Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Tips

Stormyclouds

Does anyone have any tips for me on meditating. Becuase I'm still having a really hard time keeping focus with it. And any other tips would be appreciated as well.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormyclouds

• darkbreed

• Elite

• phyllis-the-psychic

I have some info on a couple meditation exercises in my "helping hand" thread over at http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...24456&st=15

If you just scroll down some there, and you'll also find a guided meditation for relaxation and healing in audio format that I recorded to make things easier.

Feel free to check it out and good luck on your path!

-EA

Binaural Beat Patterns...a must! Google it.

The binaural beat patterns sound like they may be complicated, but I'll check it out thanks!

Does anyone else have any other tips? You would make me really happy!

you should do it in darkness

with either no sound or a cd with one of those crappy ''soothing music tracks '' with the sounds of waves

you should do it in darkness

with either no sound or a cd with one of those crappy ''soothing music tracks '' with the sounds of waves

Haha I'll try it! I'll even look for one of those crappy soothing music tracks for fun! Thanks for replying.

When do you do your meditation? I'd recommend doing it after waking up, that's probably the best time but I do mine before sleeping, the only downside with the way I do it is that if you are tired you often end up sleeping.

Keep your back straight and focus on your breathing, keep eyes half closed, if thats too difficult close them completely or focus on a single thing such as a burning candle.

Start by doing a small amount each day, say 5 or 10 minutes, then when you get the hang of it increase the time slowly till you reach how long you want to do it for.

When do you do your meditation? I'd recommend doing it after waking up, that's probably the best time but I do mine before sleeping, the only downside with the way I do it is that if you are tired you often end up sleeping.

Keep your back straight and focus on your breathing, keep eyes half closed, if thats too difficult close them completely or focus on a single thing such as a burning candle.

Start by doing a small amount each day, say 5 or 10 minutes, then when you get the hang of it increase the time slowly till you reach how long you want to do it for.

That's funny I do my meditation at night as well. I just feel more focused then. And I think I might be starting to get the hang of it. Thanks for replying!

I'd like to thanks everyone for replying to me on here. I think I'm getting the hang of meditating now. Now I would like to ask if anyone has any tips for learning telekinesis.