Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Collected "Facts" about shadow people.

Amarali2012

Correct, the black masses were bad and nothing to do with shadow people. I often wonder why nearly every account of seeing these things, people describe them as male, are there no shadow women? EWWW Do you get scared when you see them? :passifier:
I dont scare like I used to I guess I have been around them too long, but I dont like them in my home at all :angry: I feel like they invade my privacy :angry: so I try to keep positive, they kind of scare me when I am alone and its dark because I know they are there watching (perves) There are lots of reports of the women but the males are what most people see, I dont think I have ever seen a woman..:)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarali2012

• Aanica

• veledran

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This happened about oh, almost 30 years ago. I'd moved into a new apartment and was awakened by this thing laying on top of me, facing me, with like a fraction of an inch between us. I was paralyzed with sheer disbelieving horror for a moment and with difficulty managed to get the word "Jesus" out of my mouth and suddenly was blinded by a flash of light and it was gone as if it never was there. I have read where another forum member had the same experience, too, and was hoping she would expound and we could compare notes. To my knowledge it has not happened since then to me.

I have long since read about sleep paralysis, and it is persuasive, however, I will never not believe that was a real "something", totally real. I also ponder the whole sleep paralysis thing, given it is so very widespread and why do we seem to see almost always the same things? It makes you wonder when you can see them when you are wide awake also. That could be all it was and SP totally the answer to all cases, but I just have reservations about it and came away from my run-in certain to this day it was real.

NS

Something similar to this happened to my uncle about twelve years ago. Except the thing was "gorilla like" in appearance, and he saw it come in through his bedroom wall. It jumped on top of him and he was instantly paralyzed. It was not sleep paralysis, because his dogs outside were going wild just before the thing came in through the wall. My Uncle called on Jesus in his mind over and over, and finally the thing went back through the wall.

I've never experienced a shadow person, but I do have a very clear memory from childhood where I experienced a shadow creature. I am not sure if this is an experience other people have had. It took me years to talk about it ... I don't know why. For some reason it was very emotional for me. But it was moth-like, very big. It was nighttime and I was going through my house to the backyard. The room was dark and I saw it come towards my face in slow motion by the glow of the window behind it (outside flood lights were on). I remember being so shook up about it that I turned around and ran out of the room. After a minute or two I came back and turned on the light in the room. I never saw any giant moth anywhere. Even as a small child I remember thinking there was something not quite right about what I saw, and it filled me with emotion and fear for years.

I've never experienced a shadow person, but I do have a very clear memory from childhood where I experienced a shadow creature. I am not sure if this is an experience other people have had. It took me years to talk about it ... I don't know why. For some reason it was very emotional for me. But it was moth-like, very big. It was nighttime and I was going through my house to the backyard. The room was dark and I saw it come towards my face in slow motion by the glow of the window behind it (outside flood lights were on). I remember being so shook up about it that I turned around and ran out of the room. After a minute or two I came back and turned on the light in the room. I never saw any giant moth anywhere. Even as a small child I remember thinking there was something not quite right about what I saw, and it filled me with emotion and fear for years.
Here is one caught on tape a shadow creature....:)

Shadow Creature

Here is one caught on tape a shadow creature....:)

Shadow Creature

Oh, WOW. That is most definitely weird/neat. I am a skeptic on videos though. While on my trips in Gettysburg, it is more than obvious that the people who do not carry recording devices have more encounters than those who do. Actually, I just got into a discussion yesterday with one of my team members on how or if the supernatural even can influence technology. Invitation to star a new topic anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, WOW. That is most definitely weird/neat. I am a skeptic on videos though. While on my trips in Gettysburg, it is more than obvious that the people who do not carry recording devices have more encounters than those who do. Actually, I just got into a discussion yesterday with one of my team members on how or if the supernatural even can influence technology. Invitation to star a new topic anyone?
Have you seen any new?

I have heard that they drain batteries while gathering energy to manifest..

I haven't gone through all the pages of this topic, but what exactly would you say the ones that cause harm are? I used to see black masses quite often- since I was 3-4 up to a few years ago. I felt threatened everytime I saw one. It makes me curious because I've also seen shadowy things from my side view, but they don't give off the same terrible feeling these black masses would. The black mass would always give me the feeling of a giant, nasty smelling, damp, hot cloth put over my face along with a highly ominous feeling. So ominous in fact, that I tried truly hard to ignore it as it was making my life miserable seeing it so often.

Since a few years ago, I haven't seen one of those black masses. I think I succeeded in blocking it out. However I do still sometimes see the shadowy things from side views from time to time- though those honestly don't spook me, merely make me curious. Sometimes I'll get the sense I'd pick up from the black mass thing, but no visual thank God.

Are the black masses I had been seeing something different? They definitely seem different to me!

I know it wasn't just my mind being wacky however. Different family members (many people on both sides of my family have some special sense it seems) of mine on more than one occasion have picked up on a terrible feeling right when I was seeing it as well as the nasty smell. (Without me speaking up first of what I was seeing, mind you.)

Also, upon nowadays, merely sensing but not seeing it- my dog, Roxy, who's normally quite curious, will at that exact time lower her tail, cower, head down, and back far away from the sensed area. She'll scurry to my side and practically act glued to me for a bit afterward. Beyond the particular times of picking up that feeling, I've NEVER seen her scared like that. Absolutely never.

(Edited: to break apart sections better so all that I typed isn't as hard or daunting to read. lol)

Edited by Eumorpha vitis

I haven't gone through all the pages of this topic, but what exactly would you say the ones that cause harm are? I used to see black masses quite often- since I was 3-4 up to a few years ago. I felt threatened everytime I saw one. It makes me curious because I've also seen shadowy things from my side view, but they don't give off the same terrible feeling these black masses would. The black mass would always give me the feeling of a giant, nasty smelling, damp, hot cloth put over my face along with a highly ominous feeling. So ominous in fact, that I tried truly hard to ignore it as it was making my life miserable seeing it so often.

Since a few years ago, I haven't seen one of those black masses. I think I succeeded in blocking it out. However I do still sometimes see the shadowy things from side views from time to time- though those honestly don't spook me, merely make me curious. Sometimes I'll get the sense I'd pick up from the black mass thing, but no visual thank God.

Are the black masses I had been seeing something different? They definitely seem different to me!

I know it wasn't just my mind being wacky however. Different family members (many people on both sides of my family have some special sense it seems) of mine on more than one occasion have picked up on a terrible feeling right when I was seeing it as well as the nasty smell. (Without me speaking up first of what I was seeing, mind you.)

Also, upon nowadays, merely sensing but not seeing it- my dog, Roxy, who's normally quite curious, will at that exact time lower her tail, cower, head down, and back far away from the sensed area. She'll scurry to my side and practically act glued to me for a bit afterward. Beyond the particular times of picking up that feeling, I've NEVER seen her scared like that. Absolutely never.

(Edited: to break apart sections better so all that I typed isn't as hard or daunting to read. lol)

The black masses are a very dark entities and the shadow people are a different being, no one knows for sure what they are but they are not the same as the black masses you are seeing.

Are you asking what they are, or what they look like? The dangerous ones have been known to wear hats or have hoods and glowing eyes. I have recently noticed lately here a very dark mass in my own room at night. It seems to have an "anti" presence, as if I can sense it because it has NO presence. It is definitely an evil or dark being and I DO feel unsafe when it is near. It seems to be noting more than a dark mass with no real shape or form. It is shadow like in appearance, but certainly no shadow man.

That tis not a good thing my friend do you think it has followed you home/

No, actually it has been here all along. We just made a few changes here in my home, so I think it was just disturbed, or maybe set free by us moving something. It's gone now, one of our Empaths took care of it. :yes::tu:

Are you asking what they are, or what they look like? The dangerous ones have been known to wear hats or have hoods and glowing eyes.

Who decided the hat men were dangerous? IME, they all wear hats or a hoodlike thing as if to obscure their appearance.

Black masses are not the same thing, as you know :).

NS

Even though I am studying different things right now I could not resist returning back to this thread for another response.

I have become part of the Kentucky Native American Heritage Foundation for the last few months. Recently I was talking to some Ridgetop Shawnees and brought up shadow people. They call them lost spirits. Spirits that lose their way after death. They follow the living who are loving in their nature and who's spirits glow.

Put a new twist on my un-realities that is for sure. :yes:

That's obviously a dog, pause the video you'll see.

They just fast-forwarded the video, that's all.

I have slowed it down frame by frame and it is not a dog..

Even though I am studying different things right now I could not resist returning back to this thread for another response.

I have become part of the Kentucky Native American Heritage Foundation for the last few months. Recently I was talking to some Ridgetop Shawnees and brought up shadow people. They call them lost spirits. Spirits that lose their way after death. They follow the living who are loving in their nature and who's spirits glow.

Put a new twist on my un-realities that is for sure. :yes:

That is a nice way to think of them, I dont think that is it though...Thanks for posting:)

I have slowed it down frame by frame and it is not a dog..

That is a nice way to think of them, I dont think that is it though...Thanks for posting:)

Hey Aanica "I think that you are the same Aanica" it's me bogcreeper(just changed my name). I agree with you just on the fact that they seem to hang out at the local bog down the road. When and if I get a notion and some techological know how I will tape them and let others see. I have been having too much fun trying to figure them out. They do not seem to acknowledge any difference in light wether it be from a small flashlight to my spotlight even though the darkness of their figure deepens with the stronger light.

I will soon put out all of the things I have learned about them with opinions coming from dousers, scientists and even priests who I have contacted. Some very interesting things.

Have a good'n Aanica,

BG

Edited by Ignus Fatus

Hey Aanica "I think that you are the same Aanica" it's me bogcreeper(just changed my name). I agree with you just on the fact that they seem to hang out at the local bog down the road. When and if I get a notion and some techological know how I will tape them and let others see. I have been having too much fun trying to figure them out. They do not seem to acknowledge any difference in light wether it be from a small flashlight to my spotlight even though the darkness of their figure deepens with the stronger light.

I will soon put out all of the things I have learned about them with opinions coming from dousers, scientists and even priests who I have contacted. Some very interesting things.

Have a good'n Aanica,

BG

Hi there BC its been a while good to see your still around, would love to read anything you have on them, that is really a good find about the light, I ran across this I am gonna post it just because.... I am not agreeing with this link in all I just found it interesting, Hope to read you soon..:) Aanica

What are shadow people...

I am wondering who clocked the shadow people at such speeds...LOL

Edited by Aanica

Hi there BC its been a while good to see your still around, would love to read anything you have on them, that is really a good find about the light, I ran across this I am gonna post it just because.... I am not agreeing with this link in all I just found it interesting, Hope to read you soon..:) Aanica

What are shadow people...

OMG ... thank you for that link. But to me I find it interesting that these "dangerous" beings are so scared of me. So what does that make me??? :huh:

Good Lord! I guess anyone can be an authority at wiki :rolleyes:

NS

OMG ... thank you for that link. But to me I find it interesting that these "dangerous" beings are so scared of me. So what does that make me??? :huh:
I know there really not scared of me though...am I a shadow person Bullie?....LOL :P

NS

The wonders of the internet.... :lol:

I know there really not scared of me though...am I a shadow person Bullie?....LOL :P

The wonders of the internet.... :lol:

Hey Aanica so do you think there is a difference between those shadowpeople (mr. hatman) who stood over me as a child and teenager versus the ones who streak through the bog near my house.

Some say no difference but one was definatly not afraid of me ... now as I am in the bog by myself and not afraid of them has my energy changed? I have seen Mr. Hatman though maybe not mine in this bog. I have over 100 sigtings since summer alone. I have also taken a gauss meter with me and can say that the EMF's in this area are really screwed.

Maybe I do need a bullie... ;)

Hey Aanica so do you think there is a difference between those shadowpeople (mr. hatman) who stood over me as a child and teenager versus the ones who streak through the bog near my house.

I suspect there is some difference between the runners I have seen, and the Watcher I know, hats or not. Rank, maybe, strength, perhaps, role possibly. Sorry to butt in, but what you have to say is very interesting info.

NS

NS

HAHA! This is what I adore so much about you, NS. I absolutely love your direct an honest approach to life. :lol: Thank you for the good laugh!

I suspect there is some difference between the runners I have seen, and the Watcher I know, hats or not. Rank, maybe, strength, perhaps, role possibly. Sorry to butt in, but what you have to say is very interesting info.

NS

I have been told by geophysicists that differences in shadowpeople are correlated with the frequency of EMF's that the observer is under. I do not know how much I agree with this but they did give me a link that was very interesting. If I find it I will share it.