Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bible IN code?

ambyglam

my friend once told me of three people she knew who were trying to crack the code of the bible

one night there was a knock at the door and two 'officials' came to their door and said they knew what they were upto and that it was not appropriate and that they were to leave the bible alone

however they did not

two of them went missing and the other one moved up to the highlands!

the two that went missing were never seen again, and the other one stopped the research!

so who knows anything about the code

and who were the officials.?

and skeptics, this is a true story not an urban myth, my friend told me that she always wondered about the code but was worried about the consequences!

please help!

ph34r.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ambyglam

• PsychicPenguin

• DC09

• mickyboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol I know about the Bible code. What the researchers did was took the Bible in Hebrew (most of the Bible was written in Hebrew) and studied it and fiddled with it. Hebrew is not written from left to right like english. It is written up and down I think. So what they did was they turned the hebrew words (while running up and down) and turned them english. This gave them a bunch of letters. Once they have this slew of english letters they did a wordsearch for words. They found twintowers, georgewbush, osama, among other words they considered key words. I have a program o my computer that computes it all in seconds. I never heard anything about this mysterious dissappearances and government men. I think it is hogwash. I am sure you can download the program off the net somewhere.

I don't think it is true. I think it mystifies the Bible which is a teaching tool and guide lines for how to live. I just thought it would be cool to look stuff up in it tongue.gif .

I never heard anything about this mysterious dissappearances and government men. I think it is hogwash.

where are they then!

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (DrStrangelove @ Feb 29 2004, 04:48 PM)

I never heard anything about this mysterious dissappearances and government men. I think it is hogwash. 

where are they then!

Ahem...............

post-69-1078106762.gif

well they are hardly relavent to anyone really, are they?

ph34r.gif

• 1 month later...

the bibile code is a true thing, it was found centuries ago and you can do it yourself in the book of genesis, just count every 50'th letter and it spells out TORAH, which is the word for the bible itself, a man named michael drosnich and another jewish scholar wrote a computer program to search the bible using the skip letter sequence, they did this in hebrew as they are jewish!!!, what they saw was amazing, words upon words, but the strange thing is the words were meant to be together, like, dallas, gunman, kennedy, not dallas, ice cream, midgets with drinks trolleys, ya get me. they even predicted the assasssination if Rabin and even told him about it but were not believed, all true, the boook is called the bible code, any information can be found at biblecode.com and you can even download the search program and the bible itself in hebrew of course to run searches yourslf

the code works in moby dick, but not with words that when read together have a meaning, like february 14th, israel, rocket attack, wink2.gif

There are people who think the Bible code is real, but I would be very skeptical about it. People can find patterns in a lot of things but that doesn't mean they actually mean anything. dontgetit.gifwacko.gif

the code works in moby dick, but not with words that when read together have a meaning, like february 14th, israel, rocket attack, wink2.gif

Some examples of Moby Dick code:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html

War on Terrorism:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/wtc.html

Moby Dick vs Genesis:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/mobygen.html

You mention the 'Bible' but don't say which version.

The 'Bible' is a collection of works from numerous authors spanning centuries. Were they all involved in codifying their texts? For what purpose and what message would be so secret but necessary to codify in the first place? Who is it intended for and how would they know how to read the code?

Plus, the 'Bible' has been tinkered with, excised, amended, altered and no doubt has lost some things in translation.

If there were a code, it's most likely lost within it now.

whistling2.gif

and torah is not the word for bible, it is merely the jewish bible. not the same as christianitys. i agree with Loonboy. the message is gone now.

• 6 months later...

i don't believe in bible code i mean i do but i dont, i cant say that i do either one.. i feel liek its just words and letters found in the words that someone circled and said hey look at this.. ya no.. but i might be missing something here.. i need to read more about it!

I am familiar with the Torah codes.

FACT: Its not a question of, should I believe it exists,

but rather, was this an intentional message encoded

in the Bible?

I think, yes it was.

I read the second book of decoding the bible, its interesting still not sure of the whole thing. I mean opened minded, but its just alot to take in. I agree sometimes you can take apart someting and find anything yet that still does not answer or help in my decision on wether or not I believe in the bible coding. I mean you can see the messages the coding when read but I found one mistake in the decoding wether it was a misprint or what not sure. It had to do with pres. clinton. It was a minor thing but it still did not follow through. As far as the missing people told to stop what they were doing because the officals knew what they were doing who knows wasn't there. wish I was it would be proof of what I have been thinking all along that the gov'. is up to something or that others in the gov'. are sneaky and there is a evil ruler amongst the bunch preparing for a one world gov'./ new world order. This is the first time I have heard of someone missing and having authorities- some officials knocking on a person door with a threat. Interesting post. mellow.gifohmy.gifwhistling2.gif