Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

G.H.I.

Pluto-x

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marcus Aurelius

• Pluto-x

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

He didn't say ANOTHER 10 seasons, but at least 10 seasons all together. I definately hope it makes it that long. The ratings are only getting better for it.

And some people seem to think that this current season is over, but it's not. Season 4 will be coming back at the end of the summer with another 13 episodes, including the Halloween special.

Hmm this sparks my interest. Typically shows sign on year-to-year. One TYPICAL season runs 13 shows in broadcast terms. Ten SHOWS in one season makes sense to me due to the time it takes to create an episode.

I am leaning to think 10 more SHOWS; not seasons, but I will def look this up.

With todays media industry in general, signing on for 10 SEASONS is a joke. Viacom can come and buy the network tomororw and all contracts are null and void.

Well, I will call MY people :)

edit speeeeeeeeeeeeling

Sorry it took so long... sci fi and usa are owned by nbc which is owned by GE. I have placed a call :)

LMFAO- ONE SEASON. END.

Edited by She-ra

I like GHI. It's a enjoyable show. Also I only watch it when I'm at my mom's house. XD

I like it because I get to learn more about over seas buildings. :3

Hmm this sparks my interest. Typically shows sign on year-to-year. One TYPICAL season runs 13 shows in broadcast terms. Ten SHOWS in one season makes sense to me due to the time it takes to create an episode.

I am leaning to think 10 more SHOWS; not seasons, but I will def look this up.

With todays media industry in general, signing on for 10 SEASONS is a joke. Viacom can come and buy the network tomororw and all contracts are null and void.

Well, I will call MY people :)

edit speeeeeeeeeeeeling

Sorry it took so long... sci fi and usa are owned by nbc which is owned by GE. I have placed a call :)

LMFAO- ONE SEASON. END.

Awesome. Exactly as I thought. 10 seasons is crazy, 3 seasons is even stretching it.

Why is 10 seasons so crazy?

Yes She-Ra you are right about ownership.

I did not mean ANOTHER 10 seasons. I forgot you have to be specific to certain people on here.

I was generalizing. There's plenty of places & locations for them to last at least 10 seasons. I don't see any more than that myself? But my sources are straight from the TAPS Management. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Unless it comes straight from the horses mouth, it will be just rumors. If you want the name of my source, his name is Mark Tetlow. He does all of TAPS bookings, appearances, and handles the media for them.

Also for example to prove my point further: Someone from the TAPS Family spread a rumor about how they do not do bookings or appearances anymore and only dealt with Beyond Reality or Darkness Radio. Which happened to be false. I asked Mark and he said that wasn't true. I keep in touch with him on a constant. Its not my opinion I give, its a fact straight from the source itself.

No I think she is done due to her sickness.

When you say sickness, what do you mean by sickness ?

Its ashame, she's a good character on their show. Hate to see her go... I hope she can recover from whatever she may have.

Yeah it sucks.

Yes it does, but its not rare and quite treatable, but I am sure she will get better treatment here in the states..JN :yes:

I like GHI, i like it when they visit England. I don't know why but i just like to see them over here XD

I like GHI, and look foward to each episode. I also like GH. Brian gets on my nerves and so does Dustin. I wasn't surprised to see Shannon gone, what with the personality/methods clash nearly every week. I hope Donna gets better soon, though I must admit the "something just touched me" is a bit annoying from time to time.

I like GHI, and look foward to each episode. I also like GH. Brian gets on my nerves and so does Dustin. I wasn't surprised to see Shannon gone, what with the personality/methods clash nearly every week. I hope Donna gets better soon, though I must admit the "something just touched me" is a bit annoying from time to time.

It is, but she is one of the best female investigator, I think, that either show has had. The new one on TAPS is kinda annoying, and Shannon was just downright rude and nasty. Donna has a great personality and is fun to watch. Jesus, now its just the robot team leader, the twerp/dork Andy Andrews, Brian, who is my fave, and Barry, who I also like. I only find that show tolerable because of those two. Why do the other people suck so bad? I thought Dustin was all right until every episode he started wearing the upside down visor. Seriously, WTF??? Does he realize he looks like an idiot?

Although Andy sometimes does crack me up......though not in a positive way.

Andy comes across as too quick to dismiss some things, but for the most part I think he's okay. I think the others are just fine, but Brian daring the ghosts to come out.....sorry it just comes across as rude. I wouldn't want someone coming into my home and demanding I come out of the bathroom or whatever, and these possible ghosts were there before Brian came along. I'm not too sure I agree with that tactic of "daring" spirits to show themselves, but I do understand the use of it in some circumstances.

I think Shannon may have been portrayed as the "b" there in part due to editing, for sensationalism. Reality based shows have to stir it up sometimes. But I have to say I don't miss her much.

Nothing personal, just my opinion.

It is, but she is one of the best female investigator, I think, that either show has had. The new one on TAPS is kinda annoying, and Shannon was just downright rude and nasty. Donna has a great personality and is fun to watch. Jesus, now its just the robot team leader, the twerp/dork Andy Andrews, Brian, who is my fave, and Barry, who I also like. I only find that show tolerable because of those two. Why do the other people suck so bad? I thought Dustin was all right until every episode he started wearing the upside down visor. Seriously, WTF??? Does he realize he looks like an idiot?

LOL To the best of my knowlege anyway, Brian is off the show, as is Donna. Yes glad to see Shannon leave, she was the worst!! JN

Donna can be too religious for her own good sometimes. She thinks everything is a demon and that without her Rosery Beads she will be eaten alive by them.

And Andy is awesome! :P

LOL To the best of my knowlege anyway, Brian is off the show, as is Donna. Yes glad to see Shannon leave, she was the worst!! JN

yeah brian has 'retired from ghost hunting'.

which sucks.

God, the people on GHI, except for Barry who is really cool, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, this has gotten sooooo bad with the people on there, except for the places they visit, this show is barely watchable.

Rob is a robot. He has no personality at all.

Andy is just a dork. I hate even listening to his voice. He also looks like a rat.

Dustin also sucks. The uspide down visor thing is so ridiculous its made me despise the guy.

and donna's replacement? Just like Rob. A robot.

Dammit, I swear to God, they need to scrap the whole f'ing crew except for Barry.

Ahh, no Brian :angry:

yeah brian has 'retired from ghost hunting'.

which sucks.

God, the people on GHI, except for Barry who is really cool, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, this has gotten sooooo bad with the people on there, except for the places they visit, this show is barely watchable.

Rob is a robot. He has no personality at all.

Andy is just a dork. I hate even listening to his voice. He also looks like a rat.

Dustin also sucks. The uspide down visor thing is so ridiculous its made me despise the guy.

and donna's replacement? Just like Rob. A robot.

Dammit, I swear to God, they need to scrap the whole f'ing crew except for Barry.

Ahh, no Brian :angry:

That's good analysis there. Spot on.

I'm at the point now, when I watch an episode, I spend more time nit-picking little things about the actors rather than actually paying attention to the investigation.

Perhaps this forum has helped drive me to this. :D

It's like " Jesus Almighty " ! I know what the heck EVP stands for.

( Now will I watch again tonight ? You betcha ) :P

WOW! There is a god. Now if SciFi would get rid of both shows. The world of paranormal research could move forward agian.

That's good analysis there. Spot on.

I'm at the point now, when I watch an episode, I spend more time nit-picking little things about the actors rather than actually paying attention to the investigation.

Perhaps this forum has helped drive me to this. :D

It's like " Jesus Almighty " ! I know what the heck EVP stands for.

( Now will I watch again tonight ? You betcha ) :P

You're right, me too! I do the same damn thing. You know what they need to do, that would really revitalize this show? As I said, they need to scrap this whole crew, and leave only Barry, and then...the show is Ghost Hunters INTERNATIONAL, right? Well why not HAVE A TEAM OF INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATORS!!!!!!!! I mean seriously people, why not make it REALLY GHI? Not just the damn locales, but the PEOPLE?? I would love to see some Brittish investigators and such. God, that would make it so much more unique!!!! I mean, why, are they all flippin' americans?????

I mean hell, why not get the SPR involved or something??? GET AN INTERNATIONAL CREW!!!!!

You're right, me too! I do the same damn thing. You know what they need to do, that would really revitalize this show? As I said, they need to scrap this whole crew, and leave only Barry, and then...the show is Ghost Hunters INTERNATIONAL, right? Well why not HAVE A TEAM OF INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATORS!!!!!!!! I mean seriously people, why not make it REALLY GHI? Not just the damn locales, but the PEOPLE?? I would love to see some Brittish investigators and such. God, that would make it so much more unique!!!! I mean, why, are they all flippin' americans?????

I mean hell, why not get the SPR involved or something??? GET AN INTERNATIONAL CREW!!!!!

maybe we can get that batty chick from "Most Haunted on and watch Dustin smack her in the head for screaming! :lol:

Even better, Derek Acorah can have a fit and take a swing at Rob, and we can watch Rob beat the tar out of that Nancy-boy! :w00t:

I hate it too...but damn it, I'll wind up watching it too... :hmm:

maybe we can get that batty chick from "Most Haunted on and watch Dustin smack her in the head for screaming! :lol:

Even better, Derek Acorah can have a fit and take a swing at Rob, and we can watch Rob beat the tar out of that Nancy-boy! :w00t:

I hate it too...but damn it, I'll wind up watching it too... :hmm:

lol Derek Acorah would be an excellent choice haha you could have him ride around in the Ghost Truck from his shortlived show Ghost Towns lmfao. The Ghost Truck was awesome!!!

I'm serious tho, why not have a real international team?

Edited by brahman1888

They should put together a Team of Ghost Hunters from the UK that do the same ans the TAPS team, but all over the UK and Ireland. Theres tonnes of Castles, old pubs and whatnot.