Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus in Japan?

PsychicPenguin

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• Xenojjin

• colorless

• Novo

Top Posters In This Topic

probably a missionary or someone who impersonated Jesus. still, very interesting. although it seems unlikely, it could be similar to what the Mormons believe. they believe that God and Jesus visited the Western Hemisphere, so why wouldnt he live amongst people in Japan? maybe he likes garlic ice cream.

It’s a story of Jesus Christ, and it goes a little something like this: Jesus didn’t die up on his cross at Golgotha. That was his brother. Christ himself fled across Siberia and, after a brief detour through Alaska, landed in Japan — where he got married and raised a family.

From Golgotha to Siberia to Alaska and then Japan, obviously the man didn't stop and ask for directions laugh.gif

A revised edition of this excellent thesis which, on the basis of detailed research proves beyond a shadow of doubt that Jesus survived crucifixion and later died in India.

The Book

Edited by doomgirl

I have an strange sense that "where did jesus really die?" stories are going to be popping up as much as doomsday theories ( that are all false ) keep popping up .

The moon landing was real

Jesus was crucified

The world will end when it ends

little gnomes with advanced technology do not live in earths core

little gnomes with advanced technology do not live in earths core

crying.gif I SAW THEM!! I SWEAR!!!