Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

reader asking for another readers help...

luvnkind

I have been reading people for over 32 years.. I have been through the doubts and fears...and have long ago decided that doubts and fears have no place in this world if we are going to make any kind of difference..

but I have come to a point in my life were I know a road is waiting for me...but I’m not sure in which direction to go.. This is very important to me.. I do believe that we all have a path to follow. One that we promised we would do long before we came here. I believe that GOD gives us free will to get this "JOB" done... I am asking that someone who feels they may have an answer for me send me help.. I would normally never do this but I think GOD is sending me to someone out there.. That is supposed to help.

Thank you in advance for your help...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• John from Lowell

• Amberlight

• Elite

Top Posters In This Topic

I will look into this and let you know what I think.

John

I will look into this and let you know what I think.

John

I can't thank you enough...:)

but I have come to a point in my life were I know a road is waiting for me...but I’m not sure in which direction to go.

Perhaps it doesn't matter which one because God will find you on whatever road you choose. Just pick, go, and see that no matter what he was always one step ahead of you. ;)

Edited by Amberlight

Perhaps it doesn't matter which one because God will find you on whatever road you choose. Just pick, go, and see that no matter what he was always one step ahead of you. ;)

I agree with you completely… but this is different. He is telling me to ask this… and in doing that I’m assuming he is going to give me the answer he wants me to get.. and I will know it when I see it. Listening to GOD is something I have never doubted myself on. He speaks loud and clear… and I’m listening now.. I guess is the easiest way for me to explain this.. Thank you so much.. if you could can you say a prayer for me while your offering help. :)

could you clarify this whole situation for me because im not quite sure i understand

I agree with you completely… but this is different. He is telling me to ask this… and in doing that I’m assuming he is going to give me the answer he wants me to get.. and I will know it when I see it. Listening to GOD is something I have never doubted myself on. He speaks loud and clear… and I’m listening now.. I guess is the easiest way for me to explain this.. Thank you so much.. if you could can you say a prayer for me while your offering help. :)

As I understand it, the energy shift that has been taking place is shifting from immune system energy posturing to the thymus energy system of balance. As a result the methods for assisting both ourselves and others need to shift.

Solutions will be found from both the divine masculine principals and the divine feminine principals within each of us. Your journey within should include the embracing of the full range of energies within your subconscious. What you bring into harmony within yourself can also be done for others.

The dark energies within are birthed from the divine feminine principal. Unconditional love for all that you are will lead to a shift in perception about dark energies. Love is not liking in some cases. It is accepting your part in its creation and honoring its expression that in many cases is self destructive. It is compassion with understanding followed by dialogue and concessions.

The goal is to create harmony. It is good to remember energy can never be destroyed. Keep your friends close to you and your darkness even closer.

I do hope these brief insights are of value to you.

John

could you clarify this whole situation for me because im not quite sure i understand

Okay... here goes... the full story in a nut shell...

I knew six months ago that I was supposed to be writing a book... (I'm not a writer by the way) but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was supposed to share my knowledge with others... so I hired a girl to take my place in my family’s business... moved my office to my house and began writing... this is when things began to change... I no longer felt I was supposed to be writing.. This was very frustrating for me!!! The next thing I knew I started counseling others on a regular basis... it was like they would just come out of the wood work.. They would call me out of the blue; people I had never met in my life would call and want to be counseled in things I have already experienced.. Weill I knew that they were being sent to me for a reason so I would do what I could to help them change their life and give no judgment at all just love and acceptance of who they are now.. Not what they did in their past..

On top of this... over the last few months I have had full visions of giving seminars... I can even see the people’s faces that are sitting in the seats... so I started getting things ready to do seminars.. Thinking "LORD if this is what you want me to do I’ll get started"... but now I feel like it's just not time.. I’m ready to go but for some reason I’m being held back.. or am I just holding myself back.. :(

So my true question is this... "Am I holding myself back (from doubt) or is it truly just not time??? I know that this may not be as important to some people but I turned my family’s life upside down when I chose to leave our company and now here I am sitting at home.. With all this energy and knowledge and not a darn thing to do with it... (I know poor pitiful me.. this is not a self pity thing)... I know there is something I'm supposed to be doing and I know that for the last twelve years I have been feeling it pull... and pull on me.. Now I feel like I’m standing on the side of the cliff ready to jump and either I'm too afraid or it's just not time.. If it's not time I'm okay with that... that just means there is something else I must do first... but if I’m holding myself back.. I’m not ok with that..

You know it's funny... for over thirty years I have told people what I see in their path... sometimes I have to tell them to hold off it's just not time.. or push on now.. lol..I can't take my own advice or make my own decision..

So if you know what is going on I would appreciate your help... even if you tell me to shut up sit back and wait for my own answers. :)

This granny is tired ... which way do I go... which way do I go...

I really think this craving you are feeling is very good for you. Although it may be scary to leave the day to day, predictable and safe behind. I really think flowers are going to bloom in the desert for you, all you need to do is walk into it. Last night I was thinking about your post and that is what I saw in my mind, huge orange many petaled flowers bursting out of the desert sand just for you. I think your new journey will be just what you needed, a new creative spark. You have grown out of the day to day, you are ready, your spirit is ready, so go baby go!

Edited by Amberlight

I really think this craving you are feeling is very good for you. Although it may be scary to leave the day to day, predictable and safe behind. I really think flowers are going to bloom in the desert for you, all you need to do is walk into it. Last night I was thinking about your post and that is what I saw in my mind, huge orange many petaled flowers bursting out of the desert sand just for you. I think your new journey will be just what you needed, a new creative spark. You have grown out of the day to day, you are ready, your spirit is ready, so go baby go!

I have messaged you one time and i just want you to know that "I love you".. you made me cry ... the orange petales is something i think of often.. I know that sounds corny.. but when I meditate I do it in a field of flowers get this "With HUGE orange petales"

your right, I feel this craving is exactly what i need.. it makes me want it so bad I can taste it.. but it seems everytime I go to step off the edge .. GOD says "Not yet"... the question that burns in my head is ... the same old question.. "Am I saying it's not time or is it really just not time" ... I know I said when God speaks I can hear it loud and clear and normally I do.. but this time.. that stupid .. "doubt monster" comes climbing in the bed with me..

Thank you so much.. please feel free to let me know if you get anything else..

Love, Luvnkind

As I understand it, the energy shift that has been taking place is shifting from immune system energy posturing to the thymus energy system of balance. As a result the methods for assisting both ourselves and others need to shift.

Solutions will be found from both the divine masculine principals and the divine feminine principals within each of us. Your journey within should include the embracing of the full range of energies within your subconscious. What you bring into harmony within yourself can also be done for others.

The dark energies within are birthed from the divine feminine principal. Unconditional love for all that you are will lead to a shift in perception about dark energies. Love is not liking in some cases. It is accepting your part in its creation and honoring its expression that in many cases is self destructive. It is compassion with understanding followed by dialogue and concessions.

The goal is to create harmony. It is good to remember energy can never be destroyed. Keep your friends close to you and your darkness even closer.

John

John, I’m so sorry I took so long to comment on this.. But being the honest person that I am.. I have to say… I have read and reread your comment and I really just don’t understand it.. I’m so, so, so, so, sorry!!! Please, understand this has nothing to do with you.. I think my intelligence couldn’t make it past the first two words…

Could you please rewrite this in “Stupid Language” :):(

I feel so bad for asking this but I have spent the last twenty years raising teenagers… my vocabulary is limited to dude, cool, awesome and my favorite “You’re the bomb” o.kay maybe a little further but not much.. I have read several of your comments on others posts.. and I couldn’t tip toe enough to stop it from going over my head… could I please ask you to join my sons debate team they really need you!!! :) :) :)

Thanks again, Luvnkind

John, I’m so sorry I took so long to comment on this.. But being the honest person that I am.. I have to say… I have read and reread your comment and I really just don’t understand it.. I’m so, so, so, so, sorry!!! Please, understand this has nothing to do with you.. I think my intelligence couldn’t make it past the first two words…

Could you please rewrite this in “Stupid Language” :):(

I feel so bad for asking this but I have spent the last twenty years raising teenagers… my vocabulary is limited to dude, cool, awesome and my favorite “You’re the bomb” o.kay maybe a little further but not much.. I have read several of your comments on others posts.. and I couldn’t tip toe enough to stop it from going over my head… could I please ask you to join my sons debate team they really need you!!! :) :) :)

Thanks again, Luvnkind

Luvnkind,

You are creating, we all are, various circumstances with your thoughts. When we try too hard to make a perfect choice, the energy of anxiety insures we will not. You need to, as I see it, balance your human concerns about these choices with the awareness that there is no such thing as a bad choice. All humans are spiritual beings having a physical focus.

So relax, choose the next thing you wish to experience, ie write a chapter, then ask yourself in a calm manner, is this the way to go. Then listen.

The balance I speak about is in reguard to all the diverse energies within. Its between the logical and the intuitive. Its between the human concerns and the soul desires.

The time has come to choose anything, reflect a bit and then choose again. The value is in these experiences, not in the particular choices IMO. Stop being logical.

If these thoughts are as clear as mud, then let them go. My insights or views about you are not perfect but yours are. You will never not be the master of your ship. You will never really understand it either because the divine within is not logical in human terms but in divine terms.

John

Edited by John A Spera

John

sorry john dont qouite understand your thoughts could you become more explicit use examples maybe?

Weill I knew that they were being sent to me for a reason so I would do what I could to help them change their life and give no judgment at all just love and acceptance of who they are now.. Not what they did in their past..

LuvnKind -

What a wonderful outlook. I thank you for being who you are and I wish that we all could strive to do this.

I don't think that you should be confused at all.

There are so many people out there that are being torn apart from the inside and all that they need is a friend to listen and care.

IMO, God does have a purpose for each and everyone of us. Consider yourself lucky that you have found your purpose.

Maybe become a counselor to the youth? to the elderly who have been abandoned by their families?

I think if you feel that something is right, you are responsable to do it.

Follow your heart.

And again thank you for being who you are, you have changed lives.

:wub:

Hugs 4 Granny!

sorry john dont qouite understand your thoughts could you become more explicit use examples maybe?

No I can not do that.

Luvnkind,

You are creating, we all are, various circumstances with your thoughts. When we try too hard to make a perfect choice, the energy of anxiety insures we will not. You need to, as I see it, balance your human concerns about these choices with the awareness that there is no such thing as a bad choice. All humans are spiritual beings having a physical focus.

So relax, choose the next thing you wish to experience, ie write a chapter, then ask yourself in a calm manner, is this the way to go. Then listen.

The balance I speak about is in reguard to all the diverse energies within. Its between the logical and the intuitive. Its between the human concerns and the soul desires.

The time has come to choose anything, reflect a bit and then choose again. The value is in these experiences, not in the particular choices IMO. Stop being logical.

If these thoughts are as clear as mud, then let them go. My insights or views about you are not perfect but yours are. You will never not be the master of your ship. You will never really understand it either because the divine within is not logical in human terms but in divine terms.

John

John,

i love you and i understood everything on this one... i cant tell you how much i appreciate you doing that... it makes perfect sense... your right.. i am over logical... this coming from someone who says she has a teens vocabulary... lol..

thank you again... thank you.. thank you... i hope i didn't upset you by asking you to rewrite it..

Love ya... truly

I have messaged you one time and i just want you to know that "I love you".. you made me cry ... the orange petales is something i think of often.. I know that sounds corny.. but when I meditate I do it in a field of flowers get this "With HUGE orange petales"

your right, I feel this craving is exactly what i need.. it makes me want it so bad I can taste it.. but it seems everytime I go to step off the edge .. GOD says "Not yet"... the question that burns in my head is ... the same old question.. "Am I saying it's not time or is it really just not time" ... I know I said when God speaks I can hear it loud and clear and normally I do.. but this time.. that stupid .. "doubt monster" comes climbing in the bed with me..

Thank you so much.. please feel free to let me know if you get anything else..

Love, Luvnkind

Awww, that is so awesome. I believe you are such a positive force and this world is in need of you. The sick, the discouraged, the doubtful, the hurting, these are the ones you have a heart for. When you write your book, write for them. When you speak to the crowds, speak for them and to them. I see you in a spiritual type ministry, you are especialy good with dysfunctional healing type work. Are you a healer? Do you work with the laying on of hands? I see that. I see you using your hands and the power of God flows out into the hurting hearts. I see breakthrough and people turning that hurt over to God in thankfullness due to your work. I see revival, new insight and more power provided with your gifts. Oooh, I am tingling right now, it feels so good to see this. I think God is going to literally "DUMP" goodies on you. You have been so faithful, a true burning heart servant to God, and he is so so so so pleased with you. You are very dearly loved by God. I rarely get this kind of excitment, it's like God is jumping up and down with happiness in you. Oh my goodness, I am cracking up over it.

Phew, okay, I think God is done now jumping. Hope that is what you needed to hear. And I love you too! linked-image

LuvnKind -

What a wonderful outlook. I thank you for being who you are and I wish that we all could strive to do this.

I don't think that you should be confused at all.

There are so many people out there that are being torn apart from the inside and all that they need is a friend to listen and care.

IMO, God does have a purpose for each and everyone of us. Consider yourself lucky that you have found your purpose.

Maybe become a counselor to the youth? to the elderly who have been abandoned by their families?

I think if you feel that something is right, you are responsable to do it.

Follow your heart.

And again thank you for being who you are, you have changed lives.

:wub:

Hugs 4 Granny!

ODIN X,

You are a doll... thank you so much for your kind words... it sounds to me like the world IS a better place with you in it... and there is nothing i love more then to love and help teens from broken homes... and the elderly who have no home...this is what i do daily... i have raised ten of these teens and loved every second of it... okay maybe not every second.. thirteen kids (three of mine) is not let's say an easy task... but one that GOD seen me strong enough to handle... :) :)

you know people see the bad things that others do as... well... bad... :( i see them as a learning experiance... something that we all need to learn from. it is because of these things that we grow... it's the same with bad things that happen to us... and boy i could write a book about this alone... but when bad things happen to us we learn the most valuable lessons. I myself learned "FORGIVENESS" this is a hard thing to learn.. but once you have you can teach others how to do the same...

well.. now that i'm writing a book on the matter... again thank you so much it's nice to hear others praise you... for all the hard work you do...

love ya lots, luvnkind