Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confused

Confused2

I'm My 53 years old...... and from an early age till this day.... I can be doing something fun....in a good mood .....and all of a sudden it's like I go in to a Doom and Gloom mode .....and that's all I can think about....as I have gotten older .....sometimes I stay in this Doom and Gloom state for days.

It's like somebody called My name with a total silent Voice.....Help it's driving Me crazy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Confused2

• John from Lowell

• LadyHay

• ODIN-X

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm My 53 years old...... and from an early age till this day.... I can be doing something fun....in a good mood .....and all of a sudden it's like I go in to a Doom and Gloom mode .....and that's all I can think about....as I have gotten older .....sometimes I stay in this Doom and Gloom state for days.

It's like somebody called My name with a total silent Voice.....Help it's driving Me crazy

See a doctor. Could be depression. Or other illness.

See a doctor. Could be depression. Or other illness.

I am seeing a doctor....and I do have Depression.....but it is deeper that this......why is it..... all can be going along perfect and in a split second....it seems like something wants My attention.

I am seeing a doctor....and I do have Depression.....but it is deeper that this......why is it..... all can be going along perfect and in a split second....it seems like something wants My attention.

How do you know it doesn't stem from your depression?

How do you know it doesn't stem from your depression?

I have been seeing a shrink for over 10 years and we have come up with the why I'm depressed part... but this feeling is more like something or somebody is trying to tell me something, ever had somebody come up and stand behind you and something just told you to turn around?

Yes I would say that some aspect of yourself does indeed want your attention.

I have been seeing a shrink for over 10 years and we have come up with the why I'm depressed part... but this feeling is more like something or somebody is trying to tell me something, ever had somebody come up and stand behind you and something just told you to turn around?

It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel, then ask specifically what is required to shift your feelings in a more positive manner.

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression. Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you? If so, what were their impressions? If not, then why not look into the matter yourself by discussing the issue directly.

John

Yes I would say that some aspect of yourself does indeed want your attention.

It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel, then ask specifically what is required to shift your feelings in a more positive manner.

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression. Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you? If so, what were their impressions? If not, then why not look into the matter yourself by discussing the issue directly.

John

Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you .....NO don't even know who I would go to for that.

It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel...... Is this getting out of a chair, turn around and start talking to the chair as if I were talking to Myself?

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression..... I wish I knew what it is you see, I'm disfunctional

Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you .....NO don't even know who I would go to for that.

You do not do anything. You give permission to an energy reader to look at your energy and tell you what they see.

It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel...... Is this getting out of a chair, turn around and start talking to the chair as if I were talking to Myself?

Yes that is exactly what I mean.

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression..... I wish I knew what it is you see, I'm disfunctional

Every human is disfunctional - that is the reason we become human.

What I see is an inner aspect of yourself trying to help you with your life.

I am fond of self empowerment. That is why I suggested that you talk with yourself.

If you want, I can do a reading for you, talk with that aspect of you that is trying to help you, and then tell you what I imagined that help to be. You would need to conclude on your own what value if any my insights would be.

The key to any of this would be your intentions. Are you looking for compassion from others or are you looking for ways to improve things. Please PM me if you are interested in what I suggested.

John

You do not do anything. You give permission to an energy reader to look at your energy and tell you what they see.

Yes that is exactly what I mean.

Every human is disfunctional - that is the reason we become human.

What I see is an inner aspect of yourself trying to help you with your life.

I am fond of self empowerment. That is why I suggested that you talk with yourself.

If you want, I can do a reading for you, talk with that aspect of you that is trying to help you, and then tell you what I imagined that help to be. You would need to conclude on your own what value if any my insights would be.

The key to any of this would be your intentions. Are you looking for compassion from others or are you looking for ways to improve things. Please PM me if you are interested in what I suggested.

John

Is it possiable to not know what it is that I'm looking for, as my ID says I'm totaly confused as to what is going on with me, it's like I have a force field when I come near peole,seems like they want to get away from me, do small talk and want to move on.

Sometimes I feel like i'm not in the same world as other people, like I'm just looking on.

Confused -

What I would be worried about is some type of reaction to medications that the Doctor gave you.

You really need to speak with him about this, it could be a normal side effect and he just needs to cut your dosage.

I had a similar experiance and it turns out I was having a reaction to my meds.

They were giving me psychosis issues and horrible, violent nightmares.

The meds were fixed and so was I.

Best of Luck Confused!

Confused -

What I would be worried about is some type of reaction to medications that the Doctor gave you.

You really need to speak with him about this, it could be a normal side effect and he just needs to cut your dosage.

I had a similar experiance and it turns out I was having a reaction to my meds.

They were giving me psychosis issues and horrible, violent nightmares.

The meds were fixed and so was I.

Best of Luck Confused!

Thanks ODIN-X

We have tried a bunch of medications and he agrees when we talk about them that I have never responded to them, all they do is make me want to sleep.

I thought about the post i posted and it come to me, my mind is always on the under dogs of the world, there is one website I go to and have made everybody mad at me when I try to show people on there that there is another side to their story, like when people that have lived the sheltered life and silver spoon in their mouths want to talk about people that make just enough money to put gas in their cars to get to and from their jobs to feed the Silver Spoons their 3 fast food meals a day.

all they do is grudge these people because they have to get food stamps to live, stuff like this is what is always on my mind.

It just seems to me that you identify so much with the needy and depressen in our world that you have taken on that energy and experienced it to the extreem. This degree of awareness and identification is not helping them or yourself very much. How accurate would you say is that assesment of what you are experienceing?

You said you could start off in a good mood and having fun, then the light switch goes and changes to depression...

Have you checked on Bi-Polar???

Highs are very happy and extreme and then bam... the depression is extreme.

Google the symptoms of that and see if it fits you...

John is also correct, you need self awareness and need to pump yourself up..Every day look in the mirror and say..........

"Im gonna have a great, happy, day today".....Go to bed and say ""today was great, tomarrow is going to be better and Im going to have an even better day....""

Power of suggestion.... Mean time do you pray? Thank Him for this day and what you enjoyed of it, be grateful, give praise...concentrate on the positive and get that positive energy flowing again... YOU have to get it happening...

If you think something is following you....Tell it go away, your not bothering me today!!!! And mean it!

You take control of whatever it is, and you....

Check you aura..go to a spiritualist shop in town or area and ask you you can call...

Blessings and light to you! My prayers too.

It just seems to me that you identify so much with the needy and depressen in our world that you have taken on that energy and experienced it to the extreem. This degree of awareness and identification is not helping them or yourself very much. How accurate would you say is that assesment of what you are experienceing?

I would say You were right on.

You said you could start off in a good mood and having fun, then the light switch goes and changes to depression...

Have you checked on Bi-Polar???

Highs are very happy and extreme and then bam... the depression is extreme.

Google the symptoms of that and see if it fits you...

John is also correct, you need self awareness and need to pump yourself up..Every day look in the mirror and say..........

"Im gonna have a great, happy, day today".....Go to bed and say ""today was great, tomarrow is going to be better and Im going to have an even better day....""

Power of suggestion.... Mean time do you pray? Thank Him for this day and what you enjoyed of it, be grateful, give praise...concentrate on the positive and get that positive energy flowing again... YOU have to get it happening...

If you think something is following you....Tell it go away, your not bothering me today!!!! And mean it!

You take control of whatever it is, and you....

Check you aura..go to a spiritualist shop in town or area and ask you you can call...

Blessings and light to you! My prayers too.

Power of suggestion.... Mean time do you pray? Thank Him for this day and what you enjoyed of it, be grateful, give praise...concentrate on the positive and get that positive energy flowing again... YOU have to get it happening... Yes I do Pray

I would say You were right on.

Good start. Are you aware of the kind of person that some would call an Empath. This term applies to a person who is an energy reader and an energy sponge. They absorb the energy they read, usually the emotional kind, and make it their own. BTW when you have done this enough and carry that energy around, others will avoid you so that they will not take on this energy as well. So keep that in mind.

The biggest thing to keep in mind as we examine the details on this and expand our understanding of it, is that these things are done for a reason.

I myself think it is time to understand more and appreciate the purpose of this condition. When and if you can start to see it as a misunderstood gift, you can shift the energy and apply the skill for both yourself and the community. For now let us just concentrate on expanding our understanding.

So having said that, may I ask what you know about the kind of person some would call an empath?

John

i highly reccomend you go see more doctors

bu in my opinion it sounds like you have either

A. depression

B.a mental illness that comes from age [alzheimers ,etc] although admittedly you are kinda yound to get that

Good start. Are you aware of the kind of person that some would call an Empath. This term applies to a person who is an energy reader and an energy sponge. They absorb the energy they read, usually the emotional kind, and make it their own. BTW when you have done this enough and carry that energy around, others will avoid you so that they will not take on this energy as well. So keep that in mind.

The biggest thing to keep in mind as we examine the details on this and expand our understanding of it, is that these things are done for a reason.

I myself think it is time to understand more and appreciate the purpose of this condition. When and if you can start to see it as a misunderstood gift, you can shift the energy and apply the skill for both yourself and the community. For now let us just concentrate on expanding our understanding.

So having said that, may I ask what you know about the kind of person some would call an empath?

John

may I ask what you know about the kind of person some would call an empath...... Nothing but I'm going to Google it right now

I want to thank You all for Your help

Maybe you're Bi-Polar? That's exactly what happens to me and I am Bi-Polar. You can go to a doctor and ask. I'd check it out though and not let it go for any longer than possible. Bi-Polar sucks and can be controlled by medication.