Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is your theory on how the world was made

fullmoonwerewolf

i have reciently wanted to know other peoples theorys on how the world was created, i know about the big boom and god creating the universe in 7 days and all that stuff but can there be a differant way the earth was created?????????

-Maria

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cimber

• EtuMalku

• fullywired

• nightlegend

i have reciently wanted to know other peoples theorys on how the world was created, i know about the big boom and god creating the universe in 7 days and all that stuff but can there be a differant way the earth was created?????????

-Maria

Personally I believe the world was created through thought and through thought matter came to be.

Personally I believe the world was created through thought and through thought matter came to be.

thanks for replieing(sp?)

Eveything in our Universe was created by vibrations from the Primordial Vibration caused by a Super Nova (Big Bang)

There is no big bang ..it is just a myth

the GOD is created the universe in 6 days..and nobody can know how !!

in our holly book GOD tell us about the creation of the universe ..the heaven ..the earth..etc

There is no big bang ..it is just a myth

the GOD is created the universe in 6 days..and nobody can know how !!

in our holly book GOD tell us about the creation of the universe ..the heaven ..the earth..etc

What is this holly book?

My theory (though hardly mine) is that energy has been around eternally and always will be. No creator God or Big bang, just endless eternity with its constant vibrational changes and manifestations that we are all part of.

I have no idea, but I think I had something to do with it.

There was once a princess who was all alone. She was very bored since it was unsafe for her to go outside and play with the other children who lived outside of the castle. Her father was not cruel but very concerned but sometimes there is little difference between the two or at least she thought. Her mother though would set up all the toys her father brought her in a corner room which had a good view of the outside world. The girl would play all day and then look outside and pretend all the children she saw were her friends. When it came for her next birthday she told her father she wanted a very big cake, really huge, and if she could invite the other children to come and eat it with her. The father of course said no but that he would have the baker make a big cake indeed and on it would be little figures of many children.

So the baker got the order and began to make the cake. It got so big that it came out of the oven and he had to special order a huge oven just to make it in. He had time and the money to do so because once he told the girl's father of his problems he said money was no object. So then the cake was made in the special over and it was not an ordinary cake at all. Some say it was in the shape of an ordinary cake with many layers but others believe it was round. Either way the cake was made and on the day of her birthday it was presented to the princess.

On it were many figures of children, in all colors, and each one all different. She could not eat any of them though and had to set them aside as she began to eat their world. When she was done she ran to the window and looked outside. Setting up the figures of the children she began to name each one and then give it the personality of one of the real life children she saw outside from what little she knew about them from studying them for many days and months. Finally the little figurines came to life and she had friends all of her own.

This is my theory on how the world was made and more importantly what happens after we die. Well maybe not but I was bored.

There was once a princess who was all alone. She was very bored since it was unsafe for her to go outside and play with the other children who lived outside of the castle. Her father was not cruel but very concerned but sometimes there is little difference between the two or at least she thought. Her mother though would set up all the toys her father brought her in a corner room which had a good view of the outside world. The girl would play all day and then look outside and pretend all the children she saw were her friends. When it came for her next birthday she told her father she wanted a very big cake, really huge, and if she could invite the other children to come and eat it with her. The father of course said no but that he would have the baker make a big cake indeed and on it would be little figures of many children.

So the baker got the order and began to make the cake. It got so big that it came out of the oven and he had to special order a huge oven just to make it in. He had time and the money to do so because once he told the girl's father of his problems he said money was no object. So then the cake was made in the special over and it was not an ordinary cake at all. Some say it was in the shape of an ordinary cake with many layers but others believe it was round. Either way the cake was made and on the day of her birthday it was presented to the princess.

On it were many figures of children, in all colors, and each one all different. She could not eat any of them though and had to set them aside as she began to eat their world. When she was done she ran to the window and looked outside. Setting up the figures of the children she began to name each one and then give it the personality of one of the real life children she saw outside from what little she knew about them from studying them for many days and months. Finally the little figurines came to life and she had friends all of her own.

This is my theory on how the world was made and more importantly what happens after we die. Well maybe not but I was bored.

And your theory has equal merit with the theories that are forthcoming

fullywired

according to the bible.

God said let there be light and bang the universe was born.

According to science there was nothing and then bang there was light and the universe was born.

bang is for emphasis

Edited by danielost

The Big Bang Theory is the best explanation to date about the origin of the universe. The 'Steady Staters' (Those who believe the universe has no beginning or end) failed and the notion was crushed in the 1960s. This came from cosmic microwave background radiation.

There are only a very small minority of few people left that adhere to the steady state universe, and most them grasp in futility to the concept and hope that evidence that provides a contrary position will simply disappear. Even under limited evidence, a theory that posits an infinite universe can easily be proven incorrect.

If there was an infinite universe, then quasars should be observed everywhere. This isn't the case (They are only found at extreme distances from us), which is one important reason why the Big Bang Theory is correct and an Infinite universe theory is wrong.

Edited by Cimber

The Big Bang Theory is the best explanation to date about the origin of the universe. The 'Steady Staters' (Those who believe the universe has no beginning or end) failed and the notion was crushed in the 1960s. This came from cosmic microwave background radiation.

There are only a very small minority of few people left that adhere to the steady state universe, and most them grasp in futility to the concept and hope that evidence that provides a contrary position will simply disappear. Even under limited evidence, a theory that posits an infinite universe can easily be proven incorrect.

If there was an infinite universe, then quasars should be observed everywhere. This isn't the case (They are only found at extreme distances from us), which is one important reason why the Big Bang Theory is correct and an Infinite universe theory is wrong.

THe BIg Bang theory isn't the best explanation. Don't know who fooled you into believing that. Besides, the "theory" has changed so many times. It's more pseudo-science than anything.

according to the bible.

God said let there be light and bang the universe was born.

According to science there was nothing and then bang there was light and the universe was born.

bang is for emphasis

I don't think so, when God said "Let there be Light" and there it was, Lucifer was born

THe BIg Bang theory isn't the best explanation. Don't know who fooled you into believing that. Besides, the "theory" has changed so many times. It's more pseudo-science than anything.

Yes it is, according to every physicist who works in an accredited research university, and just about every astrophysicist and cosmologist out there.

Just another creationism versus evlution thread, trot the usual answers out .there ought to be a prize for the first original post

fullywired

Just another creationism versus evlution thread, trot the usual answers out .there ought to be a prize for the first original post

fullywired

Did someone before me explain it as the Primordial Vibration?

Yes it is, according to every physicist who works in an accredited research university, and just about every astrophysicist and cosmologist out there.

Were they there when the universe originated?

According to every theologian, pastor, and priest, God created the universe.

Why should we take the words of physicist over theirs?

Also, not every physicist believes as you claim. Many Christian physicists believe God created the world/universe.

Did someone before me explain it as the Primordial Vibration?

I don't think so .Your definitely on the short list

fullywired

Were they there when the universe originated?

According to every theologian, pastor, and priest, God created the universe.

Why should we take the words of physicist over theirs?

Also, not every physicist believes as you claim. Many Christian physicists believe God created the world/universe.

Because physicists deal with science and what they observe through acquired data. Theologians who don't concern themselves with science follow what has been taught to them and don't use science to back up their claims.

And if you know anything about the theory or catholicism then you would know it was proposed by Lemaître, who was a catholic priest. Pope Pius even claimed the Big Bang was proof God created the universe and accepted the theory.

Lemaître, however, was smart enough to know that science and religion are not the same and saw Pius's concept of the theory as an embarrassment, because scripture is to salvation as science are to facts.

Lemaître wasn't just any old priest either. He was not only a member of, but also president of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, which means your post regarding Christian physicists false.

On a more personal note, every physicist i have had the privilege of working with has been both a Christian and proponent of Big Bang, at my current Research University.

This isn't an issue concerning physicists and theologians, because obviously not all physicists are atheists, and that is the comparison you are obviously trying to draw with your previous post.

Edited by Cimber

Because physicists deal with science and what they observe through acquired data. Theologians who don't concern themselves with science follow what has been taught to them and don't use science to back up their claims.

And if you know anything about the theory or catholicism then you would know it was proposed by Lemaître, who was a catholic priest. Pope Pius even claimed the Big Bang was proof God created the universe and accepted the theory.

Lemaître, however, was smart enough to know that science and religion are not the same and saw Pius's concept of the theory as an embarrassment, because scripture is to salvation as science are to facts.

Lemaître wasn't just any old priest either. He was not only a member of, but also president of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, which means your post regarding Christian physicists false.

On a more personal note, every physicist i have had the privilege of working with has been both a Christian and proponent of Big Bang, at my current Research University.

This isn't an issue concerning physicists and theologians, because obviously not all physicists are atheists, and that is the comparison you are obviously trying to draw with your previous post.

Theologians look at past events/documentation in great detail. They also look at science, but not just physics, or even astronomy, but rather all the sciences.

So you're clearly wrong in your statement that theologians don't concern themselves with science.

Just because you know some people who believe in the big bang and you believe in it doesn't mean it's a good theory or even worthy of being called a theory.

Theologians look at past events/documentation in great detail. They also look at science, but not just physics, or even astronomy, but rather all the sciences.

So you're clearly wrong in your statement that theologians don't concern themselves with science.

Just because you know some people who believe in the big bang and you believe in it doesn't mean it's a good theory or even worthy of being called a theory.

You should learn how to read before you post, because you clearly misread my post.

Key points are

Theologians who don't concern themselves with science

Keep in mind I broadened subject definition of theologians to those who don't concern themselves with science in my post.

Because you are equating people who are proponents of Big Bang with those who are atheists and against religion, and you are not accepting the Big Bang based purely on your religion, which is irrational. This type of thinking is considered wrong, even by your 'own side', specifically Lemaître, his colleagues, and even Pope Pius himself.

My theory (though hardly mine) is that energy has been around eternally and always will be. No creator God or Big bang, just endless eternity with its constant vibrational changes and manifestations that we are all part of.

hi...do u know?? even this energy was created by the GOD..the GOD is the most and biggest power..it's nesessary to be a power rule the world..the energy will be end ..there is a begin and end of everything until the world..the universe..except our GOD who is strong..merciful.and has the ability for doing everything and create everything...the GOD has no beginning nor end..