Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your dead loved ones are still here.

danielost

HOW DO YOU KNOW? :hmm:

How do you know.

I don't know this is just my thought on the matter.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• fullywired

• An Urban Legend

• momentarylapseofreason

How do you know.

I don't know this is just my thought on the matter.

So basically your conceding that you believe something with no evidence, or proof, beyond your own desire to believe it? Sounds perfectly logical to me. :tu:

Very sorry about your losses, momentary.

IMO you know that they loved you and, if it were possible, then you would also know that they would do everything they could to be near you. They could very well, even though you can't see them. But although you can't see them or feel them at times, you still have their memories that will never go away. Also remember: You'll always love them, and you'll always be a part of them.

Oh gosh...thanks so much some old guy :wub:

I just try to pretend they are sleeping very well (which they are) to give me some comfort.

I really did expect something for various reasons and I am very shocked & disappointed but maybe it's a good sign.

I told my father to give me a sign but yet i told him in case that there is that white light ,to move upwards and into it and receive it and forget about everything here & not to hang on.

Maybe he did.

They may not be on the same realm as us, but they are there watching us, some may even be our spirit guides..

I can sense spirit when they are near, my youngest can see spirit.. he told me a few names 2 yrs ago, when I started searching the names, one was a man who built our house. and the young boy that was with him was his grandson.

I also do healing and often a past loved one of the patient will come and assist in the group healing session.. We have recognition when we have told the patient.

Creators Blessings

Little Wolf

Edited by Little Wolf

So basically your conceding that you believe something with no evidence, or proof, beyond your own desire to believe it? Sounds perfectly logical to me. :tu:

That is right I believe in god.

You are relying on someone else to tell you that Pluto is there.

Belief is when someone else does the thinking. ~Buckminster Fuller, 1972

fullywired

Belief is when someone else does the thinking. ~Buckminster Fuller, 1972

fullywired

That may be what belief is. Faith on the other hand is when you are doing your own thinking.

That may be what belief is. Faith on the other hand is when you are doing your own thinking.

No. faith is when you have stopped thinking

fullywired

No. faith is when you have stopped thinking

fullywired

I am so glad that liberals are so open minded.

I am so glad that liberals are so open minded.

Ha !!! resorted to label pinning have we

fullywired

I belive there is some connection with loved ones who have passed, I can't say I can prove it , but, June 23rd was the one year mark that my brother was killed in a single car accident-by himself; so no one knows what really happeded. I get spiritual messages/signs from him- things that let me know he is around! He use to look just like George Michael when he was real popular in the late 80's. He and I went to one of his concerts in Atlanta and people were freaking out ' stopping in the middle of the road screaming at him, wanting his autograph, they blocked off the restaurant were we were eating. When it was time to go over to the stadium, we walked right in, no one ever stopped and asked for our tickets- and the real George Michael was on stage doing a sound check with a old baseball cap on- I remember saying to my brother how much better he looked than him! Anyway, my thing is I hear a lot of George Michael songs on the radio now, more so probably than in the 80's, even in doctor's officies. The thing I can't figure out is that every since he passed, I wake up at 3:33, 2;22;4:44- it's always the 3 same numbers, it's been happening so much I have begun to call it "Tommy Time". I had asked for some advice from our local radio station's dream expert who states the numbers are important and it is probably more paranormal- which is why I am here now! Two of my sisters are waking up at these odd times as well- is there anybody out there that may have some sort of idea what message he is trying to tell us???

I wake up at 3:33, 2;22;4:44- it's always the 3 same numbers, it's been happening so much I have begun to call it "Tommy Time". I had asked for some advice from our local radio station's dream expert who states the numbers are important and it is probably more paranormal- which is why I am here now! Two of my sisters are waking up at these odd times as well- is there anybody out there that may have some sort of idea what message he is trying to tell us???

Hi Sax,

This may explain the numbers.

Number Sequences From The Angels

by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: “We can’t write our messages to you in the sky. You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!”

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems every time you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, “What are you trying to tell me?” and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Creators Blessings

Little Wolf

Visit My Website

So Little Wolf (sorry but you're name makes me think of Little Foot from The Land Before Time), what does the number 10:44 mean? I see that one all the time.