Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Collected "Facts" about shadow people.

Amarali2012

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarali2012

• Aanica

• veledran

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everybody! NEW INFORMATION!

Just tonight I witnessed yet another shadow person phenomenon new to me!

I spotted one while at a friends house and was watching it. It decide to change positions and something happened. You know how when light shines into a dark room, or outside at night from a window, and nearby object will reflect the glow? Well when he moved, it was just like the kitchen light had just been switched on then! The shadow man actually blocked the light! I relocated him further down the wall and when the kitchen did go out, the glow on the charcoal grill also disappeared.

I don't know if I buy that pic from zombie road. So much of the movie was dramatization of historical events or reported activity. Not really on-the-spot-when-it-happened footage. A good viewing anyway.

A good viewing, that's about as good as it gets.

I don't know if I buy that pic from zombie road. So much of the movie was dramatization of historical events or reported activity. Not really on-the-spot-when-it-happened footage. A good viewing anyway.

I am not sure about that photo, but that was no shadow person if it was real, it was a huge black mass..I wish they had more documentaries of the paranormal on TV, such as that one..JN

I spotted one while at a friends house and was watching it. It decide to change positions and something happened. You know how when light shines into a dark room, or outside at night from a window, and nearby object will reflect the glow? Well when he moved, it was just like the kitchen light had just been switched on then! The shadow man actually blocked the light! I relocated him further down the wall and when the kitchen did go out, the glow on the charcoal grill also disappeared.

WOW Did your friend witness all this as well? JN

cool, how long did it stay? thats something, like you told me they are around you all the time. Me to

I am not sure about that photo, but that was no shadow person if it was real, it was a huge black mass..I wish they had more documentaries of the paranormal on TV, such as that one..JN

I liked the one about the children spirits at the old orphanages.. The Evps were just terrible sad.

I hear shadow people like to hang out on peoples lawns. :P

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

cool, how long did it stay? thats something, like you told me they are around you all the time. Me to

I am not exactly sure But I know I and my boyfriend were waiting in his car for over half an hour for our friend to come home. He [the friend] lives with his grandparents and they have a big back yard with a long walk to the door. The neighbors have an L-shaped back porch steeped in shadow. There was only the one and he was hiding in a collapsed table umbrella laying against the house. I think I was watching him for about ten minutes when he moved in front of the grill lid. I lost interest because I am so used to them. But, about ten minutes later when the reflected glow suddenly appeared on the grill again I looked up to see him slinking away down the wall towards the street. The grandma tries to leave the light on for him, but when he is late she turns it off.

WOW Did your friend witness all this as well? JN

Actually lol I was trying to point it out to my BF. He has seen them before too, but I just told him last night about my knowledge of these creatures. He was not able to spot it and got a bit paranoid. He is very much a skeptic and does not believe anything unless a close friend guarentees it or he sees it himself. Even then he will get a second or third opinion! lol

Our friend never arrived until much later. He got caught up elsewhere so we left. I did notice a few more of them around the immediate area as we drove out. I am still in the process of relocating into this area and I had stopped even caring about shadow creatures for quite a while. Thanks to everyone here I have becaome aware of them again. But to this day, I still do not see as large of amounts of them as when I first encountered them: A seven mile highway though the marsh, the only access road to an island, lined with them the whole way as far as you can see on both sides!

I liked the one about the children spirits at the old orphanages.. The Evps were just terrible sad.

Ohh I know, very sad, and the stories were horrendous..JN :cry:

I strongly believe that shadow people are different from the full body appiritions the original poster spoke of. Full body shadow people are not shadow people. They are dark appiritions of human spirits. I have a lot of evidence to support my beliefs, mostly in the form of personal experiences and EVP.

Interesting Jason, so you don't believe that what is known as "shadow people' aren't human spirits? Or am I losing you here.. :}

Interesting Jason, so you don't believe that what is known as "shadow people' aren't human spirits? Or am I losing you here.. :}

I strongly believe that shadow people are different from the full body appiritions the original poster spoke of. Full body shadow people are not shadow people. They are dark appiritions of human spirits. I have a lot of evidence to support my beliefs, mostly in the form of personal experiences and EVP.

Yes, please share. I am very interested, as I am sure we all are.

LOL Good, I wish they would mow them...JN :P

I think he means the wooden carvings. I am pretty sure mowing those would cause a ghost of the lawn mower if you catch my drift. :P LOL JK

A lawn mower ghost. :blink: Can you imagine the outcome if that actually happened? :o That would be a scary calamity for the victim but quite a hilarious topic for us here!

Edited by Amarali2012

I was doing some shadow people research the other day and I got to a wiki page about them and I had a revelation. There's a picture on the page that shows an artist's impression of the "man with a hat" and the "hooded" shadow people. I think I read it in this post, I know it was on this site, but they said how all shadow people seem to be men. When I saw the hooded shadow person picture I thought, "Long hair could be mistaken for a hood." So people could be mistaking the female shadow people with the hooded shadow people.

I was doing some shadow people research the other day and I got to a wiki page about them and I had a revelation. There's a picture on the page that shows an artist's impression of the "man with a hat" and the "hooded" shadow people. I think I read it in this post, I know it was on this site, but they said how all shadow people seem to be men. When I saw the hooded shadow person picture I thought, "Long hair could be mistaken for a hood." So people could be mistaking the female shadow people with the hooded shadow people.

That is a very good point! Not to discredit you but also in those hood pictures they are supposedly wearing robes. Would you suggest long hair and a dress? Also open the links I posted. There ARE Shadow women reported too. Thanks for your very interesting POV.

Quote:

I am not exactly sure But I know I and my boyfriend were waiting in his car for over half an hour for our friend to come home. He [the friend] lives with his grandparents and they have a big back yard with a long walk to the door. The neighbors have an L-shaped back porch steeped in shadow. There was only the one and he was hiding in a collapsed table umbrella laying against the house. I think I was watching him for about ten minutes when he moved in front of the grill lid. I lost interest because I am so used to them. But, about ten minutes later when the reflected glow suddenly appeared on the grill again I looked up to see him slinking away down the wall towards the street. The grandma tries to leave the light on for him, but when he is late she turns it off.

Thanks for that I have seen them go down a wall like that to sometimes, I wonder if they are the same type/ a mass and the figures seem different. When I see the figures they keep their form even if they disapear fast.

Edited by Aanica

Quote:

Thanks for that I have seen them go down a wall like that to sometimes, I wonder if they are the same type/ a mass and the figures seem different. When I see the figures they keep their form even if they disappear fast.

Yes, I wonder if the age/strength determines how physical/how much mass or how independent of the "real" shadows they can be. I wonder if the younger ones actually need to be in the shadows or "cast against something".

Yes, I wonder if the age/strength determines how physical/how much mass or how independent of the "real" shadows they can be. I wonder if the younger ones actually need to be in the shadows or "cast against something".

These shadows that seem to appear and show any signs of threat, or purpose- they just appear and leave.. I wonder if there is some sort of benign spiritual energy..one that is non human, non positive/negative, but they are random forms of energy and will appear as such entities...

Just something I've wondered about.

Thats actualy a good observation I have been looking for more cases to compare with.