Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any news on "A Haunting" ?

Craig720

I used to live in Annapolis and everything about the Glen Burnie, MD show sure seemed accurate to me.

It's such a wonderful show and so inexpensive to tape (since they use 1 set of stairs up, one set to the basement, one upstairs hallway, one bathroom, one bedroom, the same living room .... :D )

They also use the same 2 houses(the red bricked one and the brown one with the half-circle window) in many of the episodes.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Craig720

• JustNormal

• Radian

• Rosenrot

I love this show, I bought season 1 & 2 on DVD I didn't know season 3 was out yet.

Yup, you can pre-order Season 4 on Amazon, it comes out in September, I believe.

Yup, you can pre-order Season 4 on Amazon, it comes out in September, I believe.

Did you read "The Shoemaker" yet?

How many pots of crab can you wheel in anyway? :(

I wish they would bring this back, though it wasn't my favorite show, it definitely had a nice mixture of fear and reality to it. There are things I don't like about it, that I sort of wish would change, but overall it's a good show... why's it getting canceled? oO I don't think it deserves that, I know tons of people that like the show--as far as I can there's really nothing to cancel it for? :huh:

I watch the show.

But I definitely believe there's some "artistic license" going on. :D

Cheers

Pendora

I once liked watching reenactment shows, but after Ghost Hunters, there really is no turning back. I would rather watch Hollywood fiction films than low-budget reenactment cable shows. I just sold my Scariest Places on Earth VHS and Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD on Amazon. I highly doubt it if they'll ever make new episodes, but I could be wrong. I mean: I can't even watch the the latest Scariest Places. None of my friends even bother. Then again, cable has become so cheesy, at least lately. I'm actually planning on cancelling because I mostly buy my movies nowadays.

They should cancel those crab fishermen. I am so sick of those boats, up and down up and down. I'll be really p***ed if they don't air new "A Haunting" episodes. How do they expect to keep up with A&E and Sci-Fi? "A Haunting" was the best of the paranormal shows airing in this country, in my opinion. ~Jackal

OMG!! I'm soo sick of that crab fishing sh!t I could just die.

Edited by Shankpin

Did you read "The Shoemaker" yet?

Lol. Actually, I just re-started it again, I'm only a couple of chapters in. I had a couple of family health issues, seemed like every time I started, a crisis came up. I am hoping this time I can read it free and clear (fingers crossed). I should be done by next weekend. I will send you a PM then, when I am done.

So far it is really good, but so tragically sad. Reading about him when he was a little boy just made me want to scoop my kids up and hug and kiss them. It is a good real, but a really hard read at the same time.

I like this show. But sometimes the re-enactments are kinda crappy. Unsolved Mysteries had the best of those lol

I like this show. But sometimes the re-enactments are kinda crappy. Unsolved Mysteries had the best of those lol

I loved Unsolved Mysteries. It is one of my favorite shows of all time. Is it still on the air? I haven't seen it in ages.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a link for another search: A Haunting

And you can find more from here too...

Now that Discovery seems to have officially axed the show, YouTube and buying DVDs from Amazon are the only ways to see it.

Now that Discovery seems to have officially axed the show, YouTube and buying DVDs from Amazon are the only ways to see it.

I didnt know the show was axed,Darn it.

Wonder whats going on with that crew and show? Havent seen anything from them in a long time.

The DVDs are available on Amazon. Instead of going direct to video, they're going direct to DVD. Season 5 was in production. Other than that, I have no idea. Check out New Dominion Pictures at http://www.newdominion.com/ for more information. Them is the folks what make "A Haunting."

I loved Unsolved Mysteries. It is one of my favorite shows of all time. Is it still on the air? I haven't seen it in ages.

Oh man, I loved that show. Especially the theme song. I didn't care much for the ones with happy endings (twins reunited after some odd years, etc). Good show and reenactments. I also loved the show Sightings back in the 90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sightings

Oh man, I loved that show. Especially the theme song. I didn't care much for the ones with happy endings (twins reunited after some odd years, etc). Good show and reenactments. I also loved the show Sightings back in the 90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sightings

Sighitings used to scare the crap out of me! Then again I was like 11 when it was on. Oh Unsolved Mysteries was so good at telling all of the Ghost Stories. They used to show reruns of Unsolved on Lifetime, but they don't anymore. A Haunting is okay to me. I usually forget that it's on. :x

I really like to watch Ghost Hunters too!

Btw, I like Deadliest Catch!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but I hate "A Haunting." My mom and my sister recorded all of them, and they watch them everyday. My dad and I sit and make fun of them. Every show is the same. A family moves in. Creepy things happen. They don't have the money to move out. They call a priest. He blesses the house. It works for a little bit, but the hauntings begin again. The family moves out. Another family moves in, and stays only for a few weeks.

It seems to have religious undertones. And it's offensive. How about the Wiccan woman that allowed a demon into her house, and gave up that "evil religion"? It's a good thing none of the people are Jewish or Muslim or anything, because they'd be screwed.

I once liked watching reenactment shows, but after Ghost Hunters, there really is no turning back. I would rather watch Hollywood fiction films than low-budget reenactment cable shows. I just sold my Scariest Places on Earth VHS and Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD on Amazon. I highly doubt it if they'll ever make new episodes, but I could be wrong. I mean: I can't even watch the the latest Scariest Places. None of my friends even bother. Then again, cable has become so cheesy, at least lately. I'm actually planning on cancelling because I mostly buy my movies nowadays.

Personally, I love my digital cable, and Dirty Jobs and History.

I'm sorry, but I hate "A Haunting." My mom and my sister recorded all of them, and they watch them everyday. My dad and I sit and make fun of them. Every show is the same. A family moves in. Creepy things happen. They don't have the money to move out. They call a priest. He blesses the house. It works for a little bit, but the hauntings begin again. The family moves out. Another family moves in, and stays only for a few weeks.

It seems to have religious undertones. And it's offensive. How about the Wiccan woman that allowed a demon into her house, and gave up that "evil religion"? It's a good thing none of the people are Jewish or Muslim or anything, because they'd be screwed.

You hate it. I love it. That's what prevents the world from being boring.