Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Don't Like Photoshop

Monkyburd

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetpumper

• Bizarro

• Phenomenon

• Monkyburd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do crap on canvas and I'm proud .

Still I can't produce anything with the feeling that DS does with photo shop original.gif

There is all kind of art eg sculpturing, photgraphing, painting etc. With the photoshop case then that is what i like to call digital art. At my school there is a art digital course to learn art instead of using paint brush pencil etc you use a computer.(of course there is a art course where you use paint burshes) I say anything that is a picture is art. Of course different people like different things some like painting some like sculpturing.

Anything you create with your mind is art. The medium you use to show it is irrelevant. Be it an image, story, song or thought it doesn't matter. One of the greatest minds of our century talks through a computer and is unable to physically function. His artistic thoughts are something to behold and are not diminished by his method of communicating them.

Simply because someone spends months creating an artistic masterpiece, toiling over their canvas with brush and paint doesnt mean their work is anymore artistic.

there are many different types of art! that doesnt mean one is better then the other. it's just differnet. you like what you like, why does it matter how it was made?

some can spend months on a canvas, and they can spend months working on a computer, what does it matter?

here ya go, read this lovely article about an artist in Canada who won a $15,000 government award:

LINK

Edit: removed graphic text.

now that's what i call art. im thinking of doing something similar so i can actually sell something.

Edited by Magikman

Bizarro, living up to his name! grin2.gif

thank you, Magikman. i didnt know we weren't allowed to type 'anal' on this forum. kind of like 'Magikman is the most ANAL of all the mods'. thank you for making me feel welcome here again as it wouldnt be a proper homecoming without you being an inconsistent prick at my expense- i feel loved.

just a thought.... if something is acceptable for AP to carry, is it not acceptable for discussion here without censorship? i don't really care about this article either which way (i only posted it as an example) but your inconsistent moderating always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. if you are going to remove something i have posted for being too graphic, perhaps you should enforce the same with your own posts? hrmm?

crying.gif whine, whine, whine crying.gif

Why am I not surprised? blink.gif

Yes, things haven't changed, I'm a dick and you're still a pompous, self-involved twit with a persecution complex that could gag a horse. The text was removed because it was graphically disgusting and offensive, not because it contained the word 'anal'. Your intention was obvious, not admirable or appropriate. You're no more inmune to moderation than anyone else, so temper the arrogance, okay? Hopefully you'll consider decency and acceptability in future posts, I'd hate to have to inflict my inconsistancies on you again. rolleyes.gif I so much need your approval and unconditional acceptance. Really. laugh.gif

MM

Edited by Magikman