Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So, you think you're psychic?

early-winter

Okay,

Just so you know, i'm not a skeptic, I am actually a tad psychic myself, I'd just love to see what the rest of you can make of this.

So, what can you tell me about the girl on the left? (Or on the right, if you get any vibes)

NO RACISM. SERIOUS replies only. Thankyou.

xx

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

Edited by early-winter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• early-winter

• someoldguy

• Lt_Ripley

• Almeisan

She has blond hair

Haha.

Incorrect. If you were trying to be funny, it sort of back-fired on you.

She's a brunette. That's the sunlight on her hair.

Haha.

Really? Wow! that is great sun lit blond hair then. Im not psychic but I do believe that such abilities exist.

actually she looks like a dirty blond or blondish brown. the girl next to her is a brunette. I'm not psychic , but an artist . so I should know light and color hopefully.

although I can't tell you if that color comes out of a bottle.

She's not dirty blonde or light brunette. She's dark brunette. You're obviously not that good with light & colour.

Can people please stick to the task in hand about attempting to psychically divine something about this girl, rather than make comments about the actual photo?

---Edit: I have now posted 2 other photos i found of her. As you can see, the hair is dark brown. -sigh-

Edited by early-winter

Haha.

she is your daughter!

Maybe a silly question and sorry if im wrong but is she dead?

I am getting an intensity vibe, like she takes things she really cares about very seriously and doesn't like to mess up on her personal projects. She's sweet and all, but really likes to be right on things the first time. I am also getting an anger when she messess up, like a sort of perfectionist. She has a real idea about what she wants, can see the finished product in her mind and won't be swayed from getting it to look just like what she sees in her head. If it doesn't happen that way, she can get frustrated.

Edited by Amberlight

Amberlight!

That's all, totally spot on! Good job. Just the word 'Intensity' describes her in one. She's very passionate.

Oh good, her eyes told me a lot right away. I see that she knows that she knows that she knows what she wants - because it is so clear and often so beautiful in her mind. The only problem is, everything outside the mind is another matter entirely. This is the ultimate frustration for her (and for many people actually), execution of getting all that beauty out of the mind and into reality.

Dont forget about the post you have on page 2 here... lets finish that one up too.... Im curious how I did on you!

My thought about the girl was different than my impression, if that makes any sense.

My initial thought as I was reading the "psychic challenge" was that she was dead. But when I studied the pictures I didn't get the sense that this was the case at all.

It may sound odd, but I've often been able to sense whether a person is living or not by looking at their picture. Many times it's right.

As an example: Regarding Natalee Holloway, a local girl who went missing in Aruba, I got the sense that she was dead from the very moment I first saw her picture. Unfortunately, it appears that I was right. I truly wish that I could have been wrong.

My thought about the girl was different than my impression, if that makes any sense.

My initial thought as I was reading the "psychic challenge" was that she was dead. But when I studied the pictures I didn't get the sense that this was the case at all.

It may sound odd, but I've often been able to sense whether a person is living or not by looking at their picture. Many times it's right.

As an example: Regarding Natalee Holloway, a local girl who went missing in Aruba, I got the sense that she was dead from the very moment I first saw her picture. Unfortunately, it appears that I was right. I truly wish that I could have been wrong.

I had a thought run through my head while reading this and I wanted to run it by you and see what say you... What you say does not sound odd I relate it to auras and let me explain why. I am able to see people's auras I have been to funerals where I can see nothing but blackness around the person who has departed, there is no energy hence no aura and I see vivid and specific colors on living people. Now it has been said that auras can be seen in pictures of people as well which coincides with some beliefs that pictures take a little piece of someone's soul or energy away. Personally I have never seen an aura in a picture but if it is true that auras are captured in pictures than it leads me to believe that there is that person's energy trapped within the image and if that is so, perhaps what you are feeling are the energy levels present or not depending on whether the person is living or dead which is basically like being able to feel auras versus seeing them. Does that make sense?

Edited by stargazer123

I've been involved in working with psychic powers for a while, and without this trying to sound like a cop out, I don't think that it necessarily works that way for the vast majority of psychics. I know that when I get a premonition, I can't control what it's about or who it's for. That's why I don't do readings. I think that the majority of people work that way, and many of the ones who claim that they don't are scamming.

I had a thought run through my head while reading this and I wanted to run it by you and see what say you... What you say does not sound odd I relate it to auras and let me explain why. I am able to see people's auras I have been to funerals where I can see nothing but blackness around the person who has departed, there is no energy hence no aura and I see vivid and specific colors on living people. Now it has been said that auras can be seen in pictures of people as well which coincides with some beliefs that pictures take a little piece of someone's soul or energy away. Personally I have never seen an aura in a picture but if it is true that auras are captured in pictures than it leads me to believe that there is that person's energy trapped within the image and if that is so, perhaps what you are feeling are the energy levels present or not depending on whether the person is living or dead which is basically like being able to feel auras versus seeing them. Does that make sense?

Actually, if I can describe it accurately, it's like the person I see in the photo is "far away", even though they're close. I also had this feeling with my dad shortly before he died.

Neither of the two girls in the top photo looked "far away" to me.

she eats lots of grapes ,

and the bird on the right is an art student

thats my try :rolleyes:

Okay,

Just so you know, i'm not a skeptic, I am actually a tad psychic myself, I'd just love to see what the rest of you can make of this.

So, what can you tell me about the girl on the left? (Or on the right, if you get any vibes)

NO RACISM. SERIOUS replies only. Thankyou.

xx

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

Nope & nope. (:

Thanks for trying.

doh & doh :)

well i have a thought about her being in a bad accident/incident around 2 years ago ?

OK, more to the point:

I feel something pertaining to Dutch or the Netherlands about the girl on the left.

And I'm just guessing that the girl on the right is the OP.

She's not dirty blonde or light brunette. She's dark brunette. You're obviously not that good with light & colour.

Can people please stick to the task in hand about attempting to psychically divine something about this girl, rather than make comments about the actual photo?

---Edit: I have now posted 2 other photos i found of her. As you can see, the hair is dark brown. -sigh-

the girl on the right is a dark brunette. the one on the left is a dirty blonde/brown

examples -

dirty blond

<--------------here is where your pic would be.

brown

brunette

obviously your not good with light an color. and from the pic ? the girl ? inbetween brown and dirty blonde

Edited by Lt_Ripley