Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Catskill Bigfoot Search

69dinner42

Why do I have a mental image of the bigfoot that comes out of the Catskills as being an old Vaudville retiree who is able to tell jokes, do a little soft-shoe...has a ventriloquism skit with a zany human manikin... "My wife is so hairy..."type of jokes...

• Like 1

Why do I have a mental image of the bigfoot that comes out of the Catskills as being an old Vaudville retiree who is able to tell jokes, do a little soft-shoe...has a ventriloquism skit with a zany human manikin... "My wife is so hairy..."type of jokes...

And the stage is set up on someone's lawn with old rusted tracktor parts scattered all over it...hahahaha

• 4 years later...

I live in the Catskills... I guess it would b kinda funny to think of a Bigfoot round here, but... One of my friends is now very nervous bout goin in the woods anymore cuz he was out quadin with his buddies in the quarries and caught a glimpse of a large hairy.... Person or somethin of that sort. Course, thetes a lot of odd things round here. Best just accept that science and TVs haven't caught everything yet.

Cool i live on long island.when i was a kid we use to go upstate very summer to Mohawk vally Cooperstown area i use to go looking for bigfoot

So let's add another area of the country where we need to have a sizable breeding population of Bigfoot.

One of the most population dense areas of the country as well I should add.