Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are There Dangers of Telekinesis?

10 hours ago, Utkarsh Dubey said:

I have been practicing this stuff for about I think 2 - 3 months and I can surely say that Telekinesis is Real

Prove it.

• Like 2

White Unicorn, thanks for that interesting take on it!  While I may be a bit skeptical (who me?, nahh..!), I totally agree that it is not wise to try to do stuff by straining your mind/head - it is actually quite easy to do yourself damage.  In a similar vein to it being dangerous to hold your nose while you sneeze, if you strain your mind/eyes/face you can easily create headaches, damage your eardrums, cause facial muscle cramps, etc.

All for ... nothing.  Or at least nothing as yet evidenced.

Here's one guy who claimed he had the gift - watch what James Randi did...

oh dear... :D  As Bolt knows only two well, just like Kryptonite,  styrofoam sucks away your powers!!!

• Like 2

On 11/17/2016 at 1:03 AM, ChrLzs said:

White Unicorn, thanks for that interesting take on it!  While I may be a bit skeptical (who me?, nahh..!), I totally agree that it is not wise to try to do stuff by straining your mind/head - it is actually quite easy to do yourself damage.  In a similar vein to it being dangerous to hold your nose while you sneeze, if you strain your mind/eyes/face you can easily create headaches, damage your eardrums, cause facial muscle cramps, etc.

All for ... nothing.  Or at least nothing as yet evidenced.

Here's one guy who claimed he had the gift - watch what James Randi did...

oh dear... :D  As Bolt knows only two well, just like Kryptonite,  styrofoam sucks away your powers!!!

More fake magicians claiming stuff is real for fame and profit and misleading others...grrrr. Randi has exposed many good for him. 

Just wanted to add a few notes about the occurance at work.  I was really just guessing how to deal with it since they wanted a new office and other employees told me about seeing ghostlike things  too in that office. I tried to appear most confident when I showed them how to get rid of it. It's a placebo effect to ghost believers, just psychology to whatever belief another person holds brings results. Bad result was the younger adults and older Christians thought I was an exorcist! No magic powers really, I was just using their own beliefs. 

I believe telekinesis attempts are  like a guru doing biofeedback, but most of the kids lack training from a teacher to guide them safely through meditation experiments. It's very dangerous because you can literally blow you're mind and have a hemmorage especially with the  new mind experimenters who are stupidly focusing on the third eye! 

I really believe it's much better to be a skeptic nonbeliever and only try to learn answers if you are faced with something weird head-on. Too much you tube and sci-fi crap and the totally gullible who want powers of things and attempting them will only hurt them in the end :(

• Like 1

On 11/15/2016 at 1:11 AM, Utkarsh Dubey said:

I have been practicing this stuff for about I think 2 - 3 months and I can surely say that Telekinesis is Real and just like as the coin has two sides in the same way this power has some other side faces also !

just about last two three days I started experiencing pain behind the eyes and pressure always in the 3rd eye .

Suddenly sometimes I get  chill rigors even if there is not TOO much cold and dizziness also.

More weird thing is that it all used to last for about 20 -25 min and then I was perfectly fit and fine .

What I used to do is that I used to do practice of telek without doing any pre- meditation  and  maybe that was the reason behind all these problems !

Now what I do is that I first meditate till I feel completely myself and feel that my will power is becoming strong during meditation. 

One more thing after meditation my 3rd eye starts feeling pressure and I  feel warmth in my palms then only I start telek practice . Also I don't do it for too long the intervals are about 1-2 min only .Then I again meditate .Redo 

Now I don't have the problems mentioned above But I  DON'T KNOW WHY I still feel very hungry after doing telek Practice !       

Hey, don't one-post and run for the hills!  Come back and prove that telekinesis is real!  Or....more intelligently, IF it is real, go prove it to someone that can give you money for it and become rich and famous for being the first person ever to prove this stuff actually happens.

If telekinesis is real, let the subconscious geist the object for you. The problem with the conscious is that it's a bit indecisive.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If telekinesis is real, let the subconscious geist the object for you. The problem with the conscious is that it's a bit indecisive.

My view on telekinesis or any other sort of latent ability considered by most as magical is that some people have latent subconscious abilities and aren't aware  or don't learn to develop. Just as bats use sonar etc, animals have senses people don't use. We have ears to hear and a seperate physical ability of speech which is learned to communicate. We physically feel and see and we have a body to alternate what we see. Then again not all people who hear can learn to talk if they lack the physical organs needed to respond to a that sense.

We also don't develop or use senses or abilities not needed in our life. Telekinesis is somewhat  like walking on your hands when you were given feet. It's harder to achieve the same effect when you were given other ways to move things more easily and effectively. So it would likely be something of no use to you except in an emotional and emergency situation just like in the increase of adrenaline. You get extra strength to lift an object with the body but you can't consciously control the same effect later. Extra senses and connecting to their physical counter part would most likely work the same way. The level of consciousness and subconscious connection and emotions involved in an ability to achieve a repeatable result is almost nil.

So people who have a sense to see ghost like things would most likely also have a linked ability to that extra sense that could be learned to cause effects in some way. A baby babbles before it learns to talk, so these people would form their own beliefs of how they interpret their subconscious messages about perceptions of the extra sense and  causing an effect to their environment if any are witnessed or verified. This is  the birth of religion, myth, shamans etc. The true cases and causes are not skeptically explained at this point in time but some people are born with extra or expanded senses somewhat like birds that use magnetic fields to guide migration. We as humans just don't understand all the senses and functions that exist yet, especially senses that are less common to us. 

Edited by White Unicorn

Considering that the very existence of telekinesis is a matter of debate, the question of whether there are any dangers to it is superfluous at best.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

My experience telekenisis will damage brain. it using something enexplained energy from our brain. First day I got control of object that excercise lasted 15 minutes then I become tired. Next day I could not continue excersise  more than 2 minute. I doubt something wrong. Third day when I connect with object I stopped it within few seconds. I advise don't do telekinesis

2 hours ago, teleker said:

First day I got control of object that excercise lasted 15 minutes then I become tired.

Can you describe what happened ?

• Thanks 1

It is like stinging sensation inside head. Second day I thought I am just a viewer and object is moving out of my control. Dropping a big energy from me within few seconds. Sudden variation of bp. Third day i feel like something hijacked mind.next day morning I feel imbalance, memory loss, etc. I met a doctor. After 2 week now I am fine came to normal

Edited by teleker

On 15/08/2018 at 4:00 AM, teleker said:

It is like stinging sensation inside head. Second day I thought I am just a viewer and object is moving out of my control. Dropping a big energy from me within few seconds. Sudden variation of bp. Third day i feel like something hijacked mind.next day morning I feel imbalance, memory loss, etc. I met a doctor. After 2 week now I am fine came to normal

I guess this answers OP’s question. :w00t:

What exactly did you move though?

And what kind of doctor did you see? What did they say?