Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just Starting

richacwwplayer

Well i did master making PSI balls but besides that what should i start off on and anytips or guides to doing whatever i should start out with???(I hope that wasnt confusing)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormyclouds

• richacwwplayer

• ShadowsAndDust

• ODIN-X

I was able to make them very easily(On my first try actaully)and then throw them and make sure there not in my hands and then bring them back into my hands

can someone give me tips on psi balls like techniques cause i suck haha I need help cause that is the basics right?

Well can someone give me pointers and stuff what i Should be feeling, warm ups, relaxing etc. Like am i supposed to meditate cause i read that alot of people do that. Pretty much i need aalot of help.

can someone give me tips on psi balls like techniques cause i suck haha I need help cause that is the basics right?

Well can someone give me pointers and stuff what i Should be feeling, warm ups, relaxing etc. Like am i supposed to meditate cause i read that alot of people do that. Pretty much i need aalot of help.

I'm just beginning too but I have learned somewhat about PSI balls and I've made a couple small ones. Yes meditating helps alot. I can't tell you exactly what you should feel when trying to make one I myself feel my fingers twitch and then I can literally feel a ball of energy in my hand, but I've heard of different people feeling different things.

Edited by Stormyclouds

after training my self in the use of psi balls for about 5 months now n my spare time i seem to be able to do what many said was impossible

i can make others feel it although it only works with electricity and fire at the moment not water

it doesnt hurt them but if i threw a psi ball with as much force as i could well concentrating then at them most right now i can make them feel a tingling on there face and occasionally make them itchy

SOON I SHALL RULE THE WORLD MWAHAHHAHHA lol just kidding i can do what ive just described though [not the takign over the world part ]

Edited by Elite

after training my self in the use of psi balls for about 5 months now n my spare time i seem to be able to do what many said was impossible

i can make others feel it although it only works with electricity and fire at the moment not water

it doesnt hurt them but if i threw a psi ball with as much force as i could well concentrating then at them most right now i can make them feel a tingling on there face and occasionally make them itchy

SOON I SHALL RULE THE WORLD MWAHAHHAHHA lol just kidding i can do what ive just described though [not the takign over the world part ]

That's amazing how did you learn to do that?

Well i did master making PSI balls but besides that what should i start off on and anytips or guides to doing whatever i should start out with???(I hope that wasnt confusing)

Stopped reading after ' I did master PSI balls'.

Can you move stuff with psiballs?

If not, how do you know they are there?