Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your dead loved ones are still here.

danielost

no

but I trust the person who told me.

Did the person who told you confirm the facts for themself or was it anecdotal?

fullywired

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• fullywired

• An Urban Legend

• momentarylapseofreason

fullywired

fullywired

It happened to them

It happened to them

So you actually spoke to the son about his "experience"

fullywired

Edited by fullywired

So you actually spoke to the son about his "experience"

fullywired

yes I have spoken to several people with similar experiences. Including my mom.

Edited by danielost

yes I have spoken to several people with similar experiences. Including my mom.

The point I am trying to make is ,with paranormal experiences there are no "facts" it is all anecdotal. a case of believe it or don't

fullywired

The point I am trying to make is ,with paranormal experiences there are no "facts" it is all anecdotal. a case of believe it or don't

fullywired

Have you ever seen pluto no, same thing. I don't mean pictures of it that someone else has taken. I can point my camara at any rock in space and call it pluto how would you know.

Edited by danielost

We are talking about supernatural experiences

fullywired

Edited by fullywired

We are talking about supernatural experiences

fullywired

It is the same principle.

If there is an afterlife I'd prefer my loved ones are flying around exploring the universe instead of watching over the stupid things I do.

Wow.

Can anyone else see how this is another scare/guilt/shame/coercion tactic?

Not only is God watching you, but so are all the dead people you loved. Better not slip up!

Realistically, no one really knows where consciousness goes after the death of the body. But if you're still going through the grieving process, it may be important for you to believe that your loved ones are watching over you.

I'm not sure if souls exist or not but I am very open to the idea.

Since my parents and grandparents have died I feel no presence from them whatsover even though I so much desire it.

And we were very very close.

It makes me so sad and confused. I told my father to give me some sign after his passing (he was an Agnostic-sometimes Deist). :cry: i did seem to communicate with my mother in dreams when she was in a coma. But I can't say it's a fact that we actually communicated. Maybe because I desired so deeply and my brain was trying to cope with that desire.

My niece claims he/my father communicates with her in dreams, but she tends to be out there sometimes even though she is very intelligent.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

Very sorry about your losses, momentary.

IMO you know that they loved you and, if it were possible, then you would also know that they would do everything they could to be near you. They could very well, even though you can't see them. But although you can't see them or feel them at times, you still have their memories that will never go away. Also remember: You'll always love them, and you'll always be a part of them.

Nah Im pretty sure their all dead, like how i hope too be instead of stalking my loved ones.

You have lost me ????what is ?

You are relying on someone else to tell you that Pluto is there.

I'm not sure if souls exist or not but I am very open to the idea.

Since my parents and grandparents have died I feel no presence from them whatsover even though I so much desire it.

And we were very very close.

It makes me so sad and confused. I told my father to give me some sign after his passing (he was an Agnostic-sometimes Deist). :cry: i did seem to communicate with my mother in dreams when she was in a coma. But I can't say it's a fact that we actually communicated. Maybe because I desired so deeply and my brain was trying to cope with that desire.

My niece claims he/my father communicates with her in dreams, but she tends to be out there sometimes even though she is very intelligent.

She may be out there that doesn't mean he isn't talking to her.

So if its only our loved ones that are around then the ones that were loved before us are gone? Does that make sense at all?

Let me see if I can make this easier. Eventually some of my ancestors won't be around according to you because I have never loved them. Its kind of hard to love something you've never met. Ya know? I'm sure I've made this a lot harder than it needed to be. LOL.

So if its only our loved ones that are around then the ones that were loved before us are gone? Does that make sense at all?

Let me see if I can make this easier. Eventually some of my ancestors won't be around according to you because I have never loved them. Its kind of hard to love something you've never met. Ya know? I'm sure I've made this a lot harder than it needed to be. LOL.

No everyone is still around. But why would those who don't know you be checking up on you. Don't understand me all souls know all souls. But it what I am talking about is the physical part of knowledge. Ie your parents know and love you. But your grandparents 5 gens. back do not have a physical knowledge of you. Do they care yes. Do they care enough to keep an eye on you, I don't know.

No everyone is still around. But why would those who don't know you be checking up on you. Don't understand me all souls know all souls. But it what I am talking about is the physical part of knowledge. Ie your parents know and love you. But your grandparents 5 gens. back do not have a physical knowledge of you. Do they care yes. Do they care enough to keep an eye on you, I don't know.

Man, thats a lot of souls running around. Don't you think it would get overcrowded to the point that no one else could stand around?

Plus, my soul is black, and black absorbs light, so are you sure they can see my soul? Wouldn't a black soul be camoflaged since it emits no light?

Man, thats a lot of souls running around. Don't you think it would get overcrowded to the point that no one else could stand around?

Plus, my soul is black, and black absorbs light, so are you sure they can see my soul? Wouldn't a black soul be camoflaged since it emits no light?

remember souls are not solid. nor do they need to eat. No your soul is not black. Satans soul is not black. as far as I know.

I'd like to thank Danielost for successfully avoiding my questions and my post, which now lets me know not to respond to any post he makes in the future.

Ok, that's your belief. Next, the whole notion of deceased people or loved one's watching us is lunacy. Yes, I like that term, mainly because your notion of the deceased "watching us" is like having a couple more imaginary friends besides God. To help me better understand your position, what is the whole point of loved ones watching us after they die if they're powerless to do anything in the physical world if something horrible was about to happens to us? Can you imagine watching something horrible happen to one of your loved ones and your powerless to do anything about it? Seems more like torture, or hell. But some how I think your going to respond and say "they can help you in the physical world", .....if that would have been your response tell us how. Another question, if our loved ones are watching us does that including during sex, taking a crap, masturabtion, and any other personal time you'd like to have to yourself but cant have because some invisible ghost is watching, even though you'd never know???

Anyway besides you having no proof for anything said besides quoting some religious text, I'd like my questions answered. And plz don't tell me when your having sex your loved ones "choose not to watch". That would be naive in so many ways.....

what is the whole point of loved ones watching us after they die if they're powerless to do anything in the physical world if something horrible was about to happens to us? if that would have been your response tell us how.

Their not totally powerless, with Gods permission they can intervien. Usually by warning.

if our loved ones are watching us does that including during sex, taking a crap, masturabtion, and any other personal time you'd like to have to yourself but cant have because some invisible ghost is watching, even though you'd never know???

Their not watching 100% of the time.

what is the whole point of loved ones watching us after they die if they're powerless to do anything in the physical world if something horrible was about to happens to us? if that would have been your response tell us how.

Their not totally powerless, with Gods permission they can intervien. Usually by warning.

if our loved ones are watching us does that including during sex, taking a crap, masturabtion, and any other personal time you'd like to have to yourself but cant have because some invisible ghost is watching, even though you'd never know???

Their not watching 100% of the time.

HOW DO YOU KNOW? :hmm: