Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your dead loved ones are still here.

danielost

Your mother, father, sister, wife, or other dead loved one is still watching out for you in this life.

The souls of the dearly departed are still amongst us. The spirit world occupies the same space as the physical world does. These are mormon beliefs.

So if your doing something that you shouldn't be doing someone you care about knows.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• fullywired

• An Urban Legend

• momentarylapseofreason

Your mother, father, sister, wife, or other dead loved one is still watching out for you in this life.

The souls of the dearly departed are still amongst us. The spirit world occupies the same space as the physical world does. These are mormon beliefs.

So if your doing something that you shouldn't be doing someone you care about knows.

If there's anything I learned on this forum it is . . . . PROVE IT!

Though I normally do not agree with the "prove it" crowd, I must ask you to provide some proof of this outside of your Mormon studies.

I neither disbelieve nor believe.

But I wish you would quit stating things as if they are a fact but you come with that option. They may be true but just say I believe, or in my religion we believe this...............

Tell us what reasons you have to accept this to be true ?

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I neither disbelieve nor believe.

But I wish you would quit stating things as if they are a fact but you come with that option. They may be true but just say I believe, or in my religion we believe this...............

Tell us what reasons you have to accept this to be true ?

I did say that this what mormons believe.

How do they watch out for you and does it matter because can they then talk to you and warn you or give advice?

How do they watch out for you and does it matter because can they then talk to you and warn you or give advice?

With in rules yes.

Elaborate. I did not know Mormons believed in something that sounds like Spiritualism.

This is to answer your question and provide the only proof I have outside of Mormonism. Which they won't take as proof.

Christ told one of the thieves that he would be Christ in paradise that day.

Also remember the bible says that many were resurrected the same day Christ was.

Paradise is where the good souls go to wait judgement day. We believe that this is part of the spirit world. There have been stories of loved ones coming back with a warning or in the case of one story. The man died and was seen by his son while the son was in bed shaking his head. The son did not know his father was dead yet.

Edited by danielost

Ok, that's your belief. Next, the whole notion of deceased people or loved one's watching us is lunacy. Yes, I like that term, mainly because your notion of the deceased "watching us" is like having a couple more imaginary friends besides God. To help me better understand your position, what is the whole point of loved ones watching us after they die if they're powerless to do anything in the physical world if something horrible was about to happens to us? Can you imagine watching something horrible happen to one of your loved ones and your powerless to do anything about it? Seems more like torture, or hell. But some how I think your going to respond and say "they can help you in the physical world", .....if that would have been your response tell us how. Another question, if our loved ones are watching us does that including during sex, taking a crap, masturabtion, and any other personal time you'd like to have to yourself but cant have because some invisible ghost is watching, even though you'd never know???

Anyway besides you having no proof for anything said besides quoting some religious text, I'd like my questions answered. And plz don't tell me when your having sex your loved ones "choose not to watch". That would be naive in so many ways.....

so loved ones ( and maybe others , who knows ) are watching. So are you suggesting one should feel shame ?

If I'm being watched I hope they have manners - stay out of my bedroom and bathroom . or at least no peaking.

Ok, that's your belief. Next, the whole notion of deceased people or loved one's watching us is lunacy. Yes, I like that term, mainly because your notion of the deceased "watching us" is like having a couple more imaginary friends besides God. To help me better understand your position, what is the whole point of loved ones watching us after they die if they're powerless to do anything in the physical world if something horrible was about to happens to us? Can you imagine watching something horrible happen to one of your loved ones and your powerless to do anything about it? Seems more like torture, or hell. But some how I think your going to respond and say "they can help you in the physical world", .....if that would have been your response tell us how. Another question, if our loved ones are watching us does that including during sex, taking a crap, masturabtion, and any other personal time you'd like to have to yourself but cant have because some invisible ghost is watching, even though you'd never know???

Anyway besides you having no proof for anything said besides quoting some religious text, I'd like my questions answered. And plz don't tell me when your having sex your loved ones "choose not to watch". That would be naive in so many ways.....

Exactly. Its like... here's another reason to feel the paranoia.

Like Santa Clause, too... "He sees you when you're sleeping..."

CREEEEEEPY

This is to answer your question and provide the only proof I have outside of Mormonism. Which they won't take as proof.

Christ told one of the thieves that he would be Christ in paradise that day.

Also remember the bible says that many were resurrected the same day Christ was.

Paradise is where the good souls go to wait judgement day. We believe that this is part of the spirit world. There have been stories of loved ones coming back with a warning or in the case of one story. The man died and was seen by his son while the son was in bed shaking his head. The son did not know his father was dead yet.

Well I am not one of the prove it crowds. Whether I believe in something or not I understand that someone else can fully believe in what they want and they do not have to prove it to me. How arrogant. But anyways I was asking for you to elaborate on what Kratos asked and you responded with within the rules. So do you summon dead loved ones? How do you communicate? What are the rules? Can you contact just dead people in general who are not loved ones?

then they must think that i'm one crazy messed up person....

i hope their not watching.

i dont hurt anyone but i am definitely a headcase:P

Well I am not one of the prove it crowds. Whether I believe in something or not I understand that someone else can fully believe in what they want and they do not have to prove it to me. How arrogant. But anyways I was asking for you to elaborate on what Kratos asked and you responded with within the rules. So do you summon dead loved ones? How do you communicate? What are the rules? Can you contact just dead people in general who are not loved ones?

I don't know what the rules are. But part of it is what God allows them to do. You can probable talk to anyone you want. I do not know if they are able to answer. but maybe that is what the fortune tellers are hooking into. the real ones that is.

Edited by danielost

dont mormons baptise there dead?

dont mormons baptise there dead?

We baptize for the dead. They do not have to be mormon just family members. Because one of the rightous things that has to be done is to be baptized. But the dead still have the right to say no.

I should add that we believe that we are all related with in 40 generations. well more like 45 now

Edited by danielost

I did say that this what mormons believe.

My mistake, I do apologize to you sir ;)

How disturbing.

So do you only get to stop being a voyeur when the last person you knew when you were alive dies?

How disturbing.

So do you only get to stop being a voyeur when the last person you knew when you were alive dies?

Remember they are not just hanging out with you but everyone that they love. They can only be in one place.

There have been stories of loved ones coming back with a warning or in the case of one story. The man died and was seen by his son while the son was in bed shaking his head. The son did not know his father was dead yet.

Yes and that's all they are "stories"

fullywired

Yes and that's all they are "stories"

fullywired

Some stories are based on facts

Some stories are based on facts

Have you confrmed the facts of this story yourself??

fullywired

Have you confrmed the facts of this story yourself??

fullywired

no

but I trust the person who told me.