Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So, you think you're psychic?

early-winter

My thought about the girl was different than my impression, if that makes any sense.

My initial thought as I was reading the "psychic challenge" was that she was dead. But when I studied the pictures I didn't get the sense that this was the case at all.

It may sound odd, but I've often been able to sense whether a person is living or not by looking at their picture. Many times it's right.

As an example: Regarding Natalee Holloway, a local girl who went missing in Aruba, I got the sense that she was dead from the very moment I first saw her picture. Unfortunately, it appears that I was right. I truly wish that I could have been wrong.

I know but I too got the odd feeling at first that she was dead, then I realized it was how the angle was shot...a lot of the dead of certain photos like that they cast on the news all the time, so you have to be careful not to do that with other photos.

But that brings me to my next point, if I get some errie feeling about someone like this girl being dead even though she wasn't, chances are there was some type of incident sometimes abuse that is 'seared' into the picture...not saying it was abuse just some type of long lasting negative memory.

Edited by puridalan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• early-winter

• someoldguy

• Lt_Ripley

• Almeisan

I know but I too got the odd feeling at first that she was dead, then I realized it was how the angle was shot...a lot of the dead of certain photos like that they cast on the news all the time, so you have to be careful not to do that with other photos

Another feeling about the one on the left is something pertaning to oldness. Either she has what is called an "old soul", has a relative who is very old, or she is going to live to be a very old age.

Also, it's quite obvious that she's connected to the OP somehow.

Edited by someoldguy

Okay, well finally someone guessed it. Welldone Lycan123

It's me.

So, i'll thankyou Lt Ripely, but i know my OWN hair colour!

someoldguy - That picture was taken in Amsterdam, so perhaps that's where you're getting the Netherlands vibe from?

& also, I beleive that i've been reincarnated ALOT & am near the end so to speak, so the I totally understand the idea of an old soul.

isn't it a bit obvious someone was bound to guess it was you, hell, even I just randomly guessed it was you from the picture, the fact he/she got it right proves nothing, blah blah blah /end

someoldguy - That picture was taken in Amsterdam, so perhaps that's where you're getting the Netherlands vibe from?

& also, I beleive that i've been reincarnated ALOT & am near the end so to speak, so the I totally understand the idea of an old soul.

Good one, early-winter!

You're a nice-looking young lady!

And let me confess about the Dutch/Netherlands part. I noticed the "T8DA" on your shirt and googled it. The only thing that made sense was a Dutch tractor. So, 2+2= 5! Oops, 4!

But me psychic? No, I couldn't even pass a psychic test by cheating.

:D

Okay, well finally someone guessed it. Welldone Lycan123

It's me.

So, i'll thankyou Lt Ripely, but i know my OWN hair colour!

obviously not - what does it say on the bottle ? remember you don't exactly get the shade on the bottle if you dye it because it depends on the color of your own hair - and yours is inbetween brown and dirty blonde. as far as from these pictures.

I didn't ****ing dye it!

It's all natural. & It's dark brown. -dies of frustration-

Why are you so obsessed with the colour of my hair? haha.

& to someoldguy - My Sweater actually says 'AMSTERDAM 2008' hehe.

My Sweater actually says 'AMSTERDAM 2008' hehe.

:D

How about that? Out of a misunderstanding comes a revelation!

Someone do another one, i can put one of of someone i know.....

And the only thing i see when i look at your picture is ?Unicorns with colors?

Funny you never answered if you had any type of 'bad' memories...do you or don't you? Everyone's been naming obvious things, now can you please answer a more serious question about yourself.

I'd say you are slightly nervous about what people might say about the photos, or aren't 100% confident about having your photo taken :P

Edited by Finity

obviously not - what does it say on the bottle ? remember you don't exactly get the shade on the bottle if you dye it because it depends on the color of your own hair - and yours is inbetween brown and dirty blonde. as far as from these pictures.

And can we still guess some more? :o For some weird reason I thought the girl on the left (you, I know now) was interested in nature the first time I saw the picture...and thought that you were perhaps a student in biology or something, or at least have an active interest in it... :D Don't know why...but it just jumped in my mind... :yes:

And? Is it correct? B)

I didn't ****ing dye it!

It's all natural. & It's dark brown. -dies of frustration-

Why are you so obsessed with the colour of my hair? haha.

& to someoldguy - My Sweater actually says 'AMSTERDAM 2008' hehe.

if you are the girl on the left in the photo ===== that is not brown. try taking a color class . show the photo to a hair dresser , and ask them to show you brown. you may want brown and it may be brown , buy by those photos it isn't 'brown' it's between brown and dirty blonde.

here - a color wheel for hair -

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Okay,

Just so you know, i'm not a skeptic, I am actually a tad psychic myself, I'd just love to see what the rest of you can make of this.

So, what can you tell me about the girl on the left? (Or on the right, if you get any vibes)

NO RACISM. SERIOUS replies only. Thankyou.

xx

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

Well I don't know why, but I feel like you around either 15 or 16. I also feel like your name starts with an "A", maybe like Allie, or something. You seem like your very family and friend oriented, and than you always know how to make your friends smile. The first picture was taken on a school trip, and you guys were there for about 2 weeks. You're sporty, but enjoy being a girl at times too. I also for some reason get the feeling that your part of a really close group of like 4 or 5 friends that do EVERYTHING together.

I probably got most of that wrong, just thought I would give it a shot. :P

Okay,

Just so you know, i'm not a skeptic, I am actually a tad psychic myself, I'd just love to see what the rest of you can make of this.

So, what can you tell me about the girl on the left? (Or on the right, if you get any vibes)

xx

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

call it a wild guess, and if i'm right it doesnt mean im psychic, but you've been through some seriously tough times. perhaps you got teased or made fun of? and the girl on the right, i think she's a good friend, she's helped you through a lot.

Let me try... Ummm OK, if I'm wrong let me know :blink: I think your a girl, you have brown hair, about 5'0 5'4 , i see a picture of you with a red arrow pointing toward your head... make sense? :wacko: i know i scare myself sometimes :wacko: I also see a gray shirt with AMSTERDAM 2008 on it?

I feel you have been on this earth numerous times, reincarnated over and over again,, am i right or what?

girl on the left:

your name is laura?

sporty, fun, outgoing, your friends are the most important thing in the world to you (apart from your family)

I also saw you had a pink/red aura

girl on right:

your name is abbie?

your into a bit of rock music, you always seem to see the brighter side of life and you love going out with your mates

I also saw that your aura was blue

from what i can sense shes a very serious and intense person

also i feel like one of the girls has gone through a horrible tragedy and seeked consolation in the other

they are best freinds

they have known eachother for a while [id say a couple of years]

one or both of them likes there drink [if you know what i mean]

but there not alchoholics

- Sorry people, i've been on holiday for a week!

Elite: Yes I have been through some bad times, but I wasn't freinds with her when it happened.

Theunexplained: No, my name is not Laura, I'm not sporty. But freinds & family are paramount to me. My freinds name is not Abby, she does not like rock music.

Dellusionalmirror: Yes, as I said above, i have been through some bad times, but I wasn't freinds with her when it happened.

AquaQueen25: I'm not 16 or 15, my name does not begin with an A. I am very family orientated & am the joker amongst my freinds. I'm not sporty but i am indeed part of a very close group of freinds.

Shao Khan: You're spot on. I am VERY interested in Nature/Animals/Biology. & Am going to do Zoo Biology at Uni soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Shao Khan: You're spot on. I am VERY interested in Nature/Animals/Biology. & Am going to do Zoo Biology at Uni soon.

:D Hurray!!! Maybe I still am a bit psychic :P

Okay,

xx

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

ok im only 17 and i havent been doing this for long. so dont quote me on this. i want to say shes a friend, a girlfriend, or just someone your interested in or vice versa. umm... is she a partier? im also seeing the letter L alot maybe her name or someone shes knows could have the letter in their name. did that make any sence if not i completely understand...haha. umm...is she in college or maybe thinking about goind. does she have kids or maybe someone in her family like a sister or brother. im getting that shes a nice person and shed like give a stranger the shirt off her back if they asked for it. but im going to get off here so i can go to bed i hope i helped i any way and sorry if i didnt.

thanks,

andrea

• 2 weeks later...
Okay,

xx

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

I can hear her singing..a lovely melodious voice..i also get bikes and travel around her and a feeling that her lover or boyfriend is far way..rainbows,crystals especially amethyst..and i am drawn towards asia as well.