Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any news on "A Haunting" ?

Craig720

I know a new season was being filmed. As they are only six episodes long, they could be difficult to catch.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Craig720

• JustNormal

• Radian

• Rosenrot

I haven't seen new episodes in a long while, so I have no info.

The show has been cancelled on Discovery, so are showing ONE rerun a day now. We are hoping another channel will pick it up..I love that show, too..JN

It's one of my favorites.

The show has been cancelled on Discovery, so are showing ONE rerun a day now. We are hoping another channel will pick it up..I love that show, too..JN

I just saw two reruns in a row. On Discovery. Discovery doesn't promote it. How do you know it's been cancelled?

Oh Noezzzz!! I love that show. I get up every day at noon just to watch it. I think they show it from 1p to 3p now. It used to be shown from 2p to 4p.

I don't know anything about it being canceled or not. But it is definitely on at least twice during the middle of the day on the discovery channel. I watched it at 12 p.m all last week... :P

I haven't seen new episodes in a long while, so I have no info.

Everytime i see you, It reminds me of an old song....

And the red,red robyn goes bob, bob bobbin along....... cutie!

They should cancel those crab fishermen. I am so sick of those boats, up and down up and down. I'll be really p***ed if they don't air new "A Haunting" episodes. How do they expect to keep up with A&E and Sci-Fi? "A Haunting" was the best of the paranormal shows airing in this country, in my opinion. ~Jackal

They should cancel those crab fishermen. I am so sick of those boats, up and down up and down. I'll be really p***ed if they don't air new "A Haunting" episodes. How do they expect to keep up with A&E and Sci-Fi? "A Haunting" was the best of the paranormal shows airing in this country, in my opinion. ~Jackal

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

I totally agree!

I hate the stupid crab show, I mean, the still show A Haunting on weekdays at 2:00pm EST time on Discovery, but I don't think they've aired a new episode in a while. I think they show em at like 11am or 12pm, I forget though.

I completely agree with you. I got real sick of those crab shows and the one about the truckers. It's Discovery's attempt at reality shows. It fails. I love "A Haunting." It's one of the few paranormal shows that still gives me goosebumps. "Between the things we see and the things we fear..." Ohhhh I love that show.

Oh Noezzzz!! I love that show. I get up every day at noon just to watch it. I think they show it from 1p to 3p now. It used to be shown from 2p to 4p.

look around for it on the net at demonoid or torrentpond.com.chances are it will soon be up there.

I just saw two reruns in a row. On Discovery. Discovery doesn't promote it. How do you know it's been cancelled?

I heard it from someone involved in many of the episodes..JN

I heard it from someone involved in many of the episodes..JN

Discovery treated it much like a b****** child anyway. Shame on them.

Discovery treated it much like a b****** child anyway. Shame on them.

I know..I keep waiting to hear if another network will pick up the show, its my favorite..UGH..JN

Agreed! Well, aside from discovering that A Haunting makes up location names. xD I understand it's to protect the family, but it irked me when I was sitting there thinking... There's not a Markham in Arkansas, damn it!

I know..I keep waiting to hear if another network will pick up the show, its my favorite..UGH..JN

I'd hope they would, but seeing as how the show wasn't promoted and likely gained its viewers from word of mouth or channel surfing, I highly doubt it will be. /sigh I wanna get the dvds.

In "A Haunting" when they show the reenactments, is that literally what the people say happened? Today I saw one about some lady that opened a door and all this air was coming out knocking everyone to the ground... like, is that an embelishment, or did everyone in the room literally get pinned to the ground and see a guy's face break apart and fly out a window, or are they exaggerating for the purpose of the show, or what? I don't get it...

I love the Deadlist Catch! Capt Phil is so sexy and Sig and Johnathon and Oh......sorry I was daydreaming about my boys again...LOL :P

In "A Haunting" when they show the reenactments, is that literally what the people say happened? Today I saw one about some lady that opened a door and all this air was coming out knocking everyone to the ground... like, is that an embelishment, or did everyone in the room literally get pinned to the ground and see a guy's face break apart and fly out a window, or are they exaggerating for the purpose of the show, or what? I don't get it...

These are all true accounts, so what you see is what they revealed as well as any professionals involved. Also every photo and EVP is authentic..JN

Agreed! Well, aside from discovering that A Haunting makes up location names. xD I understand it's to protect the family, but it irked me when I was sitting there thinking... There's not a Markham in Arkansas, damn it!

I'd hope they would, but seeing as how the show wasn't promoted and likely gained its viewers from word of mouth or channel surfing, I highly doubt it will be. /sigh I wanna get the dvds.

I used to live in Annapolis and everything about the Glen Burnie, MD show sure seemed accurate to me.

It's such a wonderful show and so inexpensive to tape (since they use 1 set of stairs up, one set to the basement, one upstairs hallway, one bathroom, one bedroom, the same living room .... :D ), it seems like some channel would jump on picking A Haunting up. There are a whole lot of people with a whole lot of stories out there.

I have all of them memorized. :lol: