Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5-htp

Random

Has anyone tried this? It's a natural amino acid and it's the precursor to serotonin. It gives me amazing dreams! I had the most incredible lucid dreams a couple nights ago. I also had a premonition for the next day after I had taken it. I will be taking it again tonight...I think it's important to take it on an empty stomach.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tiggs

• Random

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem.

From the Forum's Terms and Conditions:

2i. Medical advice: Do not use the site to request medical assistance, you are always best to seek the advice of your doctor. Discussions pertaining to medical topics, discoveries and research are acceptable so long as they avoid recommending treatments to specific members. Similarly, promoting or recommending alternative or potentially harmful medications to visitors such as vitamin mega dosing, human growth hormones, prescription drug abuse, white powder of gold, psychic experience inducing drugs or anything similar is disallowed.

Unfortunately, the opening post breaks this rule via personal promotion of psychic experience inducing drugs, so I'm going to have to close this thread.

In general, Medical topics involving drugs should be discussed from a third person perspective, so as to avoid any elements of personal promotion / treatment recommendation.

If you wish to create a new thread on 5-htp, I suggest that you read the above rule carefully and either contact me or another member of the moderation team if you need assistance creating a suitable opening post.

Thanks in advance,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

Edited by Tiggs