Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My little tribute video.

stillcrazy

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/still...azy/tribute.avi

This is a computer assisted video that I did in April of 2003, in response to the war in Iraq. It is neither pro or anti war. It's just a statement in support of the men and women who are the ones that are sent to fight. I felt that it was a good time to bring it back out has we are approaching the one year anniversary of the war.

NOTICE: This is the American version. I no longer own the copy rights to the International version. The file is large. 44.641 kb and the lenth of the video is 4min 7 sec. It has been tested on Windows media player as well as Real players.

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION. All members and visitors are free to download this video and distribute said video free of charge. You may not edit or sell video without my permission.

Very Special Thanks to:

Miss Judy Collins for her beautiful music and granting me the use of her song Amazing Grace.

CNN, MSNBC, Booglejack.com and The U.S. Department of Defense. For granting free use of photos.

And to SaRuMaN and the folks at Unexplained myteries, for allowing me to upload the Video to thier server and displaying it here. thumbsup.gif

And a final thanks to the men and women of all nations that serve thier countries in the pursuit of peace for all.

Edited by stillcrazy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• Kismit

• doomgirl

• DreamRebel

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry still crazy but I can't get the video up . I keep getting the main front page instead .. sad.gif

Ok that should be it working now thumbsup.gif

BTW, Anyone viewing this Vid is encouraged to let me know what ya think. This one and the international version were my first attempt at something of this nature. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I just watched your vid Stillcrazy. Very nice. Amazing Grace - nice touch... I feeling very patriotic again. Thanks thumbsup.gif

Thanks DR,

I did it for a church that had several members being sent overseas. This one and the international version (With bagpipes playing same song) were a big hit with those folks.

I just put what I felt on tape and let it go from there.

Peace to you and yours