Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Collected "Facts" about shadow people.

Amarali2012

very interesting indeed. The know your there but following specific routes or observing shows that they have scientific intelligence. Like we are all a load of specimens in an experiment and we are being watched for results. Could this possibly be a real "matrix"? just a thought. The following their own paths knowing of us or observing just makes me picture them as scientists in a lab, walking around their lab full of experimental subjects.

I have often wondered this myself at times! :unsure2:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarali2012

• Aanica

• veledran

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone every seen any animals or animal like creatures that are somewhat like the shadow people, its just that at first i only saw the out lines of people, mostly a man in a hat, and a very dark and tall creature outside my window that had glowing red eyes, but as i grown older i've been able to see animal shapes as well.

Edited by kie

Meiliken, I'm very sorry to hear that you're "perfectly sane." It's a dreadful affliction. I suffer from it, too . . . periodically. I hope you recover swiftly. :)

has anyone every seen any animals or animal like creatures that are somewhat like the shadow people, its just that at first i only saw the out lines of people, mostly a man in a hat, and a very dark and tall creature outside my window that had glowing red eyes, but as i grown older i've been able to see animal shapes as well.

Yes, they are discussed in the OP as well.

Meiliken, I'm very sorry to hear that you're "perfectly sane." It's a dreadful affliction. I suffer from it, too . . . periodically. I hope you recover swiftly. :)

I enjoy my insanity too, CG! :D

I have never heard of or seen a Shadow Man pass through an object (until just now), or one that was completely see through, nor has anyone confirmed that they are in fact ghosts. We know that ghosts can pass through walls and can also be see through. If Shadow Men are ghosts, then they can do/be both. I personally believe that they are supernatural beings, or as you said "inter dimensional beings". The reason I believe this theory is because of the aforementioned. I have seen them run from physical objects as if they were afraid of pain. If they can become intangible, they have no need to fear these things. BTW, I stated in the very beginning of the OP that I make no claims to any of my data being fact. I apologize if you got that idea. In the newly revised OP on page eight, I stated that certain information has been widely agreed upon to be common, and as such, is "treated as fact" by myself and several others. BUT I would also like to emphasize that I am always open to change my beliefs in the light of new ideas and theories, and that I do not believe my data to be fact either. In any case, I apologize if I misled you, or offended you, and thank you for your post.

Offend me? Nah, you're fine. It's possible that the reason the ones that run from physical things are like us. Think as if you were like them and didn't understand what people like us were. You'd do the same thing. This is why I think they may be inter dimensional. Two dimensions ever so slightly overlapping, where both sides appear to both sides, and both sides unable to determine what the sights they see are. Possible I guess.

Heh, I tend to unnerve people by being unbiased and truly kind and altruistic. Maybe that's my insanity. :wacko:

If it is 2 dimentions over lapping, perhaps they are exactly the same as us but we just see their shadows, and they can only see our shadows or view us as we see them; shadows.

If it is 2 dimentions over lapping, perhaps they are exactly the same as us but we just see their shadows, and they can only see our shadows or view us as we see them; shadows.

Yup, yup! I suggested this in the revised OP! I came to that same conclusion thanks to Aanica! We had speculated that maybe they are investigating US as paranormal entities! But really, if this IS the truth, it all makes sense. Actually, this is currently the only theory that cover all that we know about them, with the exception of Hat Man, The Old Woman, and the Hoodies, which I personally do not believe are Shadow Men in the first place. As I have stated many times, I believe them to be evil or demonic spirits. And on that note, I believe the same about MOST of the shadow animals. The ones that actually have a discernible shape probably are Shadow Pets, if the inter dimensional theory is correct.

Heh, I tend to unnerve people by being unbiased and truly kind and altruistic. Maybe that's my insanity. :wacko:

"Kind" I can understand, Meliken, but "unbiased"? Now, that really would be wacky--if it were possible. . . . I'll settle for "fair." I don't think any of us can truly escape his own assumptions, and, as "givens," they're usually invisible. Objectivity is a laudable goal but, like most ideals, unattainable.

Somebody who had a totally "open mind" would also, very likely, not have a single conviction.

"Kind" I can understand, Meliken, but "unbiased"? Now, that really would be wacky--if it were possible. . . . I'll settle for "fair." I don't think any of us can truly escape his own assumptions, and, as "givens," they're usually invisible. Objectivity is a laudable goal but, like most ideals, unattainable.

Somebody who had a totally "open mind" would also, very likely, not have a single conviction.

Heh, and there you have it. The only conviction I have to always learn more. So basically, yeah, I've no conviction. Yay, I'm insane. :wacko:

Meiliken, my friend, you know too much about a lot of interesting things to be completely objective. Knowing presupposes a point of view, and you have never been hesitant to state your point of view. And, no, I seriously doubt that you're insane. Just . . . rambunctious! Naturally, I mean that in the good way!

Meiliken, my friend, you know too much about a lot of interesting things to be completely objective. Knowing presupposes a point of view, and you have never been hesitant to state your point of view. And, no, I seriously doubt that you're insane. Just . . . rambunctious! Naturally, I mean that in the good way!

Oh there are a lot of things I disagree with from a personal objective, but because they are personal, I don't push them on others. I give information that's substantiated. No more. I don't elaborate on them either because my ideology is that I won't do the work for others for how else can they learn. People always want me to do the work for them on Quantum Physics for example. I won't do it because 1. I'm not being paid for it 2. Those calculations would take up pages with powerpoint presentations for reference and visual aid. That's a lot of work for a forum. I suppose if I didn't have a job, I'd do it, but since my time is limited, eh, I'd prefer others to do it on their own time. If there is something I personally believe in without scientific analysis, I'll only stand behind it if logic dictates it. Otherwise, I only speculate.

Unfortunately, the speculative mode is also the hardest one to sustain. Believing is so much easier--and, unfortunately, far more powerful in both the individual and the social senses. As George Santayana once observed, the true skeptic must be able to entertain and understand an idea without needing to agree with its truthfulness. Or, as I used to tell my students: one should be able fairly and accurately to summarize a person's argument, regardless of what one's view of the validity of that argument is.

But back to the Topic! A while back, a poster asked about "shadow animals." I recall a number of reports about such "shadow critters," but, it seems to me, their presence undermines the theory that the shadow people are studying us. Unless, that is, they're really laid-back researchers and like to bring their pets along with them. . . . I don't know these shadow beings, humanoid and animal-like, are ever seen together, but if they are, that suggests that the overlapping of dimensions is accidental rather than intentional. It may be that, from the shadow people's point of view, we're the ones intruding in their world! Is it possible that they (or rather, just some of them) see us (or rather, just some of us) as shadow people, too?

In short, what effects or conditions accompany the overlapping of parallel dimensions, each of which is inhabited by its own "normal" and "sensitive" people?

Amarali, excellent work categorizing, organizing, and presenting all the information from your other shadow people thread! From your comments, I gather were amazed at how popular that thread turned out to be.

I myself have never seen a shadow person (or critter), and I'm not sure I ever want to. For some reason, this subject just interests me more than most of the other supernatural subjects, such as ghosts and angels/demons, etc. And, as you pointed out in the other thread, it hasn't been established that shadow people are ghosts or spirits.

Perhaps its the interdimensional aspect of the subject that I find fascinating. If there really is a parallel plane or world overlapping with our own, we need to figure out whether the overlapping is continuous, periodic, or intermittent, intentional or random. We'd really much need better technology than we presently possess to approach that task! But the elements of scrutiny and threat associated with the reports of shadow people suggests that our world or plane is, at least covertly, under attack. . . .

im not sure but i think i heard that sightings are getting more frequent, which may show that if the 2 worlds are colliding that they may becoming more joint until they are one.

im not sure but i think i heard that sightings are getting more frequent, which may show that if the 2 worlds are colliding that they may becoming more joint until they are one.

This is a VERY interesting theory!! :yes: I think we should add this to the new thread.

A funny thought occurred to me just now: can you imagine, if the two worlds ARE merging together, Shadow Men applying for [dual] citizenship?!?! :blink:

Edited by Amarali2012

As far as shadow people go, we should list all things we can recall about the environment, time of day, etc. Any similarities between the encounters should be noted and compared.

Mine:

Somerset City Cemetery

1. Shadow people spotted near older section of the cemetery (average age from around 1850's-1870's).

2. Time was after midnight (roughly 2am).

3. A few sighted in the beginning, more reported as we spent more time in the cemetery.

4. One seen walking behind one member walking outside of the cemetery, silhouette seen against street lights.

5. Cemetery surrounded by apartments, woods, paved street, and a creek.

6. Would hide behind stones, but did not run/disappear.

7. At least two deaths listed just outside of the cemetery (hangings).

8. Caretaker's home on cemetery grounds.

9. Large cemetery with thousands of graves.

10. More shadow people seemed to have appeared roughly about when we were cussed at by something in the woods. (EVP)

11. The temperature was perhaps in the 40's.

12. Was winter.

13. Six people total: Myself, one professional medium, three people (related to each other) that were sensitive, one person with no known abilities or links to the paranormal outside of investigations.

14. Known Occupations of team: Myself (archaeological laboratory curational assistant, car repossession agent, dishwasher, garden center sales associate, used car lot manager, census bureau crew leader assistant), medium (Miss Cleo Network Reader...I know I know), unsure about the three related, book binder.

Current home:

1. Seen at night (10pm or later).

2. Quick encounters, usually seen from the kitchen area and runs behind a wall.

3. House surrounded by two homes, a paved road, and a creek.

4. Newer homes (built within the past three years).

5. Happens during any months/season.

6. Temperature is usually 71 degrees inside.

7. Occupants: Myself, three others who have had no paranormal experiences.

8. Known Occupations of occupants: Myself (see above), radiological technician, LPN, AC installation/repair man.

As far as shadow people go, we should list all things we can recall about the environment, time of day, etc. Any similarities between the encounters should be noted and compared.

Mine:

Somerset City Cemetery

1. Shadow people spotted near older section of the cemetery (average age from around 1850's-1870's).

2. Time was after midnight (roughly 2am).

3. A few sighted in the beginning, more reported as we spent more time in the cemetery.

4. One seen walking behind one member walking outside of the cemetery, silhouette seen against street lights.

5. Cemetery surrounded by apartments, woods, paved street, and a creek.

6. Would hide behind stones, but did not run/disappear.

7. At least two deaths listed just outside of the cemetery (hangings).

8. Caretaker's home on cemetery grounds.

9. Large cemetery with thousands of graves.

10. More shadow people seemed to have appeared roughly about when we were cussed at by something in the woods. (EVP)

11. The temperature was perhaps in the 40's.

12. Was winter.

13. Six people total: Myself, one professional medium, three people (related to each other) that were sensitive, one person with no known abilities or links to the paranormal outside of investigations.

14. Known Occupations of team: Myself (archaeological laboratory curational assistant, car repossession agent, dishwasher, garden center sales associate, used car lot manager, census bureau crew leader assistant), medium (Miss Cleo Network Reader...I know I know), unsure about the three related, book binder.

Current home:

1. Seen at night (10pm or later).

2. Quick encounters, usually seen from the kitchen area and runs behind a wall.

3. House surrounded by two homes, a paved road, and a creek.

4. Newer homes (built within the past three years).

5. Happens during any months/season.

6. Temperature is usually 71 degrees inside.

7. Occupants: Myself, three others who have had no paranormal experiences.

8. Known Occupations of occupants: Myself (see above), radiological technician, LPN, AC installation/repair man.

Hey, Veledran, I am going to re-post and move this over to the new thread. Also, since I am not an investigator myself, can you/will you be able and willing to collect all of the data you currently have from in the field, and then I could type up the report for the next revision if you like. :yes: Thanks for the update BTW.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I am glad I found this thread I have seen one of these things I thought that seeing it and it's effects on me were some form of insanity so i have mostly kept the encounter to my self over the years.

I want more information on these things and what it did to me. I also have a alternate dimension theory about these things. I still need to read over the entire thread but i have already read some very similar

things to my encounter.

after i am done reading this thread i will post more on my encounter i am still a little unsure about it mostly because i haven't read of any one having the same after effects.