Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Having a problem

Jamie

I am trying to update my profile and everytime I go in there I change everything and when I click change profile it seems like it updated, but it doesnt.  Am I doing something wrong?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamie

• Saru

• Homer

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jamie,

I've never come across this problem before, so I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Does anyone else have a problem updating their profile ?

The only thing I can think of, is that the problem is something to do with your browser - do you have cookies enabled ? Also, deleting your temporary internet files may help to rectify the problem as well. What browser/version are you using ?

Hi SuRuMaN.  I figured it out.  I dont know why it wasnt letting me yesterday, but today it worked right away.  Thanks for your help.  :)

HELP!! I have got a much bigger problem.

Im getting dizzy with all these darn Homer Simpson heads all over the place. :o

Is it just me, or is this forum being overrun by the head of Homer Simpson  ;D

LOL  ;D

Maybe it would be a good idea for me to add some new faces/icons to the image list to give everyone a wider choice of characters.

When I get a minute I'll see what I can do.  :)

SuRuMaN

There is a big selection, and I must say I wasnt the first to use him. I thought I was when I started, but the one who had him first wasnt posting that much, I didnt see him until he started posting a lot more. :)

SuRuMaN,

I like the idea to add some more faces/icons.  I have noticed a whole lot of Homer head all over the place. :D

I think Im the only one with a Garfield head so far.  Yeah!!! ;D

Jamie