Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tell me anything intuitively about this man?

Amberlight

This is a picture of a man that I am close too, I am wondering if anybody can pick up the energy of him. Like, what is he like? Name? What does he do for a living? Aura? Positive or negative? Kids? Married? Location? Anything you are getting? Even if you are not a psychic and want to take a stab I say go for it.

Any information you are picking up is appreciated - and I will give full answers at the end.

Thanks in advance!

linked-image

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amberlight

• JustNormal

• darkbreed

• yamani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's... male... and older.

He laughs (sometimes).. and hes close to you..

I... I... my powers weaken, I must retreat to my lair..

hes male and middle aged [or slightly over that]

hees partially close to you , you either know him via work or hes a family member and it seems you have met him a few years ago

it seems the man likes his drink [if you know what i mean ]

it seems in the past hes had problems with money although now he seems quite financially stable

Edited by Elite

The url spirits keep showing me a "J". Does he have a "J" name? Joseph like in the file name, maybe? Your photobucket The spirits also tell me that he is active and likes to do things with you. I see you out west, perhaps in California, seeing the bristlecones? The spirits also tell Joseph to wear a belt.

Ok I'm sort of new to this but I'll take some wild guesses.

Something have happened to him, I'm not sure if he's dead or that he's missing.

He's in your family, but I can't tell if he's your husband or father.

For a living I'm not sure either, he works with his hands I think.

He's a positive and an optimistic person.

hes male and middle aged [or slightly over that]

hees partially close to you , you either know him via work or hes a family member and it seems you have met him a few years ago

it seems the man likes his drink [if you know what i mean ]

it seems in the past hes had problems with money although now he seems quite financially stable

Yes, he is slightly over middle aged, he likes to drink but isn't the alcoholic type, he is not a family member but I have known him for years, and you are 100% about the financial - very good, a lot of hits!

Edited by Amberlight

My first thought when I looked at him was.....Derek Acora.....I know it's not Derek Acora....so I'm

thinking could he be a psychic? But maybe a bit of tricky bloke....like Derek Acora is....a showman

with maybe SOME psychic talents but lays it on a bit thick....and might SOMETIMES make things up

for effect??

I think I'm getting a bit carried away...... :D

But I'll send this post anyway....

I Got that he paid way too much for his Austin Healey, he has Mother Son Issues of a Love/Hate thing ongoing with his Mumzy, and he has Gender struggling issue from within but maybe you didn’t want me to go that far inward here…but of course I am really Joking but usually even in that I am not as he is probably right now sitting at a Traffic Light Eyeing a Sweet Baby in an Austin Healey and really wishing for the Car, while sitting in His stalled out Renault and his Mother is Putting the Heavy Yenta Juju "Why are you 47 years old and Not Married Yet" head trip upon him…oh and his Name is Mark…

Pavot

Oh I forgot as this just came in, he has a Poodle named Quiché Larraine... and he loves the singing Group B-52's

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

The url spirits keep showing me a "J". Does he have a "J" name? Joseph like in the file name, maybe? Your photobucket The spirits also tell me that he is active and likes to do things with you. I see you out west, perhaps in California, seeing the bristlecones? The spirits also tell Joseph to wear a belt.

Neener neener you're a cheater linked-image

Yes, his name is Joseph, and yes he lives in San Diego, CA. And why does he need to wear a belt???

Ok I'm sort of new to this but I'll take some wild guesses.

Something have happened to him, I'm not sure if he's dead or that he's missing.

He's in your family, but I can't tell if he's your husband or father.

For a living I'm not sure either, he works with his hands I think.

He's a positive and an optimistic person.

Not dead nor missing

Not a family member or husband

Yes, he likes to work with his hands

He is a positive and optimistic person

My first thought when I looked at him was.....Derek Acora.....I know it's not Derek Acora....so I'm

thinking could he be a psychic? But maybe a bit of tricky bloke....like Derek Acora is....a showman

with maybe SOME psychic talents but lays it on a bit thick....and might SOMETIMES make things up

for effect??

I think I'm getting a bit carried away...... :D

But I'll send this post anyway....

To be honest, he is a bit psychic but he will not admit it. It has been a bit eerie on more than a few occasions.

I Got that he paid way too much for his Austin Healey, he has Mother Son Issues of a Love/Hate thing ongoing with his Mumzy, and he has Gender struggling issue from within but maybe you didn’t want me to go that far inward here…but of course I am really Joking but usually even in that I am not as he is probably right now sitting at a Traffic Light Eyeing a Sweet Baby in an Austin Healey and really wishing for the Car, while sitting in His stalled out Renault and his Mother is Putting the Heavy Yenta Juju "Why are you 47 years old and Not Married Yet" head trip upon him…oh and his Name is Mark…

Pavot

Oh I forgot as this just came in, he has a Poodle named Quiché Larraine... and he loves the singing Group B-52's

Pavot

Oh my goodness you are hysterical! Even if you are joking you are the most accurate of them all. He loves exotic cars and drives an old 1978 Porshe 911 and also owns a 1977 Ferrari 308 and drools over any new exotic that passess by.

Also, he has a love/hate with his mother. She is never satisfied with him, even though if you knew him he is the type any mom would love to brag about - any mom but his.

And no he is not married. His middle name is Martin not Mark, close though.

linked-image

linked-image

I hope you got his permission to post all this personal information about him :)

(Btw I take a wild guess and think the person who suggested his name was Joseph and go correct on that simply checked the name of the photo =)

Btw have he been involved with, or is he involved with, something that has to do with he military, or is this something that interests him or otherwise affects him? I'm not sure why that popped into my mind but it did so I figured I'd just ask

With that said I don't at the moment senses anything in particular that has not already been mentioned here. I can't really focus at this moment in any case as I am drinking some really strong coffee and go a 4 year old hyperactive kid jumping around on me here =)

Well cheers!

-EA

Okay,

I'm getting a feeling that he's got some sort of scientific background... I saw algebra for some reason. But, I also feel like he's got links to lawyers and solicitors. Has he got a dog? Like a Jack Russel Terrier or a Labrador? For some reason, I also thought of the name Kerry. No idea why, haha.

That's all i've got. xx XD

he been involved with, or is he involved with, something that has to do with he military, or is this something that interests him or otherwise affects him? I'm not sure why that popped into my mind but it did so I figured I'd just ask

He was once a member of the military and developed a very negative view of the military as a result of being apart of the Vietnam war as a draftee. He talks about his story as being grateful he made it out alive and all the things he needed to do to stay alive.

Okay,

I'm getting a feeling that he's got some sort of scientific background... I saw algebra for some reason.

He wanted to be a math major in college but switched to psychology instead. He is very good with numbers, it amazes me!

But, I also feel like he's got links to lawyers and solicitors.
Yes, he is a lawyer! Very good!!!

Has he got a dog? Like a Jack Russel Terrier or a Labrador?

No, he doesn't have a dog, not anymore. It was a great dane.

For some reason, I also thought of the name Kerry. No idea why, haha.

Not sure about that one, lol!

Interesting, thanks for the reply :)

Glad I asked the question, it was the first thing that popped into my mind as soon as I saw the picture, and it seems that more often than not it is the first quickly received impression that is the one that should be taken most notice of when it comes to psychic work, before the mind starts speculating and making up its own theories etc, in my experience.

-EA

He was once a member of the military and developed a very negative view of the military as a result of being apart of the Vietnam war as a draftee. He talks about his story as being grateful he made it out alive and all the things he needed to do to stay alive.

Ok all you psychic people, what about this guy? JN

Easy going/ laid back, Possible drinking problem- not drugs. Very sensitive/ emotional. (?) previous long term relationship, but divorced, or separated (?) Has this guy passed? and not very long ago.

thats about it for me.

*add, I'm not psychic, just guessing.. lol

Edited by Shankpin

This is a picture of a man that I am close too, I am wondering if anybody can pick up the energy of him. Like, what is he like? Name? What does he do for a living? Aura? Positive or negative? Kids? Married? Location? Anything you are getting? Even if you are not a psychic and want to take a stab I say go for it.

Any information you are picking up is appreciated - and I will give full answers at the end.

Thanks in advance!

linked-image

He has kind enough eyes, yet he's hiding something. That's the best I can do!

Some things that came to my mind was , did he experience some sort of traumatic incident that has influenced his life in some way?

I also feel humour, fun, good company, likes to relax more than being very active, lovingly&compassionate hm.

Has he been in a car accident ?

Have he lost something that was close to him, something he held dearly, though he accepts the loss he still misses it?

Well that was what I got quickly here.

-EA

Ok all you psychic people, what about this guy? JN

Easy going/ laid back, Possible drinking problem- not drugs. Very sensitive/ emotional. (?) previous long term relationship, but divorced, or separated (?) Has this guy passed? and not very long ago.

thats about it for me.

*add, I'm not psychic, just guessing.. lol

LOL No guessing allowed. He is alive..Some of what you described is accurate..JN

LOL No guessing allowed. He is alive..Some of what you described is accurate..JN

You have a cute husband!