just figured out that I'm going to a few bookstores tomorrow with a friend so this'll turn out well.

tHE ONE i PUT IN IS FROM THE LATE 1800'S---(oops sorry caps) so only place to see it is the online version

So now that I've finished my assigned reading for school, I was wondering if anybody had a some good book ideas for me? Currently I'm interested in non-fictional books about the Bible, and things that might be true and/or left out, and that are based with good evidence and theories. Anyone have some ideas? Or just any other books that you thought were great?

Thank you! ^^

;) no he wans't the president :

andrewjacksondavis.com

the book

"The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross".... John M Allegro...

• 4 weeks later...

Kelley Armstrong - Seris Otherworld and Darkest Power

Darren Shan - Darren Shan Saga series and Demonata series

Supernatrul great info tho

The Case for Christ also seems to be a classic but The Case for a Creator does seem interesting.

Dharma Bums

Electric Kool Aid Acid Test

Read both of 'em -twice- this summer.

Bill Oreilly