Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Collected "Facts" about shadow people.

Amarali2012

wow seeing some pitucers and thinking of things that i've heard about it from other pepole kinda freak's my out a bit. But its really intresting. I think i'm going to the cemetery somtime this month and take some pics to see what i get. Even some of our little city's supposed hunted houses.... i'll post them up if i get anything.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarali2012

• Aanica

• veledran

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted this in another thread but I thought it would be more relevant here :

Years ago I had an experience with these supposed shadow people it fit perfectly what is described in that shadow people thread. I woke up and realized there was this figure wearing a hat at the end of my bed. Next to my bed was a figure I would describe as an old lady, I don't recall what she looked like. It was terrifying I was frozen and could not move as they stood there. Honestly I don't recall how the encounter ended and I had assumed it was a dream and put it out of my mind.

I had forgotten about that until I read the posts on this site. I was amazed at all the stories that resembled mine and after reading this I HAD to tell my wife about it. I hadn't said anything more than old lady and a man in a hat and she turned white as a sheet and asked me if I remembered what happened to her a few years back.I had been working nights at the time and when I came home she was awake and an absolute wreck every light in the house was on and she was clearly terrified. At the time she wasn't really coherent and I assumed she had a bad dream.

At this point I stopped talking and asked her to describe what happened to her back then, and it fit to a T what happened to myself except she remembered it wouldn't leave her alone until after trying for what seemed like forever she finally was able to speak the name of Jesus and ask for help ( which the gentleman who posted all that info in the other thread suggested doing btw). This made the person/creature/apparition disappear , she described it as it falling back into itself.

Does anyone else have stories of multiple experiences within the same family? The experiences were probably 10 years apart and in totally different houses, we weren't married and didn't know each other at the time of my experience. I'm just trying to figure out if there is any connection or pattern or reason for these experiences.

Also I was alone at the time it happened to me, she however had our youngest son who was 3 or so at the time sleeping in the bed with her. Has anyone else had this happen when they were NOT alone?

Thanks all

What do you think the difference in a shadow person and a ghost would be?

I find the subject fascinating, although I do not think it has ever happened to me. And I keep an open mind to these things.

I don't understand why calling out the name of Jesus would stop shadow people?

If there is a Jesus why would he allow them to do this in the first place?

Hello everyone! Just a reminder to the regular posters and FYI for the new comers, this thread has been revised, rewritten, and re-posted as a new thread. Please click the link in my signature at the bottom of this reply for the new thread. It is an all around better thread. It has been rearranged and written in a format that is MUCH easier to understand and follow. :yes: Many of the readers of this thread are already there. Please, join us and enjoy the benefits of all all of our work, which was impossible without you! Thanks to ALL of my readers!

I posted this in another thread but I thought it would be more relevant here :

Years ago I had an experience with these supposed shadow people it fit perfectly what is described in that shadow people thread. I woke up and realized there was this figure wearing a hat at the end of my bed. Next to my bed was a figure I would describe as an old lady, I don't recall what she looked like. It was terrifying I was frozen and could not move as they stood there. Honestly I don't recall how the encounter ended and I had assumed it was a dream and put it out of my mind.

I had forgotten about that until I read the posts on this site. I was amazed at all the stories that resembled mine and after reading this I HAD to tell my wife about it. I hadn't said anything more than old lady and a man in a hat and she turned white as a sheet and asked me if I remembered what happened to her a few years back.I had been working nights at the time and when I came home she was awake and an absolute wreck every light in the house was on and she was clearly terrified. At the time she wasn't really coherent and I assumed she had a bad dream.

At this point I stopped talking and asked her to describe what happened to her back then, and it fit to a T what happened to myself except she remembered it wouldn't leave her alone until after trying for what seemed like forever she finally was able to speak the name of Jesus and ask for help ( which the gentleman who posted all that info in the other thread suggested doing btw). This made the person/creature/apparition disappear , she described it as it falling back into itself.

Does anyone else have stories of multiple experiences within the same family? The experiences were probably 10 years apart and in totally different houses, we weren't married and didn't know each other at the time of my experience. I'm just trying to figure out if there is any connection or pattern or reason for these experiences.

Also I was alone at the time it happened to me, she however had our youngest son who was 3 or so at the time sleeping in the bed with her. Has anyone else had this happen when they were NOT alone?

Thanks all

Hi, thank you for this story. Please bring this to the new thread! Simply copy/paste.

What do you think the difference in a shadow person and a ghost would be?

I find the subject fascinating, although I do not think it has ever happened to me. And I keep an open mind to these things.

Welcome back Moon! This very topic is addressed in the new thread :)

• 5 years later...

I have seen distinctly seen two shadow people, and very many out the corner of my eye. One was very tall, looked like equal parts shadow and smoke, and had malevolent red eyes. I felt in danger.

The second one was only today, sitting on my balcony. Harmless enough.

To me, it seems like either they are beings from another dimension having OBEs (the same way we go to different dimensions while having OBEs) or beings that keep watch over people with slight to large paranormal abilities. I have really bad feeling before lots of people die (like during the Russian invasion of Ukraine and most happenings in Gaza) so that might be why they follow me. Do any of you have abilities like this or something else?