Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Collected "Facts" about shadow people.

Amarali2012

I saw some of those wooden shadow cut-outs today. A cat and dog in a mailbox garden. The dog was leaning against the post by his front legs as if to chase to cat who was on top of the mailbox in the arched-back-poof-ed-up fighting stance.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarali2012

• Aanica

• veledran

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I wouldn't want... :unsure2:

Can't help it.

These things are all around us all the time. They don't take particular notice of most individuals normally. But when you take notice of them, they (somehow) are aware of it and begin to notice you. IOW, now that they know that you know they exist they are more aware of you.

Not all the time. But the chances increase.

YES this sounds exactly like "The Man in the Hat" shadow person. All the reasons you described are the EXACT reasons why I think he is NOT a "true" shadow person. We ALWAYS see him when we are sleeping, when we are MOST vulnerable!

I was wide awake, standing in my house, flipping through the mail when I looked up and watched Hat Man run down the hallway plain as day. So, I don't know about this statement, myself. No sense of fear, no sense of really anything but mild surprise and wondering wtf that was about. As a rule I was not then and never have been bothered excessively by them, so that was real surprise.

I have also (thank God) never run into the red eyed types.

Knowingly, anyway ;)

NS

Can't help it.

These things are all around us all the time. They don't take particular notice of most individuals normally. But when you take notice of them, they (somehow) are aware of it and begin to notice you. IOW, now that they know that you know they exist they are more aware of you.

Honestly, this would be the entire reason I hesitate doing such a thing. Call me chicken.

I've wondered how many times these investigators have often been followed home either unaware, or otherwise..

and if so, what do you do if you're not really sure what you're bringing home with you..

and to add, how do you get rid of something you're not sure what it is..? or where it came..

does this seem like a logical concern here, Or am I just really being a fraidy cat?

Edited by Shankpin

Can't help it.

(from a previous post)

...almost all shadow creatures try to completely avoid being seen, at least until they know you can see them. After that they play peak-a-boo for a while, and eventually, they just go about their business as if you are not there......

It is also a safe bet that they may continue to show special interest in you because of that fact that you CAN see them. Not everyone can. As I said, they like people like us who have special abilities, so it makes sense that they may try to make themselves visible to see IF you can see them.

Honestly, this would be the entire reason I hesitate doing such a thing. Call me chicken.

I've wondered how many times these investigators have often been followed home either unaware, or otherwise..

and if so, what do you do if you're not really sure what you're bringing home with you..

and to add, how do you get rid of something you're not sure what it is..? or where it came..

does this seem like a logical concern here, Or am I just really being a fraidy cat?

Yes, and not at all. It is all part of the job. Like military and/or law enforcement. If you are particularly concerned about shadow people, then you should re-read all the posts on this thread. I am quite certain you will find your answer here. If not, PLEASE ask! One of us will be very happy to assist. If you cannot find an answer on the forum, starting a new topic is the best solution.

Yes, and not at all. It is all part of the job. Like military and/or law enforcement. If you are particularly concerned about shadow people, then you should re-read all the posts on this thread. I am quite certain you will find your answer here. If not, PLEASE ask! One of us will be very happy to assist. If you cannot find an answer on the forum, starting a new topic is the best solution.

Actually, I'm not interested in shadow people at all.. and If I were I'd use better sources that ghoststudy.com to learn about them.. no offense.. but..

I was making a comment referring to ANY thing paranormal following a person home- :}

I was wide awake, standing in my house, flipping through the mail when I looked up and watched Hat Man run down the hallway plain as day. So, I don't know about this statement, myself. No sense of fear, no sense of really anything but mild surprise and wondering wtf that was about. As a rule I was not then and never have been bothered excessively by them, so that was real surprise.

I have also (thank God) never run into the red eyed types.

Knowingly, anyway ;)

NS

LOL I have never seen one. I have seen just about everything else, but no dudes in suits, with hats or hoods. :unsure2:

Then possibly you need to learn methodology..There is some truth to that!! :yes:

That one isn't even a real ology like ologyology

My group just completed a 9.5 hour investigation of the Rolling Hills asylum over the weekend.

Still have mountains of evidence to review but I think I may have gotten a shadow pic in an area we saw a shadow last year. Still working on the photo.

My group just completed a 9.5 hour investigation of the Rolling Hills asylum over the weekend.

Still have mountains of evidence to review but I think I may have gotten a shadow pic in an area we saw a shadow last year. Still working on the photo.

Cant wait to see...

Actually, I'm not interested in shadow people at all.. and If I were I'd use better sources that ghoststudy.com to learn about them.. no offense.. but..

I was making a comment referring to ANY thing paranormal following a person home- :}

No offense taken and yes, I did mean anything. And also, all that I posted is from my own personal accounts and the information of other accounts that I "attempted" to organize together. The links I posted were to give other forms of information, in case mine did not seem accurate to the individuals who were reading. Give them another source and let them decide for themselves. But in any case I welcome your criticism, thank you for your comments.

YES! PLEASE POST!

No offense taken and yes, I did mean anything. And also, all that I posted is from my own personal accounts and the information of other accounts that I "attempted" to organize together. The links I posted were to give other forms of information, in case mine did not seem accurate to the individuals who were reading. Give them another source and let them decide for themselves. But in any case I welcome your criticism, thank you for your comments.
:tu: Handled very well I like the information given and the format you have kept to your topic nicely done Edited by Aanica

I have read there is an explanation for the shadow people thing. It has something to do with an optical illusion on the side of your vision.

I have read there is an explanation for the shadow people thing. It has something to do with an optical illusion on the side of your vision.

LOL No offense, the reason for this post is for people who believe they are not just seeing things. But yes, a LOT of the time we are. Also, not everyone can see them, and those who can do not always notice, or do not believe. In any case, for the sake of skeptics, I would welcome a link to that information if you want to post it.

Only real info I can give relates to an EVP we got at Somerset City Cemetey in Kentucky.

We asked what were shadow people and we got the reply, "They are the brothers of death."

Course not too sure what that means.

Only real info I can give relates to an EVP we got at Somerset City Cemetey in Kentucky.

We asked what were shadow people and we got the reply, "They are the brothers of death."

Course not too sure what that means.

Interesting. Maybe a spawn of/from "Death" himself? Maybe like his helpers, or his kids? (scary)

*Forgot to finish post

Also, just for more of my own research, and NOT to discredit you, can you offer proof that the shadow itself actually gave you the answer? That would be very exciting and even more interesting!

Edited by Amarali2012

LOL No offense, the reason for this post is for people who believe they are not just seeing things. But yes, a LOT of the time we are. Also, not everyone can see them, and those who can do not always notice, or do not believe. In any case, for the sake of skeptics, I would welcome a link to that information if you want to post it.

It seems quite common for people to see the dark shadow images from the side of their eye on occasion. The hard part is to differentiate the possible real from the illusion....

I've never seen a shadow shaped as humans, such as a man with hat, etc,. but what I've noticed particularly, in my experiences, as far as "shadows"are concerned is that before something manifest itself to me there are shadows in area right before. These shadows are not in particular shape, really. But, they are solid, are in different sizes, and they are there moving around the room. I don't see these from the side of my eye, I see them straight on. I even can follow their movements around the place at the time. Most of the time they are shaped in bat form, or bird form as if it has wings and is soring.. (lol, best way I can describe it).

Dang if that isn't cryptic :wacko:

That is the trouble with this stuff LOL. Get one answer and it raises twelve more.

Brothers of death... hmm...

NS